ADVERTISEMENT

FBI: Jan 6th attack on the capitol was not coordinated and wasn't planned by President Trump

When did i say Trump directed viking man to storm the capital LOL Jesus. You dont hit the fairway or the rough.... Your ass is in the trees. I will say, fsu wont lose to wake and you will post a pic of fau losing to Arizona and say "see i told ya so".

I will say, fsu wont lose to wake
snickers-lol.gif

You miss Willlllllllllie Tagglewain already?

@GhostOfMatchesMalone - you might find this of interest. The truth will come out. I have a feeling they will regret ever bringing Bannon in front of the 1/6 Committee.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone - you might find this of interest. The truth will come out. I have a feeling they will regret ever bringing Bannon in front of the 1/6 Committee.
Are you keeping up with the Durham case? I'm beginning to think he is building a case to get into the 2020 election as well as the 2016 one, since he seems to be targeting certain dems who were key players in both.

It's getting good on multiple fronts.

Are you keeping up with the Durham case? I'm beginning to think he is building a case to get into the 2020 election as well as the 2016 one, since he seems to be targeting certain dems who were key players in both.

It's getting good on multiple fronts.
Honestly I'm following the thread you keep updating on the Durham case. I'm not seeing much in my normal news feeds.

That would be amazing though.

Honestly I'm following the thread you keep updating on the Durham case. I'm not seeing much in my normal news feeds.

That would be amazing though.
MSM has zero interest in covering this case because he keeps blowing up the narratives they pushed for 4 years under Trump. He's already proven the Steele dossier was completely fabricated AND that the Clinton campaign helped fund its creation AND pushed it to the media. That's election interference right there.

The media has no desire to cover this story cause at all likelihood, they will be at the end of it, and not in a good way.

So I have a question?

Congress is 90%+ infested with lawyers.

Why havent these wizards of smart gone to the courts and demanded bail, used habeous corpus or other legal mumbo jumbo to get these people out?

I am all for the guys in the video but get off the screen and do some legal wrangling.

So I have a question?

Congress is 90%+ infested with lawyers.

Why havent these wizards of smart gone to the courts and demanded bail, used habeous corpus or other legal mumbo jumbo to get these people out?

I am all for the guys in the video but get off the screen and do some legal wrangling.
Because they are pandering just like the dems pander.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

Unbelievable what is being found by further review of what actually happened at the beginning. Besides that Epps guy working people up for the feds another 3 or 4 fed plants were removing signs and fencing etc to get people to move in certain areas. They have no interest in arresting these plants. I guess its going to take the Reps winning the house to finally expose this mess. The fake Russia collusion scandal and now this.

Unbelievable what is being found by further review of what actually happened at the beginning. Besides that Epps guy working people up for the feds another 3 or 4 fed plants were removing signs and fencing etc to get people to move in certain areas. They have no interest in arresting these plants. I guess its going to take the Reps winning the house to finally expose this mess. The fake Russia collusion scandal and now this.
Ah. So that's why @Mr.Eko didn't want to learn about him.

Ah well, the FBI has already said President Trump is a Great American who did nothing wrong, so let's move on.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT