ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat strategy to boost Trump candidates in primary...

I think that's fair. I was referring to the people who violated the law in that circumstance.

But that's only part of it. Some want to go further down that path. Those are the people who worry me.

As I said in another thread (I think it was a different thread), I'm not prepared to flush our Republic.
Ok how many of those people are out there? I think it's a small number, but I will say that number grew after the 2020 elections and it will grow after these.

And to be completely honest, people are motivated to action in large part because they believe they see a problem that is being ignored. This is part of the reason why I think we need to speak truth to what's happening. We need to feel comfortable speaking our minds when it comes to election integrity, or a perceived lack thereof.

Reactions: jfegaly
Ok how many of those people are out there? I think it's a small number, but I will say that number grew after the 2020 elections and it will grow after these.

I don't know TBH. It's probably a small number though. It probably spikes from time to time but the true believers are probably a small portion of that.

And to be completely honest, people are motivated to action in large part because they believe they see a problem that is being ignored. This is part of the reason why I think we need to speak truth to what's happening. We need to feel comfortable speaking our minds when it comes to election integrity, or a perceived lack thereof.

I don't disagree. And I think we can do those things. I think we are.

If I worked for, or was a member of, an organization that wouldn't allow it, I would no longer wish to be associated with it.

Kari demanded she be recused from the election about 18 months ago. Purple porch-sitters said meh, I don't see the issue.

If Kari, Abe and Finchem win, one of the first things they will likely do is decertify the 2020 election.

That's why they won't be allowed to win. (See what I did there? Normalize speaking truth to the cheating.)
Our fight is with evil. These people are super rich and not stupid. The struggle is not with "porch sitters", MAGA Repubs, or never Trumpers. We need to get the evidence/proof of cheating exposed and then eliminated. Why can't this be done?

Our fight is with evil. These people are super rich and not stupid. The struggle is not with "porch sitters", MAGA Repubs, or never Trumpers. We need to get the evidence/proof of cheating exposed and then eliminated. Why can't this be done?
Actually the struggle is very much with the porch sitters. Here's why.

Rudy G got the evidence. So did Sidney.

They showed it to the courts. Activist dem judges refused to look at it.

Media said that proves no fraud.

Porch sitters said "Bro they went to the courts, the courts said there was no evidence. That's Law and Order. Just move on.'

How do you get a corrupt system to police itself?

The safest and most effective way is via a solid mandate from the people.

Porch sitters are the clear enemy if that's the path.

If they steal it from Kari and Abe and Mark and Blake, they will also present evidence to the courts.

The courts will refuse to hear it. Media will say just move on.

Porch sitters will agree. Wake me when a court says there's cheating.

The enemy is acceptance. If we accept having elections stolen then we are done.

So far, we are accepting it. Let's hope something happens to get everyone off the porch, while we still have a porch to get off of.

Cheating is not the only reason we are losing. For instance, in Philadelphia there may have been some cheating but there is also a lot of stupidity going on. So how do you fix stupid. Like how do you help BSC911 or his lefty mate, Kalim Goodman?

Cheating is not the only reason we are losing. For instance, in Philadelphia there may have been some cheating but there is also a lot of stupidity going on. So how do you fix stupid. Like how do you help BSC911 or his lefty mate, Kalim Goodman?
Cheating creates reality.

Take Fetterneck. Have him run in Florida against DeSantis.

Have the dems cheat to have Fetterneck beat DeSantis. A certain portion of the population will immediately and automatically assume Fetterneck legally beat DeSantis if the media reports that.

DeSantis takes them to court. An activist dem judge says you gots no evidence, you gots no case.

A few more voters will see that, and assume Fetterneck won legitimately.

Have decades of cheating in a big city like Philadelphia, where voters are told that every 4 years all their fellow citizens vote for dems, and a lot of them will also vote for dems.

So you think Biden really got 81MM votes?

Duly noted.
He did. Whether all of them are real was the issue.

If you live the rest of your life stuck in November of 2020 then you’re useless to the rest of us going forward, so you have a choice to make, live in the past or move forward. Trump cannot win in 2024. RDS can.
Are you stuck on a man or are you going to join those of us who want to take back the power?

Sorry Ghost, point awarded to nothergator for this one. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT