ADVERTISEMENT

Donald being Donald

This was another promise right there with the wall. What did he do?? Got rid of the mandate in Obama care causing prices for those with policies to sky rocket!! Young people are how the insurance companies kept premiums down! Absolutely the worst president in history, nobody is close. Don’t worry though, just talk to the invisible man, he will take care of everything!! 100 virgins when you die, I promise!!!!

Reactions: emekz1

Have we ever had this level of scum in our white house???? Every single one of trumps people is a scumbag. Every single one. Do the sheep care??

NOPE

Reactions: emekz1 and goldmom
You are part of the problem. I will allow you to vote for somebody other than Joe and Donnie.

Whoever voted Biden is the main problem. He can't talk, walk, ride a bike, know the difference between his sister and wife, has no idea what state he's in, can't find his entrance to the white house, can't climb stairs, can't finish a sentence, calls china's leader a dictator to his face, allows wars to start, has no clue what's happening with Israel and Hamas, gives billions to Ukraine, all while crashing our economy and causing the biggest inflation in our nation's history...... he also smells little girls and has called blacks the n word..... also accused of rape.

Yea.... I'm the problem because trump sends mean tweets... jfc.

If you voted Biden, you don't have a single leg to stand on

Rare footage of Half Nickle before taking Tessie for a brief ride before recharging again. 😂

1700672261954-png.1436424

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Whoever voted Biden is the main problem. He can't talk, walk, ride a bike, know the difference between his sister and wife, has no idea what state he's in, can't find his entrance to the white house, can't climb stairs, can't finish a sentence, calls china's leader a dictator to his face, allows wars to start, has no clue what's happening with Israel and Hamas, gives billions to Ukraine, all while crashing our economy and causing the biggest inflation in our nation's history...... he also smells little girls and has called blacks the n word..... also accused of rape.

Yea.... I'm the problem because trump sends mean tweets... jfc.

If you voted Biden, you don't have a single leg to stand on
youre not wrong here, the electorate is beyond stupid. anyone that votes fro trump is a domestic terrorist that supports lock downs, stimi, money printing never seen before and mandates. Biden is an old man that clearly isnt running the show.

Reactions: goldmom
Rare footage of Half Nickle before taking Tessie for a brief ride before recharging again. 😂

1700672261954-png.1436424
Looks like one of your neighbors on the West side.
I won’t vote for DJT and I dang sure don’t resemble that inbred double wide thing.

Reactions: Mdfgator
Looks like one of your neighbors on the West side.
I won’t vote for DJT and I dang sure don’t resemble that inbred double wide thing.
Sorry Goldie, I don't live on the west side. I can't go much further east without drowning in the Atlanntic Ocean. Now you on the other hand?? The Southside is looking more and more ghetto every day. 😂

And yet………

We have no wall…. But we did add over 7 trillion in debt during Donald’s 4 years. Will the sheep buy the bs again??

Sorry Goldie, I don't live on the west side. I can't go much further east without drowning in the Atlanntic Ocean. Now you on the other hand?? The Southside is looking more and more ghetto every day. 😂
If you mean Avenues Mall you’re right. But you and I both know the issues in this town.

Reactions: NavigatorII
If you mean Avenues Mall you’re right. But you and I both know the issues in this town.
Have you been on I-10 between 295 and town lately? The DOT should be taken out and shot at sunrise. :mad: The road is a virtual snake of successive S curves, 3 lanes of hell and concrete barricades with no shoulders on either side.:mad: I got pinned between two 18 wheelers on either side of me carrying cars yesterday, both of them swerving and taking their share of my lane. I thought for a minute I was going to die!:oops::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT