ADVERTISEMENT

Cocks Game Thread

Franks ONLY takes a shot deep when it's double or triple covered... clock work

Franks' arm is so elite. Don't think he'll ever be great but I can't wait to see him and everybody else with some coaching. He has an arm maybe 1 guy in the NFL has.

We've literally had our two best plays out of the literal I formation..

South Carolina is this bad too

2 times they’ve ran C gap power under center and its worked both times. Run it more coach.

How hilarious is it gonna be to still give up points for the first time in history to a muschamp team with only a minute left...

this is when other teams would cause usc to turn it over, by you know, actually trying on defense or blitzing in an every passing down situation...

exactly, it's that easy when you know a team is passing every single down.. even Florida can sack someone, that's when you know you're offense is awful when playing anyone else but us at UF...

lmfao of course it's dropped, have to have more of everything awful no one else does in every single game

If anyone can screw up this game, it’s Muschamp.

no one not even him can lose to losers, they will blow every single opportunity to have any chance to compete, just like they just did drop an easy pass for a first down, pussy foot and easy first down and then punt it back away and let them drive down and score and finish them off right now..

They couldn't beat anyone on air without ****ing up everything that's a chance to compete in a game.. That's what losers do, they find every possible way to lose at every single turn...

Again, whatever it takes to lose against a loser offense, they will always find a way to be worse than no matter who they are playing when it should be 3rd and forever.. now the game is over

pathetic defense that never tackles anyone and undisciplined pathetic scheme with lazy awful players that aren't sec level

these d 2 linebackers will give up ANY play any other team runs and watch it go right by their fat asses jogging

and you can't go 2 possessions without another injury, they are like watching the same b level movie forever in every facet...

you have to have an offense THIS bad and somehow worse statistically than ours to even get competed with.. Too bad the offense will yet again blow their only chance for the 2nd time to do anything with the ball.. Been too long without a false start to prepare for at least one of those or a delay of game, something to blow the whole possession up and punt, if we're lucky and not turn it over..

might as well get in the I again then run a play action

No matter what, right on cue a penalty.. This is the easiest pathetic team to predict to do anything negative it takes to lose every single game

and another pussy slide that will cause them to punt on what should have been an easy pick up for first down.. and the penalty and backwards pass made this happened

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Whatever it takes to fail, not one single team is the most predictable failure in any sport ever like they remain for eternity

i mean you could call anything negative well before there's even a chance to know its coming, every single bit of that loser drive was on franks backwards pass then another pussy chris leak slide for the 4th time

even against Muschamp doing everything it takes to lose a game they will still out lose muschamp

4 turnovers and still 400 yards to a bunch of losers somehow even worse than them at all costs..

Four turnovers and still got blown out.. What an absolute embarrassment of a football team

Def ends stop just running upfield. You create an unmanned gap. Taking the easy way out

It's the scheme. Shannon rarely rushes more than 4 so we free up the ends to get upfield to get pressure. It's not an accident we get killed by screens, draws, etc.

Only Nuss would go to empty formation when we can't even protect against 3 man rushes. And then calls a long developing pass play out of empty to boot. This is basic football shit you don't do.

These receivers are so bad. They get no separatio n and drop the ball half the time.

and ANOTHER PLAY ACTION fake on THIRD AND TWENTY TWO.. if anyone ever hires nuss again they don't deserve to breathe air

These receivers are so bad. They get no separatio n and drop the ball half the time.

ive never seen an entire roster full of losers that find new ways to do something negative with each second that passes in life like this football program.. No one is ever even close to as pathetic in every way and facet of a sport. There's no way anyone practices or coaches a team on this level

Jeremy Foley has caused the biggest collapse that could ever possibly happen at a big program, you couldn't try to make this happen to a program that he's destroyed.

Reactions: Countygator
Fellas why are you tormenting yourselves in watching UF play the rest of the season? I have not watched the last two games and must say it’s refreshing and I don’t have to worry if Florida is going to win or not… I don’t have to sit in front of my TV and be embarrassed by what I see…The best thing to do is quit tormenting yourself and to just enjoy life… 50% of the problem is gone (ButterCup MacElwain) and once a new HC takes over then I’m sure the other 50% of the problem (Nuss) will be gone once and for all…

BUT if by some miracle Nuss is retained I will post a video burning every bit of Gator attire I have in my house!!!!!! I will be having a Gator Nation BBQ!!!! And I believe there will be thousands of others…

Enjoy life it’s just a game and quit taking this game so personal…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT