ADVERTISEMENT

CDC halts J&J vax

I know they are on emergency use. Who is debating that? Maybe you just wanted to post that information.

I said clinical trials were done and they was. The same clinical trials that people like you was crediting because of OWS. Now did the clinical trails go shorter than normal? Of course but there still were clinical trials that produced great data.
I haven't read where a single person is mad. Not sure how you calculated that. Regarding clinical trials, who the hell wants to participate in those? Since the trials are, what they are, trials, which is better? A wildly untested product or the placebo? 😂

I know if I were trying an experimental drug to save my life, I'd be PISSED if I got the sugar solution.

Point to what is not true first. Give the quote and prove it wrong if you’re going to say something isn’t true. Be specific. I think this might be another bsc reading comprehension moment. Lastly, it doesn’t matter if you disagree with a fact. The fact is still a fact. It’s not an opinion.
Asking him to prove his false statements is what got me put on Fake Ignore. Tread lightly...

Reactions: jfegaly
No Covid vaccine has received formal approval from the FDA. They all have EUA's (Emergency Use Authorizations). Vaccines and treatments to cure and prevent disease go through various test & research phases, each including more people and gathering more data to ensure efficacy and safety.
Bingo, that was @jfegaly's point in the OP, and it's what made @kalimgoodman so emotional.

Taking ANY of the vaccines is an obvious risk. Anyone claiming otherwise is lying. Not taking the vaccines is a risk.

Everyone has to decide for themselves which option is best for them.

Republicans are just fine with letting everyone make their own choice. Dems are not.

Reactions: fsumc and jfegaly
Bingo, that was @jfegaly's point in the OP, and it's what made @kalimgoodman so emotional.

Taking ANY of the vaccines is an obvious risk. Anyone claiming otherwise is lying. Not taking the vaccines is a risk.

Everyone has to decide for themselves which option is best for them.

Republicans are just fine with letting everyone make their own choice. Dems are not.
Dems want everyone to get a vaccine, wear double masks, and stay hiding behind their couches. Businesses running at half production, workers laid off, stimmies for all! All for the excuse to raise taxes for climate truther fake causes and ultimately control of every aspect of our lives.

I haven't read where a single person is mad. Not sure how you calculated that. Regarding clinical trials, who the hell wants to participate in those? Since the trials are, what they are, trials, which is better? A wildly untested product or the placebo? 😂

I know if I were trying an experimental drug to save my life, I'd be PISSED if I got the sugar solution.
Lol, I wouldn't want to be in a clinical trial either

Reactions: NavigatorII
Dems want everyone to get a vaccine, wear double masks, and stay hiding behind their couches. Businesses running at half production, workers laid off, stimmies for all! All for the excuse to raise taxes for climate truther fake causes and ultimately control of every aspect of our lives.

I don't like that you're making this political. Republicans want people to get vaccinated too. It's not a democrat thing. Your leader is pro people getting a vaccine.

I stand with Trump on this. They are great vaccines and I hope everyone gets it but I get people that chose not too (freedom).

Wasn't there something else they rushed through many decades ago like this they had to stop and it ended up being much more dangerous than they thought?

No way I take any of these vaccines and I would only suggest the highest risk for death group that hasn't already been exposed to this take the vaccine at this point. I think that is overweight seniors with diabetes.

Reactions: gatordad3
I don't like that you're making this political. Republicans want people to get vaccinated too. It's not a democrat thing. Your leader is pro people getting a vaccine.

I stand with Trump on this. They are great vaccines and I hope everyone gets it but I get people that chose not too (freedom).
I no longer have a leader, TYVMIA. Perhaps in about 4 years, we shall see. I did not agree lockstep with Trump, but considering the alternatives we have now, I can absolutely live with the worst of it, mean tweets blasted out a 2am. In fact, I really miss them. 😂

Reactions: BCSpell and jfegaly
I legit think none of them would get a vaccine if all Trump supporters did.

BTW, why do you think Fauci is saying gotta keep wearing a mask and social distancing and no eating indoors after you get it?

Cause they don't know if any of them will work. But Fauci stands to make millions so that's all that matters.

BTW, why do you think Fauci is saying gotta keep wearing a mask and social distancing and no eating indoors after you get it?

Cause they don't know if any of them will work. But Fauci stands to make millions so that's all that matters.
Fauci is positioning himself to be on the BOD of a Moderna or Pfeizer IMO. He's an effing weasel.

The 6 cases came from ONE group--women of child bearing wage. Why not just pause it for that group and allow men or granny in her 70's to decide for themselves, where there were ZERO cases for those groups.

It took a week to decide if I wanted to take the first one. Moderna. I weighed things out because of my the amount of cigarettes and pot I have smoked over my lifetime just to name a few. I am not obese but my lungs are fragile to something of the nature of covid. I had no side effects at all other than brain fog which is normal for me. Now I am in the decision making if I want to get the second one. Here is my case. If i had the first shot, doesnt that mean that my body should already have the antibodies in it?

Reactions: Gator Fever
I know they are on emergency use. Who is debating that? Maybe you just wanted to post that information.

I said clinical trials were done and they was. The same clinical trials that people like you was crediting because of OWS. Now did the clinical trails go shorter than normal? Of course but there still were clinical trials that produced great data.
I think you may be missing the point.

All of us were happy with warp speed because it gives people the option to get a vaccine faster than normal so we could all go back to normal.

I for one will not be getting the vaccine solely based on no long term data.

Not one of us condemn people for getting it, we condemn the people forcing the vaccine.

Reactions: BCSpell and fsumc

All of us were happy with warp speed because it gives people the option to get a vaccine faster than normal so we could all go back to normal.

Not one of us condemn people for getting it, we condemn the people forcing the vaccine.
Pro-choice except it’s actually about our bodies not destroying someone else’s.

I no longer have a leader, TYVMIA. Perhaps in about 4 years, we shall see. I did not agree lockstep with Trump, but considering the alternatives we have now, I can absolutely live with the worst of it, mean tweets blasted out a 2am. In fact, I really miss them. 😂
I definitely don't miss that clown but he wasn't all bad. I still think Bush is the worse president of my lifetime.

Why do you guys hate Fauci so much? I stopped listening to him a long time ago. He's a media whore.

It took a week to decide if I wanted to take the first one. Moderna. I weighed things out because of my the amount of cigarettes and pot I have smoked over my lifetime just to name a few. I am not obese but my lungs are fragile to something of the nature of covid. I had no side effects at all other than brain fog which is normal for me. Now I am in the decision making if I want to get the second one. Here is my case. If i had the first shot, doesnt that mean that my body should already have the antibodies in it?
No one really knows. Most of us have been ridden hard and put away wet. I lived though the pot, coke, qualude craze. A PHD in education, I must say. 😂 What's the point of living if we didn't go sliding downhill, arms open, and go wow! What a ride! I've got more notches in my bedposts than a beaver has in a millpond log. But not sure I trust Big Pharma's response to the WuKungFlu. 😳

I definitely don't miss that clown but he wasn't all bad. I still think Bush is the worse president of my lifetime.

Why do you guys hate Fauci so much? I stopped listening to him a long time ago. He's a media whore.
I would given you a like but there's no .5 likes. lol I wrote off Bush a long time ago..........but did you see his opposition? Gore, the whore of global warming or the POS Kaptain Ketchup? Our government is still plagued with that piece of shit.

Because he has not been right about anything and they give him his spot light and people listen to him.

His track record is abysmal. Look up his research on HIV/AIDS and the use of AZT.

No one really knows. Most of us have been ridden hard and put away wet. I lived though the pot, coke, qualude craze. A PHD in education, I must say. 😂 What's the point of living if we didn't go sliding downhill, arms open, and go wow! What a ride! I've got more notches in my bedposts than a beaver has in a millpond log. But not sure I trust Big Pharma's response to the WuKungFlu. 😳
I did a lot of sliding with open arms also, but life turned out good for me. I do have to say I was lucky in many ways but knew how to stay out of the way of the law. Got arrested 1 time for a bar fight in St. Cloud. But who hasnt.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I did a lot of sliding with open arms also, but life turned out good for me. I do have to say I was lucky in many ways but knew how to stay out of the way of the law. Got arrested 1 time for a bar fight in St. Cloud. But who hasnt.
ME! Never been arrested (except for reckless driving) St Cloud? LOL WTF were you doing there? 😳 That place is eat up with Puerto Ricans, what did you expect?😂 I was crafty about my good times.

Damn...... seems I might have missed my calling.......politics. :(😂

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Sorry I misspoke. Got thrown in jail in Filmore, Utah when somebody called the sheriff and said we were ready to shoot up their hunting camp. Underage drinking should get a pass if you are deer hunting and its dark.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
ME! Never been arrested (except for reckless driving) St Cloud? LOL WTF were you doing there? 😳 That place is eat up with Puerto Ricans, what did you expect?😂 I was crafty about my good times.

Damn...... seems I might have missed my calling.......politics. :(😂
I lived there way before the Ricans moved in. Before walmart and all that stuff. Cracker House was still around.

Because he has not been right about anything and they give him his spot light and people listen to him.

His track record is abysmal. Look up his research on HIV/AIDS and the use of AZT.
Fauci? If so, he's been right about things. He's just been wrong too and since the right hates him because of Trump, they will over exaggerate when he's wrong.

Before you reply, just know that I'm not a Fauci. So I'm not going to defend him overall.

I would given you a like but there's no .5 likes. lol I wrote off Bush a long time ago..........but did you see his opposition? Gore, the whore of global warming or the POS Kaptain Ketchup? Our government is still plagued with that piece of shit.
Gore is the smartest man ever right? Glad he left politics.

Fauci? If so, he's been right about things. He's just been wrong too and since the right hates him because of Trump, they will over exaggerate when he's wrong.

Before you reply, just know that I'm not a Fauci. So I'm not going to defend him overall.

The partisanship goes both ways with love/hate Fauci.

Dems were pissed when Trump lied/downplayed the virus trying to prevent panic and chaos.

Those same Dems love Fauci despite his lie, that he has admitted, about masks early on so that first responders could have access to masks. Remember, he said they don't help even though he believed that they did.

Reactions: martycat1

I understand you guys point better after @fatman76 explained it in regards to guinea pigs.

I still believe that if you keep posting the negatives, you have an agenda because I don't see those people posting positives about the results.

I just follow the threads. Based on threads, some people on here want people not to take the vaccine. They are only looking for data to justify why they are not taking it and why others shouldn't as well.

The partisanship goes both ways with love/hate Fauci.

Dems were pissed when Trump lied/downplayed the virus trying to prevent panic and chaos.

Those same Dems love Fauci despite his lie, that he has admitted, about masks early on so that first responders could have access to masks. Remember, he said they don't help even though he believed that they did.

Agree with everything. You're spot on

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I understand you guys point better after @fatman76 explained it in regards to guinea pigs.

I still believe that if you keep posting the negatives, you have an agenda because I don't see those people posting positives about the results.
By that logic, if you always get defensive when the truth is told about the risks associated with the vaccines, and never post about those yourself....do you also have an agenda?

No need to answer, we can independently figure it out.

You don’t need to defend him. We can also disagree about things. I personally think Fauci has been wrong on just about everything and you see him in a different light. No big deal bud.

My opinions are not based on what Trump says. I’m my own man with my own opinions. I’m fully capable of receiving data from anyone and base my own opinions on what they say.

I personally have nothing against Fauci but I think it’s a giant mistake to take everything he says as truth and put him in the spotlight for the masses to mindlessly agree with.

Reactions: BCSpell
You don’t need to defend him. We can also disagree about things. I personally think Fauci has been wrong on just about everything and you see him in a different light. No big deal bud.

My opinions are not based on what Trump says. I’m my own man with my own opinions. I’m fully capable of receiving data from anyone and base my own opinions on what they say.

I personally have nothing against Fauci but I think it’s a giant mistake to take everything he says as truth and put him in the spotlight for the masses to mindlessly agree with.
He's been right about the deaths and spikes. I personally wish he goes away and shut up. He talks so much, he forgets what he just said haha.

I just follow the threads. Based on threads, some people on here want people not to take the vaccine. They are only looking for data to justify why they are not taking it and why others shouldn't as well.
Look at it like this. We spent 4.5 years hearing the lies about Trump, the administration and most of us went on the defensive.

Now, we get to play offense and attack the Biden administration

I’m sure the other posters may feel differently about this but that’s their opinion.

My goal is to point out the lies and hypocrisy of the left and the Biden administration because it’s fun and most of us get a good laugh of it.

Do we poke fun of the others who don’t share our opinions, absolutely. Welcome to the player haters ball 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: BCSpell and jfegaly
Look at it like this. We spent 4.5 years hearing the lies about Trump, the administration and most of us went on the defensive.

Now, we get to play offense and attack the Biden administration

I’m sure the other posters may feel differently about this but that’s their opinion.

My goal is to point out the lies and hypocrisy of the left and the Biden administration because it’s fun and most of us get a good laugh of it.

Do we poke fun of the others who don’t share our opinions, absolutely. Welcome to the player haters ball 😂😂😂
Lol I get that. I just don't think the vaccine should be politicized. The vaccine isn't a Biden Administration thing to me.

Lol I get that. I just don't think the vaccine should be politicized. The vaccine isn't a Biden Administration thing to me.
Here is the difference though

Trump - if you want the vaccine, take it. If not, don’t, your choice.

Biden - help me out, take the vaccine. Then gets behind covid passports forcing people who may want to travel, go to concerts, go to sporting events to have to get the vaccine. The man could easily say we’re not doing passports and the entire thing would go away.

I’m planning to go to Gainesville for the Utes vs. Gators game in 2022. So now I’m required to get a vaccine that I don’t know the long term health data on. It’s been a dream of mine to see the gators play but now that’s in jeopardy because of a stupid passport? That’s called government intrusion into my life and my health decisions that I’m entitled to.

My question is, what would a person in my situation do? Take a vaccine and pray that everything goes well? Skip the dream of seeing the gators play? Buy a counterfeit covid passport?

So, according to the data, for a 10 year period, for all the vaccines out there that are not covid vaccines, 2,289 people died. in 2020 2,286 people have died from the covid vaccine. I say WOW. JUST WOW. Makes you wonder.
Want to know something even more effed up?

I just learned that 7MM people have had the Janssen shot. 6 got blood clots and it was pulled.

The birth control pill causes blood clots at a rate of about 1 in 1000.

• Sad
Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT