ADVERTISEMENT

CDC halts J&J vax

Here is the difference though

Trump - if you want the vaccine, take it. If not, don’t, your choice.

Biden - help me out, take the vaccine. Then gets behind covid passports forcing people who may want to travel, go to concerts, go to sporting events to have to get the vaccine. The man could easily say we’re not doing passports and the entire thing would go away.

I’m planning to go to Gainesville for the Utes vs. Gators game in 2022. So now I’m required to get a vaccine that I don’t know the long term health data on. It’s been a dream of mine to see the gators play but now that’s in jeopardy because of a stupid passport? That’s called government intrusion into my life and my health decisions that I’m entitled to.

My question is, what would a person in my situation do? Take a vaccine and pray that everything goes well? Skip the dream of seeing the gators play? Buy a counterfeit covid passport?

This doesn’t make any damn sense. Fauci was just on TV saying after you’re vaccinated you still have to mask up, socially distance and avoid large gatherings.

But the Biden admin thinks you’re safe to do stuff if you get the shot(s)?

It’s no wonder people are skeptical.

Here is the difference though

Trump - if you want the vaccine, take it. If not, don’t, your choice.

Biden - help me out, take the vaccine. Then gets behind covid passports forcing people who may want to travel, go to concerts, go to sporting events to have to get the vaccine. The man could easily say we’re not doing passports and the entire thing would go away.

I’m planning to go to Gainesville for the Utes vs. Gators game in 2022. So now I’m required to get a vaccine that I don’t know the long term health data on. It’s been a dream of mine to see the gators play but now that’s in jeopardy because of a stupid passport? That’s called government intrusion into my life and my health decisions that I’m entitled to.

My question is, what would a person in my situation do? Take a vaccine and pray that everything goes well? Skip the dream of seeing the gators play? Buy a counterfeit covid passport?

I thought it said in that article that they are not doing vaccine passports. I would never support forcing people to do anything like that. So yes, that would put you in a tough situation.

Reactions: martycat1
Want to know something even more effed up?

I just learned that 7MM people have had the Janssen shot. 6 got blood clots and it was pulled.

The birth control pill causes blood clots at a rate of about 1 in 1000.

My friend told me that he would never get the JnJ vaccine because they can't even make baby powder correctly 😂😂😂.

I thought it said in that article that they are not doing vaccine passports. I would never support forcing people to do anything like that. So yes, that would put you in a tough situation.
In the first paragraph of the article:

“The Biden administration is working on creating a set of standards for people to prove they've been vaccinated against Covid-19, according to an administration official.”

Look at it like this, what do we have currently that proves we are a citizen of the US when visiting other countries?

A passport

What list of requirements or standards are needed to obtain a passport?

DS-11
Proof of citizenship
Government issued ID
Color photo
Pay the fee

This is CNN’s way of being cute with the wording

“The Biden administration is working on creating a set of standards for people to prove they've been vaccinated against Covid-19, according to an administration official.”

Look at it like this, what do we have currently that proves we are a citizen of the US when visiting other countries?

A passport

DS-11
Proof of citizenship
Government issued ID
Color photo
Pay the fee

Yet, voter ID is racist. And all we are asking there is eligibility proof. Not proof to go do things. This is pure crazyville. And a bunch of damn cucks voted for this madness.

A passport

DS-11
Proof of citizenship
Government issued ID
Color photo
Pay the fee

Trump called out the pause of J&J and says its political BS meant to help Pfizer.

1d331909e5e19821.jpeg

Do you believe this?
How in the hell can anyone know what to believe?

We have rumors of the WH getting involved in passports, HI is apparently working on a program as are several large corps...meanwhile yesterday Fauci said you cannot dine indoors, stop wearing your mask or have even medium size gatherings after vaccination. On the parliamentary floor this week Trudeau said vaccines won't be enough, citing UK as being ahead of the world on vaccinations but in the middle of a 3rd wave....arguing they must and Canada must continue to stay locked down.

We've lost as many people to vaccine deaths YTD as the entire previous decade, with the mRNA's accounting for 98% of them, and one specific vaccine gets shelved because 0.00009% of recipients developed blood clots? (yes that percentage is actually real, I checked it several times)

All Trump is asking you to believe is someone in power might have political or financial interests in one company over another. I don't think that's bananas considering everything else that's going on. And if that's not the case, which it very well might not be, then what the hell is going on? If vaccines don't stop the virus, possibly present health risks and don't change the way we live then what's the point?

I'd love to have any of this explained to me without tin foil hat conspiracies because it sure looks like we're living in crazytown, population all of us.

Trump called out the pause of J&J and says its political BS meant to help Pfizer.

1d331909e5e19821.jpeg
Critical thinker has a question: Do we have a list of all the people who could potentially benefit monetarily if one vaccine is used over another?

If we did, it may help to compare the list for J&J to the list for Pfizer.

For the emotional dems, I will breakdown further: If 20 people at the CDC, FDA and NIH stand to make millions if more Pfizer vaccines are used, and those same 20 people stand to make $0.00 if the J&J vaccine is used....well I think even you guys can see the significance.

We have rumors of the WH getting involved in passports, HI is apparently working on a program as are several large corps...meanwhile yesterday Fauci said you cannot dine indoors, stop wearing your mask or have even medium size gatherings after vaccination. On the parliamentary floor this week Trudeau said vaccines won't be enough, citing UK as being ahead of the world on vaccinations but in the middle of a 3rd wave....arguing they must and Canada must continue to stay locked down.

We've lost as many people to vaccine deaths YTD as the entire previous decade, with the mRNA's accounting for 98% of them, and one specific vaccine gets shelved because 0.00009% of recipients developed blood clots? (yes that percentage is actually real, I checked it several times)

All Trump is asking you to believe is someone in power might have political or financial interests in one company over another. I don't think that's bananas considering everything else that's going on. And if that's not the case, which it very well might not be, then what the hell is going on? If vaccines don't stop the virus, possibly present health risks and don't change the way we live then what's the point?

I'd love to have any of this explained to me without tin foil hat conspiracies because it sure looks like we're living in crazytown, population all of us.
It's beginning to look like the person that does nothing and lets the crazies eat themselves is going to end up smelling like roses in all this.

Trump is good for a conspiracy theory.

This doesn’t make any damn sense. Fauci was just on TV saying after you’re vaccinated you still have to mask up, socially distance and avoid large gatherings.

But the Biden admin thinks you’re safe to do stuff if you get the shot(s)?

It’s no wonder people are skeptical.
Hey, Biden promised that I can spend July 4th with my family. Fauci agreed, but said only if I get vaccinated, wear my mask, social distance and only serve food pre portioned into small containers.

Reactions: fatman76
Supposely the Fed Govern't won't do a Federal Vaccine passport, but they are strongly pushing for private companys to do it.

And I think FL (open state) is way ahead of Meatchicken (Total lockdown) at this point.
It is. Dem states that locked down are getting smoked by red states like FL and TX who opened up much earlier.

There is literally (not hyperbole) no scientific or anecdotal evidence lockdowns and masks work at all.

The CDC just came out and said you have a 1 in 10,000 chance of acquiring Covid from a touched surface...yet I still see gloves and hand sanitizers everywhere.

It is. Dem states that locked down are getting smoked by red states like FL and TX who opened up much earlier.

There is literally (not hyperbole) no scientific or anecdotal evidence lockdowns and masks work at all.

The CDC just came out and said you have a 1 in 10,000 chance of acquiring Covid from a touched surface...yet I still see gloves and hand sanitizers everywhere.
And there's nothing more enjoyable than grabbing a cart at a grocery store that's literally dripping wet with hand sanitizer.

This thread follows a familiar pattern:

1 - OP presents news item that's damaging to one or more dem narratives

2 - Other critical thinkers chime in to agree that this is bad for dem narratives

3 - Dems show up to personally attack one or more of the posters, and attempt to draw fire away from the news that makes their narratives look bad

4 - Thread then devolves into pointing out what an idiot the dem is, but to the dem's credit, talk of how this damages dem narratives is lessened

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT