ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Prime doing some things right:

Last edited:
Snopes made a weak ass attempt to debunk this story. To me, Dieon is still a POS. I will give him credit for putting his left foot down.

Once a great player although he was too much of a pVssy to tackle a ball carrier.
Yep!!!

Credit for it, but with Prime….I am always looking for the POS angle that benefits Prime.

Snopes made a weak ass attempt to debunk this story. To me, Dieon is still a POS. I will give him credit for putting his left foot down.

Once a great player although he was too much of a pVssy to tackle a ball carrier.
Yes, he did not like to hit or be hit.

He is old school but the public persona is all for recruiting, don’t be a sheep and don’t judge people on whether you think they are in the same cult you are. Smarten up.

While I somewhat admire the way he is doing some things at Colorado, I know EXACTLY what kind of person he is...and ALWAYS has been. ME ME ME ME ME ME...and everything he does is to promote ME ME ME ME ME. (him) I have never in my life cared for people who have to brag on themselves, in fact it makes it where it is impossible for me to like them. I have always preferred the Jack Nicklaus, Danny Wuerffel type athletes to admire. Cannot stand loud mouth's like him. I take NOTHING away from his athletic ability, and his start up success at Colorado so far. But he is someone I would not walk across the street to meet...EVER.

While I somewhat admire the way he is doing some things at Colorado, I know EXACTLY what kind of person he is...and ALWAYS has been. ME ME ME ME ME ME...and everything he does is to promote ME ME ME ME ME. (him) I have never in my life cared for people who have to brag on themselves, in fact it makes it where it is impossible for me to like them. I have always preferred the Jack Nicklaus, Danny Wuerffel type athletes to admire. Cannot stand loud mouth's like him. I take NOTHING away from his athletic ability, and his start up success at Colorado so far. But he is someone I would not walk across the street to meet...EVER.

Sound like a bitter lil guy, no offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT