ADVERTISEMENT

Finally BAN Those ragging on the Gators! ( and Sad )

LakerGator

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 3, 2015
Florida
I tried to get Corey Bender and Jackie plus the rest of The Gators Territory team to have a Moderator on this board but, he/they ignored my pleas on here and on Twitter. I got so tired of these Rival fans, especially Bulldawgs ( Isn’t it nice that F.S.U. is so quiet these days? ) ragging on Coach Mullen and the team..Recruits probably look at the free site as I told Corey/Jackie but, I guess they don’t care. I think that Warchant and Dawgvent take it to the extreme but, you DON’T rag on their team on their free site as A. They have moderators and B. They care about what us said about their school /team. They’ll ban you in a second but, at least those recruits/parents/fans on their free site see a Pro-school board unlike this TRAINWRECK!!! Obviously the owner of this site ONLY cares about the PAY part of things. Ban me, I don’t care as I can take my premium money to Mark Wheeler’s new site or Scout.com. SadGator has given you NO MONEY EVER Corey but, I have. Look me up and this guy is crying to you?

Just put a Moderator on here and things will stop ASAP?

I tried to get Corey Bender and Jackie plus the rest of The Gators Territory team to have a Moderator on this board but, he/they ignored my pleas on here and on Twitter. I got so tired of these Rival fans, especially Bulldawgs ( Isn’t it nice that F.S.U. is so quiet these days? ) ragging on Coach Mullen and the team..Recruits probably look at the free site as I told Corey/Jackie but, I guess they don’t care. I think that Warchant and Dawgvent take it to the extreme but, you DON’T rag on their team on their free site as A. They have moderators and B. They care about what us said about their school /team. They’ll ban you in a second but, at least those recruits/parents/fans on their free site see a Pro-school board unlike this TRAINWRECK!!! Obviously the owner of this site ONLY cares about the PAY part of things. Ban me, I don’t care as I can take my premium money to Mark Wheeler’s new site or Scout.com. SadGator has given you NO MONEY EVER Corey but, I have. Look me up and this guy is crying to you?

I wonder sometimes if there isn't a plant here to help move people to Swamp Talk....

OMG you are such a pussy. Call a waaambulance!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT