ADVERTISEMENT

Could The Democrats Actually Take The White House In 2020?

That has absolutely nothing to do with that election or any future one.

Keep watching.

All I know is, there are federal laws, and laws in all 50 states that game the system in favor of the two parties. The Democratic party is almost 200 years old, and, if I'm not mistaken, was the one that chose to secede from the union. If the Democratic party can survive the Civil War, it can certainly survive Trump. To think otherwise is mind numbingly ridiculous and frankly calls into question every other utterance you have ever made.

Reactions: DGlockUF
All I know is, there are federal laws, and laws in all 50 states that game the system in favor of the two parties. The Democratic party is almost 200 years old, and, if I'm not mistaken, was the one that chose to secede from the union. If the Democratic party can survive the Civil War, it can certainly survive Trump. To think otherwise is mind numbingly ridiculous and frankly calls into question every other utterance you have ever made.

It's not Trump they won't be able to survive. it's the public learning what they've been up to.

Keep watching.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
It's not Trump they won't be able to survive. it's the public learning what they've been up to.

Keep watching.

Ridiculous might be an understatement for you.

Let's keep this post on top so I can be certain to laugh at you later. You really have no understanding of anything, certainly not history.

Ridiculous might be an understatement for you.

Let's keep this post on top so I can be certain to laugh at you later. You really have no understanding of anything, certainly not history.

Once you learn what the dems have been doing, you will never vote for them again.

Keep watching. And bookmark this thread.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

I think it's right in line with his prediction that the U.S. will be debt free by 2025.

I think it's right in line with his prediction that the U.S. will be debt free by 2025.

It's interesting that he doesn't see the ramifications implicit in these predictions.

Let's look at the "end of the Democratic party" first. Now, he's not saying the Republicans will be the MAJORITY party, which is part of the normal swing of the pendulum back and forth and no issue (not my choice of situations, but still part of normality). No, he's saying there will BE NO DEMS and this country will be run as a single party, everyone will be Republican. Hmmm. Who else ran as a single party government? The USSR? Yeah, that worked out well. See, what he doesn't get is, because of the way the laws are set up in this country, if you aren't a Dem or a Rep, you have no shot. So, would the Reps allow another party to rise up and challenge them? Hell no! It'd be a totalitarian system with no dissension in opinion allowed. Or have we forgotten the RINO epithet used on members of their own party for not toeing the line? Oh yes, a single party system here would be the end of this nation.

Now let's look at "debt free in 2025". I put this second because the only way this happens is if we have thrown the Constitution in the shredder, which would only be possible under a single party system. Now, this isn't "a balanced budget by 2025", which, while very unlikely, is possible. We would have to either eliminate social security and medicare, or the military, as between them they are about 70% of the budget, which is why I say unlikely, but still, in theory, possible. No the only way to become debt free, when we owe over 23 trillion directly, and have unfunded mandates of an additional $46 trillion, for a real deficit of nearly $70 trillion, is to A) eliminate Social security and medicare AND B) declare all US debt null and void. Which would increase the poverty level in this nation to about 50% and the world into a new global depression that would dwarf all previous downturns.

See, unlike Ghost, I understand economics and how things work in this world. Which is why I laugh at his insane and stupid predictions.

Insane or troll? I think, maybe, both.

If you're actually interested in educating yourself on what's coming, here's some areas to study:

1 - Number of human trafficking arrests under Trump vs previous administrationS. Why the spike under Trump? Why has this been such a focus for this administration, or better question might be why was it NOT a focus of previous ones?

2 - Why the focus on border security with the Trump administration? Illegal border crossings down dramatically. Attempts down dramatically? Why is this a priority for this administration? Why wasn't it a priority for the previous one?

Points 1 and 2 related?

3 - Three main intelligence agencies in this country: FBi, CIA, NSA.

Which is the only one that's part of the military? Which one is the only one that's been relatively free of corruption under Trump? Which one is the only one that has access to EVERYTHING, foreign and domestic?

Notice how every claim Trump makes is immediately decried by media as being a lie? "Trump claims, without evidence...." Yet he is proven right every time.

Ask yourself how he always knows.

4 - Why does Trump surround himself with military generals and strategists? See previous point.

5 - Study Trump's Executive Orders *very* closely. They tell you what's coming.

Here's a couple of examples:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...volved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/

So those are good starting points or 'red pills', if you will. Or you can go back to watching MSM media ie take the blue pill.

It's interesting that he doesn't see the ramifications implicit in these predictions.

Let's look at the "end of the Democratic party" first. Now, he's not saying the Republicans will be the MAJORITY party, which is part of the normal swing of the pendulum back and forth and no issue (not my choice of situations, but still part of normality). No, he's saying there will BE NO DEMS and this country will be run as a single party, everyone will be Republican. Hmmm.

That's you running away with your emotions as I never said any of that. This is why I don't waste my time arguing what's coming with emotional thinkers who respond to what they heard rather than what was said.

Now let's look at "debt free in 2025". I put this second because the only way this happens is if we have thrown the Constitution in the shredder, which would only be possible under a single party system. Now, this isn't "a balanced budget by 2025", which, while very unlikely, is possible. We would have to either eliminate social security and medicare, or the military, as between them they are about 70% of the budget, which is why I say unlikely, but still, in theory, possible. No the only way to become debt free, when we owe over 23 trillion directly, and have unfunded mandates of an additional $46 trillion, for a real deficit of nearly $70 trillion, is to A) eliminate Social security and medicare AND B) declare all US debt null and void. Which would increase the poverty level in this nation to about 50% and the world into a new global depression that would dwarf all previous downturns.

See, unlike Ghost, I understand economics and how things work in this world. Which is why I laugh at his insane and stupid predictions.

The economic reality of 2020 will not be the economic reality of 2025. That's why your numbers drawn up in the dirt don't add up.

Keep watching.

He pissed off General Mattis to the point he left. And Chaos has forgotten more about land warfare than Trump will ever know.

Never said Trump was a great military strategist, I said he was smart enough to surround himself with people that are. He pissed off McMaster too.

Both were dems. Trump wants to work with the best, he doesn't care about their political ideologies and can put those aside.

Never said Trump was a great military strategist, I said he was smart enough to surround himself with people that are. He pissed off McMaster too.

Both were dems. Trump wants to work with the best, he doesn't care about their political ideologies and can put those aside.
I'm going to need some verification on Mattis being a Democrat. Combat officers tend to be fairly conservative.

That's you running away with your emotions as I never said any of that. This is why I don't waste my time arguing what's coming with emotional thinkers who respond to what they heard rather than what was said.

You don't even understand the implications inherent in these oddball statements.

By 2025, spaghetti will cost over $1,000 an ounce.

Keep watching.

Last edited:
Planet of the Apes is actually a documentary brought back to us by time traveling chimpanzees from 2025.

Keep watching.

Last edited:
The Republican Party is going to expand into Canada and Mexico by 2025, and their candidates are going to run for President of North America.

Keep Watching.

By 2025, Georgia is going to have five-peted both the football and basketball titles.

Keep Watching.

Last edited:
By 2025, France is going to reestablish the monarchy and crown Katy Perry.

Keep Watching.

By 2025, cryogenics will be perfected, Walt's head will be thawed out and he will return as chairman of the board for Disney.

Keep Watching.

By 2025, the color violet will be eliminated from the color prism, causing a clash with religious conservatives because they refuse to have a color scheme named Roy G Bi.

Keep Watching.

Wow, this IS fun, Ghost, I see why you do it.

By 2025 there will be no public debt because the concept of currency will have been destroyed by the proxy nuclear war between the US and Iran.

less fun, but I think he may be on to something.

If you're actually interested in educating yourself on what's coming, here's some areas to study:

1 - Number of human trafficking arrests under Trump vs previous administrationS. Why the spike under Trump? Why has this been such a focus for this administration, or better question might be why was it NOT a focus of previous ones?

2 - Why the focus on border security with the Trump administration? Illegal border crossings down dramatically. Attempts down dramatically? Why is this a priority for this administration? Why wasn't it a priority for the previous one?

Points 1 and 2 related?

3 - Three main intelligence agencies in this country: FBi, CIA, NSA.

Which is the only one that's part of the military? Which one is the only one that's been relatively free of corruption under Trump? Which one is the only one that has access to EVERYTHING, foreign and domestic?

Notice how every claim Trump makes is immediately decried by media as being a lie? "Trump claims, without evidence...." Yet he is proven right every time.

Ask yourself how he always knows.

4 - Why does Trump surround himself with military generals and strategists? See previous point.

5 - Study Trump's Executive Orders *very* closely. They tell you what's coming.

Here's a couple of examples:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...volved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/

So those are good starting points or 'red pills', if you will. Or you can go back to watching MSM media ie take the blue pill.

What a load of bullcrap.

The first link is to an Executive Order to update the Global Magnitsky Act. Which Obama signed. Are you trying to get Trump credit for some groundbreaking Human Rights Act? Err, no.

The second link was to Executive Order 13825, which was nothing more than a minor change to military law on issues such as adultery and cybercrime. What's funny about that is, Obama signed these changes into law, but because of a procedural issue an executive order was needed to set it all in motion. I give neither Obama nor Trump any credit for this, it was internal work done by JAG. But why would you link this as part of some "world changing" thing? Did you think I wouldn't look it up or understand it? You are a boy among men, bub.

Red pill or blue pill. Give me a break. You aren't Morpheus. You are just a fool.

By 2025 there will be no public debt because the concept of currency will have been destroyed by the proxy nuclear war between the US and Iran.

less fun, but I think he may be on to something.

I seem to recall we have already had a war where Nukes were used, and money continued to be a thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT