ADVERTISEMENT

Donald being Donald

Mdfgator

Bull Gator
Jun 24, 2017

Will the sheep get hoodwinked again??? The architect of the shutdown stimi pertaining warp speed debacle is selling his lies again….

Reactions: emekz1
Lol we are the USA we don’t get screwed with. We only screw ourselves
You must have been asleep when he was in office...he exterminated ISIS, slapped Russia like they have NEVER been slapped. And killed Iran's Solemani. Too bad you are not even CLOSE to being a REAL American, son. You like most libs side with our enemies.

classic donald trump...moving those cups fast and furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think she is right, we need to move away from division hate stimi shutdowns and mandates. We cannot go back to that.

Are the sheep with me??

Reactions: emekz1
A message to Trumpers:

I know we have our differences but I still care about you all.

If Trump loses and wants you all to go to Guyana to live in a big MAGA commune, please don't go.

• Haha
Reactions: Illegal-shift
A message to Trumpers:

I know we have our differences but I still care about you all.

If Trump loses and wants you all to go to Guyana to live in a big MAGA commune, please don't go.
you out of your mind? GDP would soar, the deficit would evaporate, by all means please go...

What happened to the nft’s he sold all the sheep?? This guy is killing the poor idiots that follow him blindly.

Trump was/is the best POTUS in my lifetime. No wars, a secure border, energy independence, excellent job markets, & low inflation.

China Joe & Bathhouse Barry are exactly opposite.
And no other human on earth would ever be capable of doing the same?
Are you being serious?

Dinah the job??? From just the tip to…….. shutdowns to………. Debt deficits to………. Division and polarization to………. Will the sheep buy it again??!?

Hard to argue with this…. Donald is soulless man. One of the worst human beings in history.

Hard to argue with this…. Donald is soulless man. One of the worst human beings in history.
This seems over the top.

He didn't kill anyone.

He didn't start any new wars.

He's just a bit of a butthole.

Your bar for bad people seems low, or you haven't read much history.

I can think of ten worse people than The Donald without leaving the state of Florida.

Side note, is it possible you believe in the soul but not the existence of, to use your words, "the invisible man?"

That's certainly an interesting take.

This seems over the top.

He didn't kill anyone.

He didn't start any new wars.

He's just a bit of a butthole.

Your bar for bad people seems low, or you haven't read much history.

I can think of ten worse people than The Donald without leaving the state of Florida.

Side note, is it possible you believe in the soul but not the existence of, to use your words, "the invisible man?"

That's certainly an interesting take.
Soul meaning morality or goodness in him. Not about the ghosts. As far as trump never having killed anyone, I don’t know that.

It is embarrassing. The guy simply can't stop being a jackass.

The problem is, he's probably our best bet to get the democrats out of the White House.
Very sad. Very stupid MAGA people pushing for an old man who wouldn’t be able to get wise and experienced people to work for him in a dangerous time for America and the world.

Two new younger candidates to give our country better choices.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT