ADVERTISEMENT

DNC convention

@kalimgoodman

Who is more ripped? :oops:

456320295_8050126285095378_3296228004259927057_n.jpg

That isn’t how crimes work.
What's funny and at the same time disappointing is about a year ago Capt said something so racist about black people that YOU and Bama commented on it. You said that it was racist and that he crossed he the line (I screenshot it). Bama said "come on man". I was genuinely surprised and that's the main reason why i still debate with you because you showed that you could be a stand up guy.

So fast forward to today. I didn't forget what he said and won't. You clearly did because you would respect and understand why I think that about Capt. Of everyone, you should be like "yeah bullock, he has a legitimate reason to think that". Even if you don't think he is, you should remember that I have a legitimate reason.

Maybe since he's a right wing guy like you, you need him to troll me or maybe you really forgot.

My point is, me calling him a racist isn't some projection or made up stuff. It's from his own words. I wish I could direct you to the thread but I know Fresno deleted because it was so bad.

My point is, me calling him a racist isn't some projection or made up stuff. It's from his own words. I wish I could direct you to the thread but I know Fresno deleted because it was so bad.
You sure it wasn't because it was so absurd he was protecting you? You've been given a lot of rope to hang yourself you know. I've never seen BamaFan post anything of the sort that was like that, and I'm not just saying that. He disappeared but we are afraid something bad personally happened to him.

You sure it wasn't because it was so absurd he was protecting you? You've been given a lot of rope to hang yourself you know. I've never seen BamaFan post anything of the sort that was like that, and I'm not just saying that. He disappeared but we are afraid something bad personally happened to him.
Never seen Bama post what?

Bama and I had plenty of private conversation. That is why we got frustrated with each other on the boards because privately our conversations were better. I hope he's doing well.

And Capt wasn't talking to me when he made that post. So yes I'm sure he wasn't protecting me.

I don't know why you guys just automatically defend people. If you don’t know, then you don't know.

What's funny and at the same time disappointing is about a year ago Capt said something so racist about black people that YOU and Bama commented on it. You said that it was racist and that he crossed he the line (I screenshot it). Bama said "come on man". I was genuinely surprised and that's the main reason why i still debate with you because you showed that you could be a stand up guy.

So fast forward to today. I didn't forget what he said and won't. You clearly did because you would respect and understand why I think that about Capt. Of everyone, you should be like "yeah bullock, he has a legitimate reason to think that". Even if you don't think he is, you should remember that I have a legitimate reason.

Maybe since he's a right wing guy like you, you need him to troll me or maybe you really forgot.

Here’s the deal.

Deciding what’s in someone’s heart, unless it’s a constant and repeated behavior, isn’t your job and it isn’t mine.

I haven’t walked a mile in your shoes, and you haven’t walked a mile in mine.

Ron isn’t my favorite poster due to his abrasive style, but I can tell you I’d have blocked him long ago if he was constantly saying things I felt the need to call him out for.

So let’s do this…let’s stop with the race baiting, stop determining what someone thinks about race from one comment, and focus on the debate at hand. We’d all kick a blatant racist off the board, and you know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCSpell
I think Insta said @@BamaFan1137 was spotted on another rivals site, possibly Okie State .

• Haha
Reactions: RussellCasse
Here’s the deal.

Deciding what’s in someone’s heart, unless it’s a constant and repeated behavior, isn’t your job and it isn’t mine.

I haven’t walked a mile in your shoes, and I haven’t walked a mile in yours.

Ron isn’t my favorite poster due to his abrasive style, but I can tell you I’d have blocked him long ago if he was constantly saying things I felt the need to call him out for.

So let’s do this…let’s stop with the race baiting, stop determining what someone thinks about race from one comment, and focus on the debate at hand. We’d all kick a blatant racist off the board, and you know it.
I actually agree with everything you said but the last line. I think some would actually ignore it and call people race baiter for calling it out. The sad thing about calling someone a race baiter, is it allows racist to be racist because people can't point it out without being called names. It's a catch-22.

All I was pointing out, is that I have good reason to feel/think what I feel/think about Capt. This isn’t some random talking point because I don't feel that way about anyone elsewhere on this board.

Anyways, thanks for the advice.

Let’s all put our big boy pants on and realize that Toms new song is literally talking about the absurdity of all the “victims” out there.

99.9 percent of people aren’t racist. Let’s be better about not letting that .1 percent live rent free, and dictate how the rest if us live.

Why? Because at some point people will push back and folks aren’t going to like the results due to how absurd all this has gotten. Enough is enough.

Reactions: fatman76

Poor little boy Kalim. . Born below average, and went downhill from there, so cry’s racist. I really feel sorry for you, and blessed by God myself he did not choose for me to be like what you live with every day. Having to try to bring people DOWN to your level. I would suggest it is not too late! Study up, open your eyes! Lean some things! It is not that tough! Reach for AVERAGE! You can du it

I actually agree with everything you said but the last line.
If that's really what you think, then you're knowingly spending time in a place that you feel lets blatant racists post freely.

Anything that happens after that decision is made is on you.

You're entering a situation where you feel like a victim then complaining about being victimized.

If that's really what you think, then you're knowingly spending time in a place that you feel lets blatant racists post freely.

Anything that happens after that decision is made is on you.

You're entering a situation where you feel like a victim then complaining about being victimized.
I don't think we have racist people here, that's an inaccurate statement but I don't want to continue talking about a racism. My feelings towards that person "are what, they are". Move on.

Aside from the movie Zoolander, Ben Stiller as a lead actor has always sucked.

Stiller says it's time for change but is too Fuching stupid to realize Whoremala is the VP. What a dumb Fuchs.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Aside from the movie Zoolander, Ben Stiller as a lead actor has always sucked.

Stiller says it's time for change but is too Fuching stupid to realize Whoremala is the VP. What a dumb Fuchs.
It would be horrible to have to shill for this crap to keep getting work.

You can tell he knows what he's saying is BS.

I don't think we have racist people here, that's an inaccurate statement but I don't want to continue talking about a racism. My feelings towards that person "are what, they are". Move on.
from post 211:

"My point is, me calling him a racist isn't some projection or made up stuff. It's from his own words. I wish I could direct you to the thread but I know Fresno deleted because it was so bad."

You're not making sense again.

Reactions: gatordad3
from post 211:

"My point is, me calling him a racist isn't some projection or made up stuff. It's from his own words. I wish I could direct you to the thread but I know Fresno deleted because it was so bad."

You're not making sense again.
Oh God. I don't think we have racist PEOPLE as in plural. I think we have a racist PERSON, as in singular. It's basic grammar, my friend.

Oh God. I don't think we have racist PEOPLE as in plural. I think we have a racist PERSON, as in singular. It's basic grammar, my friend.
You're intentionally frequenting a site where a person you consider a racist is allowed to post without any remediation.

I don't know why I am in this, plus you called me "bullock". You can call me a racist, Idc. You can call me a nazi, Idc. You can call me a homophobe, xenophobe, all the phobes, Idc. But you called me "bullock" yeah. That's misnaming me yeah. Which is slander violence and there's this one git reads this board that lives in Ipswich. Which means you'll soon be in England Prison. Way-heyyy.

OIP.8-BdcTLuOC_S_VC1xSDkBQHaD9

You're intentionally frequenting a site where a person you consider a racist is allowed to post without any remediation.
As opposed to X, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc? Man, that's social media. It is what it is.

I don't know why I am in this, plus you called me "bullock". You can call me a racist, Idc. You can call me a nazi, Idc. You can call me a homophobe, xenophobe, all the phobes, Idc. But you called me "bullock" yeah. That's misnaming me yeah. Which is slander violence and there's this one git reads this board that lives in Ipswich. Which means you'll soon be in England Prison. Way-heyyy.

OIP.8-BdcTLuOC_S_VC1xSDkBQHaD9
Definitely said your name wrong. No offense

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT