ADVERTISEMENT

Emhoff is a POS

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
And Kamala has terrible judgement.

I've been sitting on this for a few weeks until the GF came forward...and that happened today.

So the "wife guy" and "champion of women's rights" knocked up the nanny (cheating on his wife), caused her miscarriage (her words), and slapped his GF so hard she spun around while waiting for a cab in Cannes, France. Tons of witnesses and she called a male friend when he forced himself in the taxi because she was afraid the beating would continue.

Being a democrat must suck.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
And Kamala has terrible judgement.

I've been sitting on this for a few weeks until the GF came forward...and that happened today.

So the "wife guy" and "champion of women's rights" knocked up the nanny (cheating on his wife), caused her miscarriage (her words), and slapped his GF so hard she spun around while waiting for a cab in Cannes, France. Tons of witnesses and she called a male friend when he forced himself in the taxi because she was afraid the beating would continue.

Being a democrat must suck.
Birds of a feather flock together. This assclown and Whoremella.

Does this person have credibility? Witnesses? I don't know.

I'm just a little skeptical of women accusing powerful men way after the fact.
He hasn’t personally denied it.

He also never denied the Nanny story.

Also, this wasn’t that long ago and there are both witnesses and corroborating evidence.

Apparently this lady is a successful attorney who runs in lob circles and doesn’t want her life ruined.

Read the article. There’s evidence, and they show their work.

I’m 99% sure this story is true.

Last edited:
He hasn’t personally denied it.

He also never denied the Nanny story.

Also, this wasn’t that long ago and there are both witnesses and corroborating evidence.

Apparently this lady is a successful attorney who runs in lob circles and doesn’t want her life ruined.
Interesting. I guess we'll see where this goes.

I'm sure the media will believe a woman as usual.

Believe all women only works for Trump accusers.
Well they've certainly believed women much more enthusiastically when they accuse a conservative.

It'll be interesting to see how this progresses. I'm sure at least some in the media are concerned with showing blatant hypocrisy.

Well they've certainly believed women much more enthusiastically when they accuse a conservative.

It'll be interesting to see how this progresses. I'm sure at least some in the media are concerned with showing blatant hypocrisy.
Maybe.

I was certainly shocked at Anderson Cooper last night.

In some ways he was tougher than Baier.

Passive weak men beat their wives so they can feel strong and assertive.

Whoremella is a victim. How dare you! 😂

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT