ADVERTISEMENT

DNC convention

Rules on this board haven't changed much for the past 25 years. Public figures are open to it here.
You can't use the word if spelled correctly. So you make it "PH" to get around that. That is YOU admitting that it's not allowed. lol

It shouldn't be allowed on here. It is hate speech but whatever.
Joan Rivers got "disappeared" after revealing Big Mike's secret. We've ALL seen that beast swinging hither and to without a jock strap. :oops:
mooch-on-ellen-degeneres-show.png.690851fc828cd0720987a5bd8804db4b.png

main-qimg-7ff1eadec52b3967c1f9933d1e379feb-lq

CROnFUPUYAEv68I.jpg

I'd mention a word like snowflake or something but now I am worried I'll be adding to the hate speech problems on this board.

So I won't say anything.
That is not even your style. You are like me (hate to tell you). We tend to focus on debating policy and actions. So honestly, I wouldn't expect you to call people any names.

That is not even your style. You are like me (hate to tell you). We tend to focus on debating policy and actions. So honestly, I wouldn't expect you to call people any names.
We'd be more like each other if you didn't get triggered by name calling.

Especially when it doesn't have anything to do with you.

Reactions: nail1988
We'd be more like each other if you didn't get triggered by name calling.

Especially when it doesn't have anything to do with you.
I'm not triggered, I just think it's sad. Nothing really triggers me anymore. It used to be the hypocrites and inconsistencies but that's commonplace around here.

RFK is absolutely destroying Harris, the media and the democrat party right now in his address. He’s laying out the case of the complete abuse of power of the constitution by the democrats and censorship by the #fakenews media.. it was awesome
I don't trust him, but the man can make a point. He's a great speaker, even with his voice inflection challenges.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Well because you are a Republican and their motto is "cruelty is the point".
No. We are not a beta society and we get a good laugh at the weakest links. It has nothing to do with being mentally slow, these people however choose to be that way. Intentional dumbassedness, for lack of a better explanation, always being for rubbish that is not in their best interest.

RFK is absolutely destroying Harris, the media and the democrat party right now in his address. He’s laying out the case of the complete abuse of power of the constitution by the democrats and censorship by the #fakenews media.. it was awesome
This was one of the best, most important speeches I have ever seen.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
I wouldn't trust him. He secretly recorded his last convo with Trump.
Trump is always being recorded. Access Hollywood tapes, Ukrainian phone call.

If it’s not illegal I have no issues.

I meant he’s got some really far left views. But what I will say is he’s no shill for one side or another, he’s an independent thinker.

I just sometimes don’t agree.

Trump is always being recorded. Access Hollywood tapes, Ukrainian phone call.

If it’s not illegal I have no issues.

I meant he’s got some really far left views. But what I will say is he’s no shill for one side or another, he’s an independent thinker.

I just sometimes don’t agree.
The HUGE disconnect between him and democrats? HE LIVES AMERICA. They do not. They will lie, cheat, steal as we have all seen to stay in power.

Well, Cory Booker is a Fudge Packer. He did sexually assault a gay dude. And don’t bring up Rosario Dawson. That "relationship" was nothing but a front to hide his gayness.
Ok. We all know you dislike gay people but constantly post about gay people...

Kerry Washington, D.L. Hughley, Dixie Chicks, and Tony Parker's ex wife? Is that the best they can come up with? All of them are just as irrelevant as Cher and Barbara Streisand.

I want someone, anyone to refute those videos of Big Mike's johnson just "swinging in the wind".

AI wasn't even born yet.

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT