ADVERTISEMENT

Current Real Clear Politics No Toss Up Map 10/11/24

You have to excuse Theo, he thinks in black and white.

Excuse me I have to make a burnt offering to my Glock now.
iu

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
I wonder what Theo would do if his house was broken in to by armed people...would he hide and leave his family to harm? I ask him this ALL THE TIME...but somehow he never answers......

And I am proud that both of you are on the "let's elect Trump" team.
On a note other than guns, in the issue leading up to Jan 6 we all have heard how Trump encouraged and instigated his supporters at Wash D,C, to go to the capitol or wherever and protest. Well some of us recognized immediately that this was not just a mistake but a stupid mistake. I mean I recognized immediately that he was giving the Democrat operatives an opening to use against him. Although certainly Trump supporters have the right to protest, this demonstration served no purpose other than stroking Trumps' huge ego unless he truly also wanted to harass and intimidate the VP and Congress. But by instigating this he gave the Democrat operatives the opening to create the Jan 6 insurrection propaganda. I don't know if Trump or anyone in the Inner Circle Team have recognized this as a stupid mistake but I am hopeful that they have seen the light. Further, if, in this election, a similar situation arises, I am hopeful someone in Trumps' inner circle will talk him out of doing something stupid like that.

On a note other than guns, in the issue leading up to Jan 6 we all have heard how Trump encouraged and instigated his supporters at Wash D,C, to go to the capitol or wherever and protest. Well some of us recognized immediately that this was not just a mistake but a stupid mistake. I mean I recognized immediately that he was giving the Democrat operatives an opening to use against him. Although certainly Trump supporters have the right to protest, this demonstration served no purpose other than stroking Trumps' huge ego unless he truly also wanted to harass and intimidate the VP and Congress. But by instigating this he gave the Democrat operatives the opening to create the Jan 6 insurrection propaganda. I don't know if Trump or anyone in the Inner Circle Team have recognized this as a stupid mistake but I am hopeful that they have seen the light. Further, if, in this election, a similar situation arises, I am hopeful someone in Trumps' inner circle will talk him out of doing something stupid like that.
I can tell you watch lib news by this post. There is s HUGE point you either are oblivious to..or purposely left out. Trump BEGGED for the National guard to be deployed(and there is 100% proof of this) but Nasty Pelosi REFUSED them. And I love to tell everyone this. If you think 1/6 was bad.....steal another election and find out.......

I can tell you watch lib news by this post. There is s HUGE point you either are oblivious to..or purposely left out. Trump BEGGED for the National guard to be deployed(and there is 100% proof of this) but Nasty Pelosi REFUSED them. And I love to tell everyone this. If you think 1/6 was bad.....steal another election and find out.......
You are right I did not present the whole issue for it would take more time and space than I have the ambition to provide. You are wrong about my sources. I have more than 1 but they are mostly conservative. But I also get a lot of good info from some of the posters on this site. For instance, I have found that our Fatman provides a lot of good info that is also well articulated. As far as this election, I am hoping that we get enough votes that they can't cheat enough to win. I don't think 1/6 was bad, I think it was stupid.

You are right I did not present the whole issue for it would take more time and space than I have the ambition to provide. You are wrong about my sources. I have more than 1 but they are mostly conservative. But I also get a lot of good info from some of the posters on this site. For instance, I have found that our Fatman provides a lot of good info that is also well articulated. As far as this election, I am hoping that we get enough votes that they can't cheat enough to win. I don't think 1/6 was bad, I think it was stupid.
I get it...but how are you supposed to respond when the election is stolen from you?

This. Plus it was augmented by government agitators and exaggerated by liberal Karens and assorted other hand wringers.
Exactly. Of course this is much easier to see in hindsight. Surely if Trumps' advisers would have forseen the way his people were gonna be used and jerked around he would not have put them in that position.

In the last two elections Trump has outperformed polling by 9% and 5% respectively.

Most polls oversample dems, compounding the "shy Trump voter" problem.

And I believe in the shy Trump voter theory because there's no way in hell I'd ever tell a stranger I was voting for Trump (either by answering a poll or wearing a red hat, putting a sign in my yard, etc). Leftists are much more violent and vitriolic and I want no part of any confrontation.

I'm registered dem and I'm voting Trump this time. They don't account fkr people like me either

Hi. I'm bi-polar II.

Did they do their time and get released? Sure.

I've been shooting since i was 10.
Not sure what bipolar II involves but, if it's obvious you are unstable, I'd be fine with you not being armed.

Screw criminals. Particularly, if they've been convicted of violent crimes. Take their guns away for life. Again, screw them.

Children should be under adult supervision at all times if a gun is involved.

• Haha
Not sure what bipolar II involves but, if it's obvious you are unstable, I'd be fine with you not being armed.
I was a Marine for 8 years and a law enforcement officer for 7. I'm really good at appearing stable.

Screw criminals. Particularly, if they've been convicted of violent crimes. Take their guns away for life. Again, screw them.
So one mistake and you can't protect your family. That's very Christian of you.

Children should be under adult supervision at all times if a gun is involved.
If we need to overthrow a tyrannical government I'm sure there will be lots of grownups around.

I was a Marine for 8 years and a law enforcement officer for 7. I'm really good at appearing stable.

So one mistake and you can't protect your family. That's very Christian of you.

If we need to overthrow a tyrannical government I'm sure there will be lots of grownups around.
So, you're fine with mentally unstable people being armed in general?

And 'one mistake'? I might let that slide but these jackasses who have lengthy violent records.....screw them!

Last edited:
This is America. We don't punish people for things they havent done yet unless a judge determines they're unstable. We have this thing called a presumption of innocence in this country.
I'd be fine with a judge having to declare someone unstable.

Seems to me, some of you put gun rights ahead of common sense. That's part of the 'nut' in 'gun nut'.

And they do. There is already a system in place.

Here's the problem, if the FBI and law enforcement don't start the process, that judge cant very well do that. See the last Trump shooter and both last school shooters.

And they do. There is already a system in place.

Here's the problem, if the FBI and law enforcement don't start the process, that judge cant very well do that. See the last Trump shooter and both last school shooters.
We would need an efficient process where people could be evaluated in a timely manner. The medical community or family, at least, should be able to start the process.

Right. It happens despite the current laws.

When laws don't work, what do you do?
Depends on why. Poorly written laws have loopholes.

Plus if nobody wants to prosecute people for breaking those laws, like 88% of all federal charges, how will a new or even a better law help?

Seems to me, some of you put gun rights ahead of common sense. That's part of the 'nut' in 'gun nut'.
You have almost ZERO say in this. You get to vote for Democrats if you want to limit guns, because that is who does that, sonny

With which parts do you disagree?

Mentally stable - you think mentally unstable people should have guns?
So no liberal should be allowed to own a gun. I will agree to it.
Law-abiding - you think criminals should have guns?
I think white collar non-violent felons should be allowed to own a gun.
Adult - you think children should have guns?
Been shooting since 6 and unsupervised with pellet guns, which can maim and in rare cases kill a person, since 9 and 22 or higher caliber since 15.

My dad taught me safety.

I had cousins who went through a hunter safety course and are sometimes reckless IMO. I had one, with poor discipline, accidently point a loaded shogun at my head. I was pissed. Its not age as much as it is respect for the gun, proper training and the character of the kid.

I see @GatorTheo is still being the unwitting patsy for the left when it comes to guns.

From Martha Radditz today on ABC:

See what just happened? Martha gave away the left's plan on guns.

All along the left has claimed that those dangerous assault rifles/weapons had to be banned, we MUST take them out of the hands of LAW ABIDING citizens.

But when you put them in the hands of Venezuelan drug gangs, meh....they only took over a HANDFUL of apartment complexes.

They snookered you, theo. They don't care about people having guns, as long as THEIR PEOPLE have them.

Assault weapons in the hands of a private, law-abiding citizens? That's bad.

But assault weapons in the hands of illegals that the left let into this country? That's GOOD.

Here's what is going to happen next, theo: Next, the left will once again attempt to steal the election.

Assuming they succeed, then the border will be COMPLETLY opened.

The current population of the United States is around 345 million. If the left is allowed to steal the election, the population of the United States by 2028 will be 400 million.

That will be 55 million more people, who will all be illegals. They will be allowed in from shit hole countries, and laws will be changed so they can vote immediately.

THEN.....they will immediately be sent to RED STATES. States like Florida, Texas, Georgia and North Carolina will be first.

By 2028, there will no longer be red states. There will be Blue and purple states.

We will have a one-party country. Kamala and AOC will be the candidates we can vote on in 2028. Because there will be a Democratic and Progressive Party to choose from.

There will be no JD Vance or Ron DeSantis coming to save you.

Your neighborhood in your red state will be flooded with illegals from shit hole countries who will be bringing their assault weapons with them. And the left has already told us they don't care about them having or using them.

But if YOU buy one to defend yourself, well that puts YOU on a watch list.

But the good news? No Mean Tweets.

Reactions: FresnoGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT