ADVERTISEMENT

Cocks Game Thread

Im flat out amazed Mark Thompson didn't try to break up the pass from Stephens and then get up and start doing the incomplete gesture like a DB

Even when something positive happens all the way to the end it's new god damn levels of laughable shit that take place and make you wonder how any of these mother ****ers do this for a living, or ever practice once like a sandlot team.

Even when something positive happens all the way to the end it's new god damn levels of laughable shit that take place and make you wonder how any of these mother ****ers do this for a living, or ever practice once like a sandlot team.
I have a feeling you're going to have an early stroke numbers...

Fellas why are you tormenting yourselves in watching UF play the rest of the season? I have not watched the last two games and must say it’s refreshing and I don’t have to worry if Florida is going to win or not… I don’t have to sit in front of my TV and be embarrassed by what I see…The best thing to do is quit tormenting yourself and to just enjoy life… 50% of the problem is gone (ButterCup MacElwain) and once a new HC takes over then I’m sure the other 50% of the problem (Nuss) will be gone once and for all…

BUT if by some miracle Nuss is retained I will post a video burning every bit of Gator attire I have in my house!!!!!! I will be having a Gator Nation BBQ!!!! And I believe there will be thousands of others…

Enjoy life it’s just a game and quit taking this game so personal…

Will you be using Jim McElwain’s BBQ sauce he peddled and the stadium?

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
He had absolutely zero internal clock and part of that is coaching to teach the young qb progression one two three run or throw away

LMAO.

Was that not the most obnoxious thing ever? This man is out here with his team falling apart, barely being able to pick up a handful of 1st downs in a game, and he's peddling BBQ sauce at the stadium. How arrogant and tone deaf do you have to be? Mac was the ultimate con man, gave zero f*cks about UF or their fans.

I have a feeling you're going to have an early stroke numbers...

no because this nightmare that Foley caused all by himself over a decade is finally gone.. it's impossible to continue to be the worst run program coaching in the nation for another minute much less a decade

Wow, just wow.

Best part is, it’s literally as ****ing cheesy and stupid as he is.
170915-bbq-sauce.jpg

That pic is too great for words. There's just a random plane and mountain in the background while on a beach. Wtf? It's almost like he's setting up the shark jokes.

That pic is too great for words. There's just a random plane and mountain in the background while on a beach. Wtf? It's almost like he's setting up the shark jokes.

It’s because they have travelled all over.

So what you’re seeing is his roots at Eastern washington with mountains of the Pacific Northwest in he background and the beaches of Florida where they currently are (were).

Haha no sir I will actually build a fire and throw all my shirts , hats and the beautifil wall flag I purchased for around $75 that has all the football championship years on it. I don’t want any of that scrubs sauce I don’t want to get infected. I will actually video it and with all the collections of caps I have it will take awhile. I’ve been collecting Gator caps for years now.

Haha no sir I will actually build a fire and throw all my shirts , hats and the beautifil wall flag I purchased for around $75 that has all the football championship years on it. I don’t want any of that scrubs sauce I don’t want to get infected. I will actually video it and with all the collections of caps I have it will take awhile. I’ve been collecting Gator caps for years now.

I can’t imagine burning my gear.

Too much good stuff...Spurrier Jersey. signed Tebow helmet, signed Rex and Jacobs helmet...a jersey with the number 96 signed by Steve and Danny...my wuerffel Jersey....etc.

They don’t deserve that.

And btw, I consider myself a pretty big BBQ sauce aficionado, but even before I completely couldn’t stand the guy 2 months ago when they announced it, there was no way in hell I was trying whatever disgusting filth he called BBQ sauce.

That’s coming from a me, who has toyed with the idea of a restaurant where BBQ sauce is mandatory, even on salad, unless specifically requested otherwise.

Nobody’s burning any Gator gear. GTFO.

If you are mad at your Uncle, you don’t beat up your grandfather. WTF?

I️ like what I️ saw from Franks.

What is up when I️ type the letter I️?

Reactions: EvilWayz

It’s probably because we’re all supposed to be part of a Marxist collective and the use of the pronouns “I” is offensive.

It’s probably because we’re all supposed to be part of a Marxist collective and the use of the pronouns “I” is offensive.
It’s an actual Apple glitch.

I️ am on my IPad....oh, sure...it doesn’t do it when I️ type IPad.

I️ think this is crap. Super Bowl I️ I️ I️

Reactions: Dannygator1989

U watch if the new HC retains Nuss I’m burning every thing I have and I’m moving on!!! After 40+ years of Gator football I will be done!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT