ADVERTISEMENT

DNC convention

Last edited:
@Capt Ron 1

The Muzzies arrive right on time

donald-trump-popcorn.gif

This shit is gonna get ugly. It would be a real shame if this turned into a total cluster f
This shit is gonna make J6 look like a Christmas Caroling special. 😂 😂 😂

Whatcha wanna bet Botox Nan calls the National Guard this time? 😂 😂 😂

😭😭😭😭😭😭

MUZZIE CRASHES STAGE

Muzzies killer Kamala 😭😭

Last edited:
it's 1968 all over again and I am here for it. Couldn't have happened to a better city other than San Francisco.

FIRE IT UP 🔥
So I do not know if you all have noticed...but this administration is FINALLY doing things better than they have been. They are trying their BEST to get a peace deal...what took so long? They are using the military for pressure on Iran...something they have never done

So I do not know if you all have noticed...but this administration is FINALLY doing things better than they have been. They are trying their BEST to get a peace deal...what took so long? They are using the military for pressure on Iran...something they have never done

Gotta get those hostages they totally didn't care about and have acted like they didn't exist before the election. Get that cease fire for their Islams nut jobs in the streets. If a few hundred children get bombed to bits then so be it. No big deal. Walz reportedly said "none of them use tampons anyway, even the boys".

Leftists are Godless, angry & violent regardless of what time it is or where they are from!

Reactions: nail1988
Saw the big metal wall they've constructed outside the DNC. Pretty impressive. Protesters are being forced to stay 1/2 mile away from the arena. Police out there too. Just a few though, regular looking Barney Fife types. No big deal really.

05security_600.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT