ADVERTISEMENT

A good (finally) poll for Trump

How much are they factoring in for cheating? Serious question ...
There's no reason they should be able to pull off substantial cheating in battleground states. There's enough republican presence to monitor everything. Hopefully the republicans are smart enough to take care of that.

There's no reason they should be able to pull off substantial cheating in battleground states. There's enough republican presence to monitor everything. Hopefully the republicans are smart enough to take care of that.
They have tried, but have come up against roadblocks nonetheless. You are fooling yourself if you think there will be no cheating or minimal cheating. Plus, Biden moved tens of thousands of illegals into battleground states and registered them to vote with the help of NGO.s.... why else do you think Dems are so stringently against voter ID?

Reactions: gatordad3
They have tried, but have come up against roadblocks nonetheless. You are fooling yourself if you think there will be no cheating or minimal cheating. Plus, Biden moved tens of thousands of illegals into battleground states and registered them to vote with the help of NGO.s.... why else do you think Dems are so stringently against voter ID?
That doesn't make any sense to me. There's a ton of republicans in these states. If illegals are really voting, why wouldn't they be raising holy hell?

I believe it's illegal for illegals to vote in a federal election. Surely in a battleground state, there are enough influential republicans in positions of power to either stop it or make it a huge issue.

I see these twitter claims of illegals voting but I don't understand how they can pull it off when there are roughly as many republicans as democrats.

That doesn't make any sense to me. There's a ton of republicans in these states. If illegals are really voting, why wouldn't they be raising holy hell?

I believe it's illegal for illegals to vote in a federal election. Surely in a battleground state, there are enough influential republicans in positions of power to either stop it or make it a huge issue.

I see these twitter claims of illegals voting but I don't understand how they can pull it off when there are roughly as many republicans as democrats.
I'm sorry, but this take is a little naïve. Biden has been settling illegals into swing states for a long time now and NGO are helping them to get registered either when they are illegal. How are the Republicans going to combat that?

edit - i don't think you appreciate just how ruthless and underhanded dems can be. They literally are the threat to democracy they claim Trump is. notice how quickly any evidence from the 2 assassination attempts on trump disappeared? Pay attention.

Last edited:
Hey, small favor, can you tell me what is poly market?
Poly market is interesting because
1) people putting their money where their mouth is
2) you can’t intentionally oversample one side or the other, it’s a self selected sample
3) there’s no bias or agenda

Republicans are sounding the alarm. Just because you don’t hear it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

• Angry
Well, I also think Trump is significantly flawed as a Presidential candidate.
He rec’d more votes than any Republican in history. He also beat a Clinton, political royalty.

She dropped out before Iowa last cycle and rec’d exactly zero votes in this one.

Stealing is their only option.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT