ADVERTISEMENT

Could ex-LSU QB Brandon Harris be headed to Florida?

Damn, I don't even have to bother with hooking them up,,, they're just jumping in the boat for me to slap them with a paddle before putting them on the stringer. Not for me of course, but for cat food with the rest for garden fertilizer... :cool:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz -- right up to your delusional standards of response, and totally clueless as to who got hooked in the first place, and continues to struggle on the line.
btw, do yawl let go of each other, or do you type with just one hand?

Insta: I love big sweaty boys!

Oozie: god you're gay.

Insta: haha! Look how gay you are! I win cause you're so totally gay and I'm not because I totally have a wife. She's real.

Oozie: dude, relax.

Insta: I bet you'd love my penis to relax because you're the homosexually repressed one, not me. I like girls!

Oozie: lol sure dude.

Insta: I wish you'd stick to your circle jerk.

Seriously...will you boys please do that? I got ice cream...please touch each other and make me feel good.

Oozie: you're sick

Insta: ALIENS MADE ME THIS WAY!!!! I would tell you about it but I've got super secret clearances.

Oozie: So on a scale of 1-10, how were the aliens?

Insta: Rankings don't matter.

Oozie: I've heard they sucked.

Insta: what do you know? My own lying eyes say they were a 10! Also, you're right about one thing dweeb, they sure could suck! :cool::p;):eek::rolleyes:

too boring, did not bother to try to read before falling asleep again,,, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz -- right up to your delusional standards of response, and totally clueless as to who got hooked in the first place, and continues to struggle on the line.
btw, do yawl let go of each other, or do you type with just one hand?

Seriously, why are you obsessed with male homoeroticism?

too boring, did not bother to try to read before falling asleep again,,, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yet you're sexy old saggy ass responded to a worthless person.

Very quickly, I might add.

If I told you that I'm lying in bed, naked, how would that make you feel?

Good?

Yeah...you feel good about it.

Reactions: oozie7
lol snoozing again,

From now on, I'm going to assume that those cute little zzzzzzzzs you like to post are a result from your post-ejaculation sleepiness, and that my loving attention is the cause of it.

And that your biggest turn on is two white kids from Alabama in a circle jerk with a black lives matter kid from Georgia.

You tend to doze off rather excitedly after we hang (bang) up inside you.

Insta: I love big sweaty boys!

Oozie: god you're gay.

Insta: haha! Look how gay you are! I win cause you're so totally gay and I'm not because I totally have a wife. She's real.

Oozie: dude, relax.

Insta: I bet you'd love my penis to relax because you're the homosexually repressed one, not me. I like girls!

Oozie: lol sure dude.

Insta: I wish you'd stick to your circle jerk.

Seriously...will you boys please do that? I got ice cream...please touch each other and make me feel good.

Oozie: you're sick

Insta: ALIENS MADE ME THIS WAY!!!! I would tell you about it but I've got super secret clearances.

Oozie: So on a scale of 1-10, how were the aliens?

Insta: Rankings don't matter.

Oozie: I've heard they sucked.

Insta: what do you know? My own lying eyes say they were a 10! Also, you're right about one thing dweeb, they sure could suck! :cool::p;):eek::rolleyes:

LOL

Reactions: 46885
lol Insta just took the bait and is spinning it like, somehow, you were the one who fell for it.

Boggling, his mind is.

It's funny because I posted the below on page 1. But I knew any mention of Trask would send him running pom poms in hand to defend Trask's honor. But he somehow thinks he's the one setting bait.

This. He's terrible. I'd legit punt on watching the offense if he's QB'ing it.

I guess Zaire might be waiting for us to see if that restriction is lifted. Hopefully Texas gets his interest since they didn't get Harris.

Damn I really wanted Brandon Harris!! LOL! Good thing the overrated Larry the Hat Fedora took him off our hands.

I'd be surprised if he even starts for UNC. I don't think Fedora expected Trubisky to leave after one year because it's not like he was highly recruited or considered a big time prospect or anything. Him leaving effed up their QB rotation it looks like.

He's been at UNC for 5 years now and only finished ranked in the top 25 in 1 of those years. He's slightly above average.

YOu realize he took over a program that is historically a bad football school and was under sanctions when he arrived thanks to Butch Davis?

Do you remember what he did at Southern Miss before he arrived?

YOu realize he took over a program that is historically a bad football school and was under sanctions when he arrived thanks to Butch Davis?

Do you remember what he did at Southern Miss before he arrived?

He ain't bad but Southern Miss in my lifetime fielded some strong teams. I have nothing but respect for the man. He can coach pretty good. He will never be upper echelon of coaches.

I always see certain ones here sniveling about the offensive stats, but I never see the plan for what they would have done differently with the roster that Mc had, if they had been the coach coming in behind the offensive cluster that was the musclecramp's 4 year tenure.

I won't address the entire offense, but just the OL disaster that Mc had to deal with has taken until now, to even get back to being close to a decent OL with some depth behind the starters.

Mc has had to try to fix what the last 2 crybaby Meyer years and the 4 years (3 OC's) of the musclecramp cluster had run the offense down to. Mc had to overcome the wrecked roster, plus the negative recruiting to get the Gators back to where they are now. And all he's done is go 19-8 with B-2-B SECe-C's while the predictions were for a range of 5-8 wins for both seasons, depending on who you listened to. o_O

He has exceeded all W/L predictions, won the SEC East twice, and SEC CoY once. He finished off 2016 with a 30-3 win over Iowa with an AP 14 - Coaches 13 final ranking. Then he followed that with a Top 10 recruiting class.

All that's bought him from some is their constant whining that he's not put a Top 10 offense in stats out there already. :confused: -- :rolleyes:

So which is it? You and many like you want to play both sides. On the one hand you go on and on about how well Mac has recruited and fixed these so called offensive holes with a top 10 recruiting class, yet with 9/11 starters on offense being his recruits we're 116th in the country. So either the recruits he's picking sucks or the coaching sucks, or both. Why else are we that bad on offense? Bad luck? Oh what a tangled web we weave. *insert blame of Muschamp here*

And more strawman bullshit as per usual. Who the hell is asking for a top 10 offense? How about ANY improvement whatsoever? How about an offense in the top 100? Mac's offenses are worse than those put on the field by Muschamp. There is no sugar coating that whatsoever.

You're the genius so tell us how it can both be true that the recruiting and coaching is good and yet the offense is bad. Logically, that would be impossible. So either the recruiting is bad or the coaching is bad or both, your sunshine pumping notwithstanding. It's the only logical conclusion.

He ain't bad but Southern Miss in my lifetime fielded some strong teams. I have nothing but respect for the man. He can coach pretty good. He will never be upper echelon of coaches.

if he could ever get a good defense and or the elite talent on that side to do it, he would be top echelon...

Fair enough. But I do think our offense would be better if he were here.

and from my post above, this is how he could do it... Our school would be the perfect place for a guy like him to sky rocket to the top tier of coaches, and his ties to our school already... He can recruit already, he would have top notch defensive talent to create something hes' never had on top of all of that.. He helped in a major way with a very innovative new fast pace offense we had never seen in Gainesville before and was bringing it to many more smaller schools and winning with it everywhere, UNC's program is in great condition from when he got there. I'd be all for Fedora coming to UF, i know him personally and met him 15 years ago and spent plenty of time talking and being taught football from him. He's a players coach in the best sense of what that really means..

Plus, your boy numbers would be on the sideline for you to watch with your own eyes every Saturday for the Gators... :cool::D:)

If this offense isn't turned around big time in SEC play this season there should be no more excuses. I am sure the excuse will probably be blaming not having a good QB but that is 100% on Mac this year as these young guys are his recruits and he is the one developing them. There is no excuse for RS Freshman anymore either as recent history has shown unlike true freshman you usually find out what you have with a RS Freshman QB pretty quickly and if they are a good one they will show it within a few games.

With the way Fedora left UF I'm not sure he would even be welcomed back. Him and Joe Wickline did not leave on good terms.

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT