ADVERTISEMENT

Cocks Game Thread

When you give up a TD to open a game to a team legit worse statistically on offense than the worst offense, you shouldn't even be playing football.. One TD is all it takes against nuss

when was the last time Gators started any half with anything but a punt or turnover with the ball? It's had to been a decade, they never even gain a yard with the first possession of halves...

might as well be 28 points with one td against nuss, much less against Muschamp... Worst team in the nation

our LB'ers are absolute the worst ever and it's not even close, Reese gave up the entire drive all on his own from being slow and useless...

Watch football all day and find another team that gets two balls tipped on the same possession...

HS level loser that shouldn't be on the field drops a ball, again, watch football all day and find more teams that **** up everything in every way dropping balls and tips and everything negative imaginable in football.. Moral Stephens should never be trying to catch a football on this level.. Just like how they will keep putting quick sand fall over Powell back on returns, if the defense isn't too fat and slow enough with Reeses to even make the 114th offense in the nation punt...

and the further back we pin teams down for year after year the worse defense we play and more prevent, watch it's clock work like everything else, we give up 8 on the first play every time we ever have a good punt and only attempt to flip field position which is the only way a nuss offense could ever score...

I dont give a RATS FURRY ASS who recruited these players! Didnt they learn their previous 10 years from peewee to high school how to play football on offense? Pathetic!

There is absolutely no one like Florida, every single positive has to be equaled out by a TEN TIMES WORSE negative

There will never be anything close to it like Florida in every way of negative laughable shit

find another team in history that can make a pick six a first down of gained yardage

Lol a pick 6 that turns into a fumble recovered by the offense and gain of 20 yards.

Then holding on Florida’s defense.

Cj Henderson does what this team does. Zero Attention to detail. Cover the ball with 2 hands in traffic. It is the culture and atmosphere of this team.

At this point it's hilarious to find any team ever more cursed in every way than Florida football is, anything good that happens turns into a 20 times worse gaffe not only right after but DURING the same exact play.. There's no one like it, when Muschamp finally has luck over you, you are at rock bottom...

When has anyone ever taken a pick six on a play inside the 5 and ended up with a WORSE result than a touchback

I don't even have to say anything anymore, worst coaching staff in history just based on the fact that that ****ing loser is even on the field back there to gag..

No one even muffs punts but Florida

Another pick, the only possible way not to score? Florida will find it when no one on earth can even be caught.. IT literally never ends

never seen any team like Florida in all negative ways

No chance in hell they score from that far out lmfao

So

Pin them on the 4.

Intercept he ball, fumble on the goal line

USCe recovers and takes it out past the 20.

We get called for holding.

USCe punts, we muff it, USCe recovers in the red zone.

Florida intercepts the pass on the goal line and returns it to the 50.

Will someone explains to me what nonsense is happening in the last 10 minutes of real time football.

Two pick sixes, ZERO points.. get tripped by a fluke on the 2nd one, LOSE YARDS and two false starts.. Theres no team worse than this one in any football level on a yearly, game and drive by drive play by play basis.. They would find a way to lose to anyone.. and will to UAB

So

Pin them on the 4.

Intercept he ball, fumble on the goal line

USCe recovers and takes it out past the 20.

We get called for holding.

USCe punts, we muff it, USCe recovers in the red zone.

Florida intercepts the pass on the goal line and returns it to the 50.

Will someone explains to me what nonsense is happening in the last 10 minutes of real time football.

Only one way to capitalize off the turnover.

Sack, penalty, screen pass, broken play reception for a loss, punt.

Well done boys.

four turnovers in the same possession

our fanbase has seen the most misery ever to even still be fans and put up with it.. If Bama or ohio state fans bitch like they do they have no idea how pathetic of what we've put up with for 8 years now

and the reality is it's ALL coaching because it's not the players that are pathetic out there are at fault for not even being good enough to be on the field to make these mistakes in these situations..

Powell still being back there to be the only person and only team that muffs punts every single season multiple times

No other team has to fill a quota for jumping offsides on both sides of the ball at least 5 teams on each side of the ball EVERY SINGLE GAME..

How is it possible to have the worst football staff for a decade? Wake Forest and Directional schools aren't even close to this pathetic and can't even compete and choke before the balls are even snapped

Does anyone get off of a block? My lord, I thought this team was going to show up w heart today.

Legit I just realized the game was on. Ohio St.- Michigan St. was on a break and I went scrolling for other games to watch and saw ours. Sad shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT