ADVERTISEMENT

espn moment of silence is so over the top.

I’m sure you long for the good ole days when you could make fun of gay people.
What a little chicken chit answer. But considering the source..it does make perfect sense. I am sure you feel differently, since you are a MAJOR uninformed little snowflake...but I watch ESPN for sporting events, not for indoctrination of how NOT to be an American

What a little chicken chit answer. But considering the source..it does make perfect sense. I am sure you feel differently, since you are a MAJOR uninformed little snowflake...but I watch ESPN for sporting events, not for indoctrination of how NOT to be an American
I also got tired of Sports Commentators preaching politics to me. Most people watch sports to get away from all of the nonsense.

I’m sure you long for the good ole days when you could make fun of gay people.
? Not sure if serious. We do this daily to you. 😂

the-joker-heath-ledger.gif

Or are “we” focused on keeping sex and gender studies out of 1st - 3rd grade classrooms?

Doesn’t that mean “we” are focused on protecting the innocence of childhood?
K-12 at the private school

And yes innocence is part of their mission statement.

What exactly does the bill prevent?
No idea. I don’t live there anymore, but I think he made it illegal to say the word gay in public. Not sure if it includes forced conversion therapy or sending them to concentration camps.

We have enough nut jobs here in Texas for me to worry about Florida.

No idea. I don’t live there anymore, but I think he made it illegal to say the word gay in public. Not sure if it includes forced conversion therapy or sending them to concentration camps.

Of course when you only read/listen to the left wing MSM, you think the FL law was about not saying the word "gay". You should read the bill.

TYPICAL VERY low information lib. I will bet 99% of libs think the same thing. Read the damn bill.....then come back and tell us you do, or do not support it. I DO support it

Low information outrage is the best kind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT