ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to E.J. Smith from Gator Nation...

It's the kids decision but I don't go around saluting legacies for choosing not to come to UF. At least he didn't become a Buttsniffer I guess. :D

Like I said in the other thread, Stanford is close to a no-brainer. That coach puts guys in the NFL. And they’ve got undergrads who sign for more venture capital than guys get who get drafted in the first round.

Tell us more about your disappointment today...

lol Wasn't even thinking he was possibly coming here. Just saying I don't go around applauding kids I don't know personally for not coming to their father's school. I could really care less where he went as long as he didn't become a buttsniffer.

lol Wasn't even thinking he was possibly coming here. Just saying I don't go around applauding kids I don't know personally for not coming to their father's school. I could really care less where he went as long as he didn't become a buttsniffer.

you are truly dismal.

Does anything actually bring you joy? No, no reason for you to be excited about this but Jesus you are an annoying douche.

you are truly dismal.

Does anything actually bring you joy? No, no reason for you to be excited about this but Jesus you are an annoying douche.
Calling him a douche is so grade school but, look at the source? Paco so we can call out others with little names and it’s ok?

08e564f24ffdfe96a6eb354c08cba33c.jpg

Reactions: GatorGray
Of course a lot of us would want him to come to UF but if this is a better fit...none of us know all the things being considered. Stanford is a great college. I hope that he does great on the field too.

Calling him a douche is so grade school but, look at the source? Paco so we can call out others with little names and it’s ok?
You can call Fever whatever you want LOL. That dude is miserable and insufferable. I couldn’t imagine having to live with him or anything like that. It would be depressing.

Reactions: EvilWayz

Since douche is appropriate on this board I nominate Sadgator as DOUCHE OF THE DECADE! Well I guess of the 2000’s as that is as long as he’s NOT PAID A PENNY to Rivals. Maybe cheapouche bag is more appropriate. And I’m not Bucanole unfortunately more than one of us are tired of your immature Seinfeld Jimmy routine.

Douche is ok and what else Paco?

Since douche is appropriate on this board I nominate Sadgator as DOUCHE OF THE DECADE! Well I guess of the 2000’s as that is as long as he’s NOT PAID A PENNY to Rivals. Maybe cheapouche bag is more appropriate. And I’m not Bucanole unfortunately more than one of us are tired of your immature Seinfeld Jimmy routine.

Douche is ok and what else Paco?

Shime, do you not even realize you just changed names and continued the same conversation? But then, Sad figured you out, so I guess it doesn't really matter anymore.

And you ARE Bucanole, and Laker, and Blayze, God knows what others. Schizo.

Reactions: EvilWayz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT