ADVERTISEMENT

Donald being Donald

That mirror..........keep looking. Eventually you'll find it. 😂
408186827_7457892560888907_1792088706556918919_n.jpg
She lives rent free in your head. She owns you.

Reactions: emekz1
Have you been on I-10 between 295 and town lately? The DOT should be taken out and shot at sunrise. :mad: The road is a virtual snake of successive S curves, 3 lanes of hell and concrete barricades with no shoulders on either side.:mad: I got pinned between two 18 wheelers on either side of me carrying cars yesterday, both of them swerving and taking their share of my lane. I thought for a minute I was going to die!:oops::mad::mad::mad:
Coming home from Tallahassee after our last home game we hit it about 11:30 pm. It’s scary as heck.
And don’t get me started on FDOT, period!
I could do a couple of hours ranting about the incompetence. .

Fittingly enough the initials of this so-called group is RAT.
Just who IS this former senior official ?
If they believe so strongly in what they’re saying then have the courage of your convictions and identify yourself.
Trump is several of those things and shouldn’t be back in the White House. But as the WSJ so bluntly stated today the “lowest group” believes him and believes everything that comes out of his mouth, and frankly the Republican leadership is afraid to say the truth.
For all we know this RAT group could actually be yet another front of Democrats who want to anger the lower rungs of American voters and further ensure that DJT is the nominee so they can scare the leftists that Trump would be a dictator. He’d be a clown show heading up a circus but it wouldn’t be a dictatorship.
If you scratch - barely- the surface of the current regime you’d find a demented puppet held up by determined leftists. Far more dangerous.
TWO NEW CANDIDATES IN ‘24!!!

I actually dont think these typse of snippets should be made public, people say all kinds of crap, all people do....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT