ADVERTISEMENT

COVID19 Vaccine Lessons Learned

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
So what we did with operation warp speed is we loosened some FDA restrictions to allow this vaccine to be developed one to three years faster than would’ve been possible.

Biden would put those restrictions back in place.

Biden said the only reason nobody trust these vaccines is because of Donald Trump.

As a doctor find that ironic because the only reason we have these vaccines is because of Donald Trump.

Perfect example of the reality that escaped millions of Americans:

Biden-Big Government
Trump-American People

So what we did with operation warp speed is we loosened some FDA restrictions to allow this vaccine to be developed one to three years faster than would’ve been possible.

Biden would put those restrictions back in place.

Biden said the only reason nobody trust these vaccines is because of Donald Trump.

As a doctor find that ironic because the only reason we have these vaccines is because of Donald Trump.

Perfect example of the reality that escaped millions of Americans:

Biden-Big Government
Trump-American People
And make no mistake about it. No amount of hiding in your home and mask wearing will ever come close to replacing a vaccine. That is the lesson. If you want to save your citizens and your country and it’s economy this is how you do it.

And make no mistake about it. No amount of hiding in your home and mask wearing will ever come close to replacing a vaccine. That is the lesson. If you want to save your citizens and your country and it’s economy this is how you do it.

Let me ask, are any of you anti-vaxxers? There are a lot of Republican anti-vaxxers, although I will admit there are more than a few on the Dem side as well.

And these are vaccines we have had for decades, tried and true and proven effective.

Now you think the country is going to line up for a vaccine that hasn't even been properly tested? And worse, that we have no idea if it works, or maybe it might even make things worse? The only way a vaccine works is if everybody takes it. Do you think we can get everybody to take an untested one? Not even worth trying, until we are sure it's effective and safe. Even then it's going to take a lot of PR work to get enough people to agree to take it.

But no, if Trump likes it, you all like it. Doesn't matter what it is. If he came out next week and declared his love for shit sandwiches, two days later there would be threads in here discussing whether corn bits enhance the flavor.

If he came out next week and declared his love for shit sandwiches, two days later there would be threads in here discussing whether corn bits enhance the flavor.

And if anyone on the left promoted shit sandwiches, 90% of the media would spend weeks calling the anti-shit sandwich element of this country uneducated deplorables.

...unless they deem shit sandwiches an impossible sell. That being the case they would simply refuse to cover the fact that some idiot Dems tried to get people to eat shit sandwiches. Deny this, lol...I freaking dare you. 😆

Let me ask, are any of you anti-vaxxers? There are a lot of Republican anti-vaxxers, although I will admit there are more than a few on the Dem side as well.

And these are vaccines we have had for decades, tried and true and proven effective.

Now you think the country is going to line up for a vaccine that hasn't even been properly tested? And worse, that we have no idea if it works, or maybe it might even make things worse? The only way a vaccine works is if everybody takes it. Do you think we can get everybody to take an untested one? Not even worth trying, until we are sure it's effective and safe. Even then it's going to take a lot of PR work to get enough people to agree to take it.

But no, if Trump likes it, you all like it. Doesn't matter what it is. If he came out next week and declared his love for shit sandwiches, two days later there would be threads in here discussing whether corn bits enhance the flavor.

Dems would eat it if was Obama’s shit or Joe’s basement shit and would have 5 inspections by paid government employees followed by BM tax of 10 percent. Republicans would not go near it but would be called racist and shitophobic! Biden would pass an executive order requiring no methane release allowed and 10% corn required.

Reactions: jfegaly

you’re ok with illegal voting, dead people, non citizens, votes being switched, etc.

I am a huge proponent of vaccines

Vaccines are incredibly effective and have saved millions of lives through the years. There is no proof and evidence that vaccines cause any harm other than allergic reactions.

that said I can guarantee you that at least 1/3 of this country will never take that vaccine, LOL. And in general vaccines and adults at least should never be forced.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT