ADVERTISEMENT

CDC halts J&J vax

Millions of vaccines shot in arms and 6 people get blood clots. Millions of people catch COVID and you have a 99% chance of survival. At least their overreaction is consistent. Wonder what we’re being distracted from now?

While I agree, there just hasn’t been enough time to truly know what these vaccines might do to someone long term. This J&J vax has already had multiple issues.

While I agree, there just hasn’t been enough time to truly know what these vaccines might do to someone long term. This J&J vax has already had multiple issues.
I’m skeptical of the long term side effects of these vaccines so I understand cautiousness by the public. But I don’t understand is the ridiculous messaging from DC. Pushing and pushing for more shots but telling people they still can’t go back to normal. Six people get blood clots so they shut it down. Next will be the people that got shots but still catch covid. The 96% efficacy will be ignored and the handful of cases will be overblown to create more fear so places like Michigan and California can continue with their tyranny and Florida and Texas can get drug through the mud. They will drive this fear train all the way through the ‘22 election so they can keep their bs voting laws on the books.

According to the VAERS vaccine reaction tracking system J&J is by far the safest injection.

Without adjusting for the number of vaccines administered:

YTD Deaths
Janssen - 54
Moderna - 1,170
Pfizer - 1,050
Unknown - 12
Total = 2286

Total deaths from 2010-2020 from all other vaccines - 2289.

I’m skeptical of the long term side effects of these vaccines so I understand cautiousness by the public. But I don’t understand is the ridiculous messaging from DC. Pushing and pushing for more shots but telling people they still can’t go back to normal. Six people get blood clots so they shut it down. Next will be the people that got shots but still catch covid. The 96% efficacy will be ignored and the handful of cases will be overblown to create more fear so places like Michigan and California can continue with their tyranny and Florida and Texas can get drug through the mud. They will drive this fear train all the way through the ‘22 election so they can keep their bs voting laws on the books.
This has already happened. Three poor people died in MI after being vaccinated. I guess we can't say 100% effective against significant illness and death anymore...

Reactions: nail1988
Ruh Roh!!! Come on you anti vaxxers, just trust us, follow the science, be a guinea pig.

Remember this douche walking around the streets with the Rona?
27460894-8240677-image-m-22_1587471403588.jpg

According to the VAERS vaccine reaction tracking system J&J is by far the safest injection.

Without adjusting for the number of vaccines administered:

YTD Deaths
Janssen - 54
Moderna - 1,170
Pfizer - 1,050
Unknown - 12
Total = 2286

Total deaths from 2010-2020 from all other vaccines - 2289.
Why are we talking about vaccine figures from 2010-2019? They have nothing to do with the covid vaccines, do they?

Why are we talking about vaccine figures from 2010-2019? They have nothing to do with the covid vaccines, do they?
So, according to the data, for a 10 year period, for all the vaccines out there that are not covid vaccines, 2,289 people died. in 2020 2,286 people have died from the covid vaccine. I say WOW. JUST WOW. Makes you wonder.

So, according to the data, for a 10 year period, for all the vaccines out there that are not covid vaccines, 2,289 people died. in 2020 2,286 people have died from the covid vaccine. I say WOW. JUST WOW. Makes you wonder.
Just curious, is that a global statistic or one for the US? I don't have any kids so I don't know what other vaccines are still done these days. What I do know, is that I'm probably not going to get the covid one. Been sitting on the sidelines while you people "field trial" it for me. :D

No, I’m making a comparison about potential vaccine-related mortality.

Covid vaccines have killed 10 years’ worth of people in 4 months. And keep in mind, this is a passive system. It’s pretty much consensus that it under reports.

Ummm. Who is mad? Trying to figure out what da eff you’re talking about? As usual.
You're definitely mad that people get the vaccine. That's why you posted this thread and called them guinea pigs but whatever.

You're definitely mad that people get the vaccine. That's why you posted this thread and called them guinea pigs but whatever.

again. You are wrong. Not angry/mad one bit. simply was saying anti vaxxers (of this particular vax) don't want to be guinea pigs....which is what taking any of the vaccines right now is being since they are not fully approved for regular use yet. Just emergency approval.

Regardless of how important you think you are....even your importance is limited. In other words, you don't get to decide if non emotional text is actually emotional.

again. You are wrong. Not angry/mad one bit. simply was saying anti vaxxers (of this particular vax) don't want to be guinea pigs....which is what taking any of the vaccines right now is being since they are not fully approved for regular use yet. Just emergency approval.

Regardless of how important you think you are....even your importance is limited. In other words, you don't get to decide if non emotional text is actually emotional.
I disagree because clinical trials were performed. If there wasn't clinical trials than I'll agree. Yet, if people want to take the risk, let them.

I disagree because clinical trials were performed. If there wasn't clinical trials than I'll agree. Yet, if people want to take the risk, let them.

It really doesn't matter if you disagree, because you are factually wrong here. I mean, follow the science (at least the scientific processes and guidelines laid out by the FDA. The FDA has not approved of these vaccines yet for regular use. These clinical trials were completed for efficacy with limited scope of time for safety. Here is your science and facts to back it up.

PROCESS
There are two ways to get a vaccine greenlighted by the FDA: with an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) or by applying for a license through a Biologics License Application (BLA).
“The only difference really between the emergency use and the licensure is that volunteers are observed for a longer period of time to see the duration of protection, and if there might be rare adverse events that occurred down the road," Dr. Schaffner said.
In layman's terms, Dr. Monto said, that follow-up period after complete vaccination is typically longer when considering full licensure.
"After the clinical trials are finished, the difference between the Emergency Use Authorization and full licensure, for the public's information or knowledge, is basically the duration of follow-up or safety, not efficacy," Dr. Monto said. "Efficacy requirements are the same."

For the EUA, it's an average of two months, but for a license, six months are required, Dr. Monto explained.
A spokesperson for the FDA backed that up and said they usually expect manufacturers to provide data from study participants from at least six months after vaccination when applying for a license.
So, between an EUA and a license, an EUA was the quicker option to get the vaccines out to save lives. Think of it as the fast-tracked version, rather than the standard one.
EUAs only come into play if the secretary of Health and Human Services deems them necessary, and they're generally temporary, as opposed to licensure.

You are in FACT part of the experiment. I would have thought someone with deep ties to the pharmaceutical industry, like yourself, would have known this.

Typical dem tactics: You introduced a topic that hurt his feelings, so to attempt to deflect, he comes in with personal attacks. @BSC911 does the same thing all the time.

No one here has a problem with anyone taking the vaccine. Every dem here has a problem with anyone that doesn't want to take it.

That's the difference. @kalimgoodman is just pissed that you pointed out the obvious medical concerns over taking it. If he wants to ignore all that and jab his arm, his choice. And I bet he does.

Just like if you and I don't want to risk it, that's our choice too.

Dems are all about 'live and let live', till you start living the way they don't want you to.

Reactions: jfegaly
Typical dem tactics: You introduced a topic that hurt his feelings, so to attempt to deflect, he comes in with personal attacks. @BSC911 does the same thing all the time.

No one here has a problem with anyone taking the vaccine. Every dem here has a problem with anyone that doesn't want to take it.

That's the difference. @kalimgoodman is just pissed that you pointed out the obvious medical concerns over taking it. If he wants to ignore all that and jab his arm, his choice. And I bet he does.

Just like if you and I don't want to risk it, that's our choice too.

Dems are all about 'live and let live', till you start living the way they don't want you to.

Spot on. The difference is...I have ZERO issue with someone else taking it. There are many on the other side who want to FORCE those who don't want to take it, to take it via vaccine passports. Which makes zero sense, because if you take the vaccine, why are you concerned with me giving it to you?

Spot on. The difference is...I have ZERO issue with someone else taking it. There are many on the other side who want to FORCE those who don't want to take it, to take it via vaccine passports. Which makes zero sense, because if you take the vaccine, why are you concerned with me giving it to you?
Bingo. I wont take it, but if I were in the 'highest' risk category and had multiple underlying health issues? Maybe I'd consider it.

But either way, if everyone else wants to take it, it's none of my business and has zero impact on my life.

There's a lesson in that for every dem here. It's none of your damn business so drop it.

It really doesn't matter if you disagree, because you are factually wrong here. I mean, follow the science (at least the scientific processes and guidelines laid out by the FDA. The FDA has not approved of these vaccines yet for regular use. These clinical trials were completed for efficacy with limited scope of time for safety. Here is your science and facts to back it up.

PROCESS
There are two ways to get a vaccine greenlighted by the FDA: with an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) or by applying for a license through a Biologics License Application (BLA).
“The only difference really between the emergency use and the licensure is that volunteers are observed for a longer period of time to see the duration of protection, and if there might be rare adverse events that occurred down the road," Dr. Schaffner said.
In layman's terms, Dr. Monto said, that follow-up period after complete vaccination is typically longer when considering full licensure.
"After the clinical trials are finished, the difference between the Emergency Use Authorization and full licensure, for the public's information or knowledge, is basically the duration of follow-up or safety, not efficacy," Dr. Monto said. "Efficacy requirements are the same."

For the EUA, it's an average of two months, but for a license, six months are required, Dr. Monto explained.
A spokesperson for the FDA backed that up and said they usually expect manufacturers to provide data from study participants from at least six months after vaccination when applying for a license.
So, between an EUA and a license, an EUA was the quicker option to get the vaccines out to save lives. Think of it as the fast-tracked version, rather than the standard one.
EUAs only come into play if the secretary of Health and Human Services deems them necessary, and they're generally temporary, as opposed to licensure.

You are in FACT part of the experiment. I would have thought someone with deep ties to the pharmaceutical industry, like yourself, would have known this.
I know they are on emergency use. Who is debating that? Maybe you just wanted to post that information.

I said clinical trials were done and they was. The same clinical trials that people like you was crediting because of OWS. Now did the clinical trails go shorter than normal? Of course but there still were clinical trials that produced great data.

The Vaccine passport will happen. There is a push by the private sector within the airline business. I'm pretty sure that will cause some fighting (and no I'm not for it).

The Vaccine passport will happen. There is a push by the private sector within the airline business. I'm pretty sure that will cause some fighting (and no I'm not for it).
Vaccine passports are already a thing. And airlines are already seeing reduced travel from it. Their choice to require it, our choice to not do business with them. Simple as that, and still none of your business.

No Covid vaccine has received formal approval from the FDA. They all have EUA's (Emergency Use Authorizations). Vaccines and treatments to cure and prevent disease go through various test & research phases, each including more people and gathering more data to ensure efficacy and safety.

Project Warp Speed, amongst other things, established dramatically reduced timetables for the various phases for Covid vaccines because the pandemic was having such a dramatic effect on society and the economy. They usually take 5-10 years to develop.

However, the mere fact that the FDA has not approved any of them, and indeed recommended stopping the use of 1 of the 3 today, is a clear indication that we're in a late-stage research trial on these treatments. It's just not usually done with the general public. I'd also guess that the paperwork you sign before they jab you is very similar to paperwork you'd sign as a trial subject in a research study.

So you're not wrong, there were trials before the EUA, but the research and approval process is still ongoing meaning you're entering a trial if you get the vaccine right now...which makes what @jfegaly is saying accurate as well.

Well while you all argue over this or that, I must say I am disappointed. J&J is the one I wanted.

Its one shot and its made the traditional way. As I am nearly 52, 50 lbs overweight and have a family history of heart disease, the clotting is concerning. I hear it was 6 people out of millions so it seems to be an overreaction. However I would hate to be number 7 and have a heart attack. Statistics are fine unless you are one.

My wife's second dose of Phizer had her down for 3 days. My brother in law had the virus but the doctor he works for insisted he still get the vax. He was down for over a week.

I may see if I can get tested for antigens. If I have them then I will hold off.

LOL and this is my 2019 th post as in Covid-2019 for the slow.

I know they are on emergency use. Who is debating that? Maybe you just wanted to post that information.

I said clinical trials were done and they was. The same clinical trials that people like you was crediting because of OWS. Now did the clinical trails go shorter than normal? Of course but there still were clinical trials that produced great data.
No one. Once again you seem to not be able to stay on topic here. In post #22 you said you "disagree because clinical trials were done" the implication here is that you were disagreeing to my post #21 where I said folks who took the vaccine were in essence "guinea pigs". The implied here is that guinea pig means, part of ongoing testing. The reason I posted the information that you apparently aren't debating, is to prove to you, that full testing to include safety requirements for full regular authorization by the FDA has not met those standards. Which means.....wait for it....the thing you said you disagreed with....is in FACT, irrelevant because FACTUALLY speaking....the approval process is occurring right now, in a live environment, on "WE THE PEOPLE". Whether you agree or not, doesn't matter, because WE THE PEOPLE are the guinea pigs testing it for safety.

just walked it off baby

Last edited:
Well while you all argue over this or that, I must say I am disappointed. J&J is the one I wanted.

Its one shot and its made the traditional way. As I am nearly 52, 50 lbs overweight and have a family history of heart disease, the clotting is concerning. I hear it was 6 people out of millions so it seems to be an overreaction. However I would hate to be number 7 and have a heart attack. Statistics are fine unless you are one.

My wife's second dose of Phizer had her down for 3 days. My brother in law had the virus but the doctor he works for insisted he still get the vax. He was down for over a week.

I may see if I can get tested for antigens. If I have them then I will hold off.

LOL and this is my 2019 th post as in Covid-2019 for the slow.
If it makes you feel any better the AZ and J&J clotting issues were almost 100% women I believe.

NOT that I would dare ever make an assumption about your gender identity, just an FYI.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
If it makes you feel any better the AZ and J&J clotting issues were almost 100% women I believe.

NOT that I would dare ever make an assumption about your gender identity, just an FYI.
I guess I could have chosen Betsy Ross as a moniker but yeah my balls and bats matches my X and Ys So it was Davy Crockett and the Pride of the Southland Band for me.

tennessee-mascot-davy-crockett-carries-the-flag-across-the-end-zone-picture-id1029525980

No one. Once again you seem to not be able to stay on topic here. In post #22 you said you "disagree because clinical trials were done" the implication here is that you were disagreeing to my post #21 where I said folks who took the vaccine were in essence "guinea pigs". The implied here is that guinea pig means, part of ongoing testing. The reason I posted the information that you apparently aren't debating, is to prove to you, that full testing to include safety requirements for full regular authorization by the FDA has not met those standards. Which means.....wait for it....the thing you said you disagreed with....is in FACT, irrelevant because FACTUALLY speaking....the approval process is occurring right now, in a live environment, on "WE THE PEOPLE". Whether you agree or not, doesn't matter, because WE THE PEOPLE are the guinea pigs testing it for safety.

just walked it off baby
That's not true. The clinical trail data did give them side effects and issues that they are aware of. Whether they test for 1 year or 5 years, they will always issues with a drug. You can find odd and different side effects from Tylenol.

I get your concerns about a fast clinical trial, shit I have mines. I just disagree with the guinea pigs assertion.

No Covid vaccine has received formal approval from the FDA. They all have EUA's (Emergency Use Authorizations). Vaccines and treatments to cure and prevent disease go through various test & research phases, each including more people and gathering more data to ensure efficacy and safety.

Project Warp Speed, amongst other things, established dramatically reduced timetables for the various phases for Covid vaccines because the pandemic was having such a dramatic effect on society and the economy. They usually take 5-10 years to develop.

However, the mere fact that the FDA has not approved any of them, and indeed recommended stopping the use of 1 of the 3 today, is a clear indication that we're in a late-stage research trial on these treatments. It's just not usually done with the general public. I'd also guess that the paperwork you sign before they jab you is very similar to paperwork you'd sign as a trial subject in a research study.

So you're not wrong, there were trials before the EUA, but the research and approval process is still ongoing meaning you're entering a trial if you get the vaccine right now...which makes what @jfegaly is saying accurate as well.
From that point, I get where he's/you're coming from.

Reactions: fatman76
That's not true. The clinical trail data did give them side effects and issues that they are aware of. Whether they test for 1 year or 5 years, they will always issues with a drug. You can find odd and different side effects from Tylenol.

I get your concerns about a fast clinical trial, shit I have mines. I just disagree with the guinea pigs assertion.

Point to what is not true first. Give the quote and prove it wrong if you’re going to say something isn’t true. Be specific. I think this might be another bsc reading comprehension moment. Lastly, it doesn’t matter if you disagree with a fact. The fact is still a fact. It’s not an opinion.

Point to what is not true first. Give the quote and prove it wrong if you’re going to say something isn’t true. Be specific. I think this might be another bsc reading comprehension moment. Lastly, it doesn’t matter if you disagree with a fact. The fact is still a fact. It’s not an opinion.
I digress

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT