ADVERTISEMENT

Great chart.

Hate the debt…

Trump built an amazing economy. WhuFlu was built by Fauci - that scab!

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Yeah so good it couldn’t handle 2% rates you people are soooo freaking dumb it’s hard for me not to tell you…..
MDF - and you are close to being on ignore, you really need to stop with this. Your characterizations of "sheep" and "intelligence" do nothing to elevate the discussion here.

On the debt part, attributing half the run-up to Trump, is partially fair. He inserted tax cuts which clearly favored his real estate buddies. He also did not reign in spending, but Pelosi would never let him do that.

1. He wanted to build the wall - Pelosi shut him down.
  2. He wanted to get america back to re-opening after Easter - the MSM and the "scientific" community shut him down.
  3. He NEVER wanted mandates - see above.
  4. He did do Operation Warp Speed, which most can agree with, helped reduced hospitalizations and deaths for the immunocompromised, overweight and elderly. By the way - most people on this board, did not want the vaccines and thought they were rushed. I was a fan of the vaccines but not the mandates - especially for healthcare workers, who had concerns and already had natural immunity. It led to nursing shortages and massive run up of costs which led to requirements for more CARES ACT and FEMA funding.

On that, the CARES act had broad bipartisan support. Trump would have been slaughtered if he did not support it. Should he have fought it? Perhaps, but see what is happening right now in the MSM over the smallest of reductions in spending.

MDF - and you are close to being on ignore, you really need to stop with this. Your characterizations of "sheep" and "intelligence" do nothing to elevate the discussion here.

On the debt part, attributing half the run-up to Trump, is partially fair. He inserted tax cuts which clearly favored his real estate buddies. He also did not reign in spending, but Pelosi would never let him do that.

2. He wanted to get america back to re-opening after Easter - the MSM and the "scientific" community shut him down.
  4. He did do Operation Warp Speed, which most can agree with, helped reduced hospitalizations and deaths for the immunocompromised, overweight and elderly. By the way - most people on this board, did not want the vaccines and thought they were rushed. I was a fan of the vaccines but not the mandates - especially for healthcare workers, who had concerns and already had natural immunity. It led to nursing shortages and massive run up of costs which led to requirements for more CARES ACT and FEMA funding.

On that, the CARES act had broad bipartisan support. Trump would have been slaughtered if he did not support it. Should he have fought it? Perhaps, but see what is happening right now in the MSM over the smallest of reductions in spending

Lol, You should ignore me you have not proven a capable learner.

On that, the CARES act had broad bipartisan support. Trump would have been slaughtered if he did not support it. Should he have fought it? Perhaps, but see what is happening right now in the MSM over the smallest of reductions in spending.
1. He used his political capital to pass a populist tax cut, this is spending in drag via the tax code. It’s stimi. Period. Smarten up.

2. He banned travel to Asia, he shut the country down and he issued trillions in stimi. If being the president is meaningless, why should we care. Answer, it’s not meaningless if we have a strong leader. We don’t and we didn’t then. Smarten up.
3. Mandates came with operation warp speed, this is beyond obvious, why else would funds be invested and big pharma care? I don’t do coincidences you’re either in on it or too stupid to be a leader. Period.
4. I don’t do counter factuals. Pointless and can be argued either way, we don’t have a parallel universe. The best course of action would have been to promote public health in a curative durable fashion. Of course that’s if public health were the objective, it wasn’t. It was a power grab, plain and simple. Smarten up.

Lesson over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT