ADVERTISEMENT

Durham bombshell: President Trump was right, he was spied on!

President Trump has weighed in:

Liberals are having a field day with this statement.

HAWHAW! He called him ROBERT Durham! Dumbass doesn't even know who John Durham is!!!!

Washington crossed the Delaware in a DURHAM boat.

The Durham boat was invented by......Robert Durham.

Q always said that Trump's misspellings were intentional and had a secret meaning.

@sadgator remember when I told you to keep watching?

I am sure @kalimgoodman will be all over this. Surely he will want these dems in prison.

It is what any “independent” would want
Infiltrate is not a crime. Then all undercover cops would be in prison. There are people infiltrated in BLM, Antifa, Mobs, Proud boys, ISIS, etc. right now.

So Watergate never really happened eh? Wow, what a nothing burger that was. :rolleyes: What part of "Clinton campaign paid" did you miss?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am shocked that @kalimgoodman would try to defend this behavior. Shocked I tell ya. Completely Independentcrat. Whoops.

Also shocked that he wasn’t intelligent enough to think through his comment before posting.

Again, locating intelligent life amongst Democrats is like finding a unicorn.

So Watergate never really happened eh? Wow, what a nothing burger that was. :rolleyes: What part of "Clinton campaign paid" did you miss?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
They tried to break into an hotel room and steal documents, Clinton hired someone to essentially go undercover. It's not cool but not illegal. You're comparing apples to oranges.

I am shocked that @kalimgoodman would try to defend this behavior. Shocked I tell ya. Completely Independentcrat. Whoops.

Also shocked that he wasn’t intelligent enough to think through his comment before posting.

Again, locating intelligent life amongst Democrats is like finding a unicorn.
We already know how this works. You will say something inaccurate or misleading. Then I won't agree with it, so then you attack me. Rinse and repeat.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
NavigatorII is another who can define all seven components of critical thinking. There are enough of these to avoid the PINO in the Oval Office. Overlooked was the former Democrat Party vote harvesting scheme. I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Ms. Hemingway uses small words for the board's slow.

They tried to break into an hotel room and steal documents, Clinton hired someone to essentially go undercover. It's not cool but not illegal. You're comparing apples to oranges.

We already know how this works. You will say something inaccurate or misleading. Then I won't agree with it, so then you attack me. Rinse and repeat.
Ummm. You don’t have the complete history correct. Go look at what all the indictments and CONVICTIONS were for. Good grief. And that’s not the entirety of what Hillary did here. Good grief, you might be the slowest one on the board.

Last edited:

My goodness. You are in a free fall right now.

Ummm. You don’t have the complete history correct. Go look at what all the indictments and CONVICTIONS were for. Good grief. And that’s not the entirety of what Hillary did here. Good grief, you might be the slowest one on the board.
Oh I know I gave a quick synopsis. Either way it's an apple to oranges comparison.

My goodness. You are in a free fall right now.
I was tagged but I'm in a free fall? You can't make this stuff up. I don't care about Hillary, lock her up for all I care. I just don't see anything criminal here...so far.

Infiltrating is not a crime and you guys are disingenuous to say that it is. Right now, I see no crime.

I was tagged but I'm in a free fall? You can't make this stuff up. I don't care about Hillary, lock her up for all I care. I just don't see anything criminal here...so far.

Infiltrating is not a crime and you guys are disingenuous to say that it is. Right now, I see no crime.
So you think spying on the President of the United States and USING the OFFICE of the President of the United States to do so is perfectly legal?

Interesting. If that's the case, then John Durham didn't get the memo, since he is investigating why this was done as part of an ONGOING CRIMINAL investigation.

So we have to trust that @kalimgoodman knows more about the law than John Durham does.

Anyone here want to make that bet?

You misspelled "rules for thee, but not for me".
What would be @kalimgoodman's reaction if we found out that the Trump campaign was currently spying on Hiden?

He's now in a corner. He would have to say Trump did nothing illegal.

This is why having double-standards always backfires. Dems have never figured this out.

Because I like Hillary or something? Just making stuff up as I see. This is when having conversations/debates become pointless.
It's a clear cut case of a duel system of justice. Can you only imagine if Trump had a crackhead son who bilked money from foreign governments, a laptop confirming who the "big guy" is, blackmailed them into dropping investigations of said son, and admitted in a public forum he indeed did it? The media and DOJ would be assholes and elbows deep in investigations.

You’re bending into all new pretzel shapes defending the indefensible.

If someone tags you and you don’t have a good response you aren’t obligated to say anything.

It's a clear cut case of a duel system of justice. Can you only imagine if Trump had a crackhead son who bilked money from foreign governments, a laptop confirming who the "big guy" is, blackmailed them into dropping investigations of said son, and admitted in a public forum he indeed did it? The media and DOJ would be assholes and elbows deep in investigations.
No and I hate this game because 1) it’s hypothetical and 2) it’s maddening.

But if anyone thinks the media would hide a pre-election story about Trump selling influence through crackhead Don Jr. from evidence that was acquired from Don’s laptop you’re a crazy person.

There is a reason @kalimgoodman counts pills for a living. I am not tagging BS Cuck because I want crispy fries today.
No matter what people do on here, I'll never make fun of another person occupation. America needs everyone to run successful. You and your elitist mentality. With all due respect, keep that stuff to yourself. I'm not here for that.

You’re bending into all new pretzel shapes defending the indefensible.

If someone tags you and you don’t have a good response you aren’t obligated to say anything.
Bending yourself into a pretzel would be having a bunch of different reasons and changing justifications. My response is and will be, its not criminal to infiltrate but if something else comes out that is criminal, I fully agree with you guys.

Bending yourself into a pretzel would be having a bunch of different reasons and changing justifications. My response is and will be, its not criminal to infiltrate but if something else comes out that is criminal, I fully agree with you guys.
If it's legal to spy on the President of the United States, then why did obama deny doing it?

This is the tough aspects of this board. Now you just provide a bunch of information provided from right wing media outlets. Then if I provide information from left wing or moderate media outlets saying Trump got away with crimes, then what? You don't care for the true and you have shown that. So I'll differ.

I'll just say in the justice world, it's about rich or poor. Rich people tend to get away with crimes over poor people.

This is the tough aspects of this board. Now you just provide a bunch of information provided from right wing media outlets. Then if I provide information from left wing or moderate media outlets saying Trump got away with crimes, then what? You don't care for the true and you have shown that. So I'll differ.

I'll just say in the justice world, it's about rich or poor. Rich people tend to get away with crimes over poor people.
You have claimed this entire thread that it's legal to spy on the president, even though hillary's campaign is being investigated in a CRIMINAL investigation for doing so.

You've lost the right to claim others aren't interested in the truth.

We have known this for like 4 years but the problem is only some joke token arrests will be made and the biggest crooks at the FBI get off 100%. Durham even frames the mess as the FBI was duped when they knew full well all this crap was bogus when applying for those warrants. If this was done to a Democrat all those crooks would have been in prison years ago.

Is Durham saying that "internet company 1" (I assume Verizon?) was recording DNS requests from the EOP and submitting the logs to a third party without any warrant or any government sanction at the request of a private party?

If so, then yeah it sounds like some people are in deep doo-doo.
Not the filing, but the meat and potatoes are quoted here

What’s disgusting is that we impeached a sitting President over something that was a hoax. Fraudulent information, that was concocted by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, in COLLUSION with foreign entities. And it can be proven, yet here we are.

Which is what they Accused Trump of doing. You just cannot make this shit up.

Yet you got @kalimgoodman sitting here like…..what crime?

What’s disgusting is that we impeached a sitting President over something that was a hoax. Fraudulent information, that was concocted by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, in COLLUSION with foreign entities. And it can be proven, yet here we are.

Which is what they Accused Trump of doing. You just cannot make this shit up
Right, on Biden's connection to Ukraine alone it would justify impeachment or worse. Here we are sending troops there to protect an asset that is not part of NATO. despicable

Is Durham saying that "internet company 1" (I assume Verizon?) was recording DNS requests from the EOP and submitting the logs to a third party without any warrant or any government sanction at the request of a private party?

If so, then yeah it sounds like some people are in deep doo-doo.
There will be several Fall Guys and no big fish indicted is my guess.

Which is what they Accused Trump of doing. You just cannot make this shit up.

Yet you got @kalimgoodman sitting here like…..what crime?
Trump didn't get impeached over a hoax or Russia. You're linking things that's not true.

Trump didn't get impeached over a hoax or Russia. You're linking things that's not true.

1. jfegaly said nothing about Russia.
2. Trump was impeached based on accusations of threatening to withhold foreign aid to Ukraine so they would investigate hunter biden.
3. hunter biden was given a board position at Burisma while his father was Vice President and paid millions even though he doesn't speak Ukrainian, has never been to Ukraine and knows nothing about the energy industry. Why?
4. Two countries "the foreign policy expert" biden was responsible for affairs during his VP years were China and Ukraine. Coincidence? No.
5. Using wikipedia for a source of information is like asking bill clinton if he had sex with monica lewinsky.

So this is a right wing media outlet? 🤣

220px-Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT