ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Mike White and Todd Grantham

Todd Grantham wears a size 6 1/4 ring. Does that look like someone who isn’t on top of their game as a coordinator?

Todd doesnt deserve all this heat.... He needs to be here awhile to see this thing thru....

If I can see it and they can't maybe I should be the AD.

Absolutely!

'Off With Their Heads'

Then hire young guys cheap. Use the money saved on paying coaches to buy recruits and to pay off SEC game officials. Winning is all that ever matters, so do whatever it takes to win. Cheating has been proven to work well at any and every level of life, so get busy...

Absolutely!

'Off With Their Heads'

Then hire young guys cheap. Use the money saved on paying coaches to buy recruits and to pay off SEC game officials. Winning is all that ever matters, so do whatever it takes to win. Cheating has been proven to work well at any and every level of life, so get busy...

classic insta.

• Haha
Reactions: passoverGator
3rd and Grantham is a major upgrade compared to the last 3 DCs' at FSU, mainly Charles Kelly. What was disturbing to FSU fans is why FSU struggled against 3rd and Grantham.
Kelly was bad. The DC FSU has now may be worse and then you have Randy Shannon at UCF who may be the worst of all. Pretty much a crap show of DCs in the state of Florida.

Reactions: gatordad3
3rd and Grantham is a major upgrade compared to the last 3 DCs' at FSU, mainly Charles Kelly. What was disturbing to FSU fans is why FSU struggled against 3rd and Grantham in 2018 and 2019.
As bad as Kelly was he absolutely owned Florida though.

Kelly was bad. The DC FSU has now may be worse and then you have Randy Shannon at UCF who may be the worst of all. Pretty much a crap show of DCs in the state of Florida.

Im just gun a say this again.... We allowed 21 yards per play for a quarter and a half to a 3 win team.... 21..

Reactions: PacoGator19
3rd and Grantham is a major upgrade compared to the last 3 DCs' at FSU, mainly Charles Kelly. What was disturbing to FSU fans is why FSU struggled against 3rd and Grantham in 2018 and 2019.
Kelly was/is much better than the DC FSU has now. With that being said Kelly is better as a position coach.

I guess it didn't help Randy Shannon more than he ever knew(2008 recruiting reference when he got butt hurt over Meyer deciding to kick a field goal at the end of the game).

Every Gator coach that hasn't won at least an SEC-C in the last 3 years should be fired.
Get rid of that entire pack of total losers.

That would include Mullen with his entire staff of incompetents.

And if the AD can't bring home the Director's Cup, then fire his sorry loser ass too....

Disbanding the incompetent UAA that hired these losers looks to be a good idea also.
Putting ooozzieee, the dunnygoater, and little lizzy in charge is the correct thing to do at this point.

Every Gator coach that hasn't won at least an SEC-C in the last 3 years should be fired.
Get rid of that entire pack of total losers.

That would include Mullen with his entire staff of incompetents.

And if the AD can't bring home the Director's Cup, then fire his sorry loser ass too....

Disbanding the incompetent UAA that hired these losers looks to be a good idea also.
Putting ooozzieee, the dunnygoater, and little lizzy in charge is the correct thing to do at this point.
Lighten up Francis!

@nail1988 in da head @PacoGator19 @fsumc

I'm having a hard time figuring out who had it worse, Florida under Butters and Musdump, or FSU under Willlllllllie(jury is still out on Norvell).
We did. We had it way worse. At no point did we ever have hope. Even the Boston College Hail Mary win wasn’t hope. It was desperate relief and that was as close to hope as we’d had once the season started.

Absolutely!

'Off With Their Heads'

Leave it up to Insta to make it extreme and take it a whole new direction. We need a change at DC and the BB team isn't looking too good.

Our assist to turnover ratio is 244th in the country right now and we are 182nd in rebounds per game. We have dropped from 22nd in the NET rankings to 55th with the 2 losses last week. The Johnson loss was devastating, but it seems like every year there is some kind of excuse or rationalization for why Gator basketball isn't better.

Mike White still is unable to run an offense. One guy dribble while 4 guys stand around and watch. It's mind boggling. This season is quickly imploding. It will be difficult to be above 500 this year.

Mike White still is unable to run an offense. One guy dribble while 4 guys stand around and watch. It's mind boggling. This season is quickly imploding. It will be difficult to be above 500 this year.
Is Mike White our version of Kirby Smart? All this talent and no rhythm.

Taking the 'fire them whiners' to the logical end point is what I've done. :p

Any who don't like it (i.e. gatordufus3) can bite me,,, or join me in LMFAO at the rampant fandelizing.... 🤣

Mike White's offense is infuriating to watch.

mom still not sure what he's really trying to accomplish.

There are flashes where they play brilliantly and other times they stand around and watch.

Send two guys to the corner and stand, watch 2 guys up top dribble around, and then big man try and set screens...so odd and ineffective so often. Needed the W tonight, nice comeback. The kids did not quit. Hopefully we can get Scottie back for Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT