ADVERTISEMENT

Current Real Clear Politics No Toss Up Map 10/11/24

You have to excuse Theo, he thinks in black and white.

Excuse me I have to make a burnt offering to my Glock now.
iu

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
I wonder what Theo would do if his house was broken in to by armed people...would he hide and leave his family to harm? I ask him this ALL THE TIME...but somehow he never answers......

And I am proud that both of you are on the "let's elect Trump" team.
On a note other than guns, in the issue leading up to Jan 6 we all have heard how Trump encouraged and instigated his supporters at Wash D,C, to go to the capitol or wherever and protest. Well some of us recognized immediately that this was not just a mistake but a stupid mistake. I mean I recognized immediately that he was giving the Democrat operatives an opening to use against him. Although certainly Trump supporters have the right to protest, this demonstration served no purpose other than stroking Trumps' huge ego unless he truly also wanted to harass and intimidate the VP and Congress. But by instigating this he gave the Democrat operatives the opening to create the Jan 6 insurrection propaganda. I don't know if Trump or anyone in the Inner Circle Team have recognized this as a stupid mistake but I am hopeful that they have seen the light. Further, if, in this election, a similar situation arises, I am hopeful someone in Trumps' inner circle will talk him out of doing something stupid like that.

On a note other than guns, in the issue leading up to Jan 6 we all have heard how Trump encouraged and instigated his supporters at Wash D,C, to go to the capitol or wherever and protest. Well some of us recognized immediately that this was not just a mistake but a stupid mistake. I mean I recognized immediately that he was giving the Democrat operatives an opening to use against him. Although certainly Trump supporters have the right to protest, this demonstration served no purpose other than stroking Trumps' huge ego unless he truly also wanted to harass and intimidate the VP and Congress. But by instigating this he gave the Democrat operatives the opening to create the Jan 6 insurrection propaganda. I don't know if Trump or anyone in the Inner Circle Team have recognized this as a stupid mistake but I am hopeful that they have seen the light. Further, if, in this election, a similar situation arises, I am hopeful someone in Trumps' inner circle will talk him out of doing something stupid like that.
I can tell you watch lib news by this post. There is s HUGE point you either are oblivious to..or purposely left out. Trump BEGGED for the National guard to be deployed(and there is 100% proof of this) but Nasty Pelosi REFUSED them. And I love to tell everyone this. If you think 1/6 was bad.....steal another election and find out.......

I can tell you watch lib news by this post. There is s HUGE point you either are oblivious to..or purposely left out. Trump BEGGED for the National guard to be deployed(and there is 100% proof of this) but Nasty Pelosi REFUSED them. And I love to tell everyone this. If you think 1/6 was bad.....steal another election and find out.......
You are right I did not present the whole issue for it would take more time and space than I have the ambition to provide. You are wrong about my sources. I have more than 1 but they are mostly conservative. But I also get a lot of good info from some of the posters on this site. For instance, I have found that our Fatman provides a lot of good info that is also well articulated. As far as this election, I am hoping that we get enough votes that they can't cheat enough to win. I don't think 1/6 was bad, I think it was stupid.

You are right I did not present the whole issue for it would take more time and space than I have the ambition to provide. You are wrong about my sources. I have more than 1 but they are mostly conservative. But I also get a lot of good info from some of the posters on this site. For instance, I have found that our Fatman provides a lot of good info that is also well articulated. As far as this election, I am hoping that we get enough votes that they can't cheat enough to win. I don't think 1/6 was bad, I think it was stupid.
I get it...but how are you supposed to respond when the election is stolen from you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT