ADVERTISEMENT

Could The Democrats Actually Take The White House In 2020?

Right. And yet Trump keeps hiring them and putting them in positions not normally given to military minds.

When there's a steady stream of military people quitting on Trump and telling people that Trump is a moron that doesn't get military strategy, then I'll believe it.

No one is saying that. Not even Mad Dog.
Again, fetch me the post where I called the President a moron.

Well that was from shenanigans that always get the commanding officer relieved. It's not normally like that, I've lived here since 1986 and it's been like clockwork for most of it.
I grew up here. One of my high school besties Dad was CO so I'm familiar with NAS. I get to watch the planes every day as they fly over my house. I especially like the smaller jets fly in Saturday mornings bringing in the brass from DC to play golf. ;)

I grew up here. One of my high school besties Dad was CO so I'm familiar with NAS. I get to watch the planes every day as they fly over my house. I especially like the smaller jets fly in Saturday mornings bringing in the brass from DC to play golf. ;)
One of my friends father was also a CO of NASJAX, right before he picked up Rear Admiral, lower half. Passed last year cheerfully in his armchair. Great guy, wrote one of my reccomendation letters to college.

Reactions: goldmom
I never said you did, but you know that.
You keep implying that I think the President is a moron. I have said nothing of the sort. What the President is, is very opinionated. As for his intelligence, I say the same thing about him that I said about Dubya. He's either a criminal mastermind or a bumbling idiot, he can't be both.

You keep implying that I think the President is a moron. I have said nothing of the sort. What the President is, is very opinionated. As for his intelligence, I say the same thing about him that I said about Dubya. He's either a criminal mastermind or a bumbling idiot, he can't be both.

Trump is clearly a genius. I think we'll eventually find out what both the Bushes were.

And I never said you said Trump was a moron, I said you were a Mad Dog fanboy. Which you clearly are, and his quitting clearly has you butthurt at Trump. So much so that you think he's either an idiot or criminal mastermind LOL

Last edited:
Trump is clearly a genius. I think we'll eventually find out what both the Bushes were.

And I never said you said Trump was a moron, I said you were a Mad Dog fanboy. Which you clearly are, and his quitting clearly has you butthurt at Trump. So much so that you think he's either an idiot or criminal mastermind LOL
I was referring to Dems insistence that Dubs faked the WMDs to get us into Iraq but was too stupid to fix the economy.

I believe Trump's a genius. His use of twitter alone proves that. Dubs did the best he could in a shitty situation. I've met him, he's a nice enough guy.

Those of us who served under General Mattis go way past the level of fanboys. It's referred to as the cult of Chaos, since most of us would cheerfully stab someone for him. He could have been Commandant but he plays the least amount of politics one can play and still get promoted. I'm not butthurt, but it's the country's loss.

Last edited:
I was referring to Dems insistence that Dubs faked the WMDs to get us into Iraq but was too stupid to fix the economy.

I believe Trump 's a genius. His use of twitter alone proves that. Dubs did the best he could in a shitty situation. I've met him, he's a nice enough guy.

Those of us who served under General Mattis go way past the level of fanboys. It's referred to as the cult of Chaos, since most of us would cheerfully stab someone for him. He could have been Commandant but he plays the least amount of politics one can play and still get promoted. I'm not butt hurt, but it's the countries loss.

Like I said, both of them are smart guys, I just dont think we need to label one of them as a dummy or bad person because Mattis decided to retire again. He did a great job, and I have no idea who replaced him, I just know the military continues to do great. Until that changes, I don't see any reason to critique Trump or Mattis' successor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT