ADVERTISEMENT

California number one again.....

Only a moron wouldn't think about the fact that being number one again can easily translate to lots of negative statistics and why people are leaving the state. But trolls don't think.

Reactions: NavigatorII
You can’t and even if you could, you wouldn’t be able to compete.
I'd put mudder tracks over your cucked ass. Not sure if you've ever had a tank roll over you before, but visualize that and hold it in your mind for a second. 😂

PUD.gif

I'd put mudder tracks over your cucked ass. Not sure if you've ever had a tank roll over you before, but visualize that and hold it in your mind for a second. 😂

PUD.gif

Not a chance in hell son, stay in your lane. You can’t compete

I dominated like I always do. You candy apples wouldn’t even try to compete at the top of the food chain.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I dominated like I always do. You candy apples wouldn’t even try to compete at the top of the food chain.
If wishes were fishes, they wouldn't even bother frying you. They'd can your ass, put you in a tin, seal it up and call it Surströmming. Expect the various environmental agencies banning your distribution. 😂

• Love
as americans, we need to be thankful that cali and new york are on our side, the reality is, if those two states went russian or chyyyyyneeeee, russia or chynah would be the dominant global force and not the mighty usa. Perspective in life is important.

• Haha
you will never have to worry about what goes on in cali, youre not cali material. stay on yo lane.
Apparently neither are businesses who want to make a profit without getting pilfered and vandalized. 😂

San Francisco lawmakers want to let city residents sue grocery stores that close​

images

as americans, we need to be thankful that cali and new york are on our side, the reality is, if those two states went russian or chyyyyyneeeee, russia or chynah would be the dominant global force and not the mighty usa. Perspective in life is important.
Okay now you’re just getting stupid and not pausing to reflect on what you said.

Both states are run by Maoist and trotskyites

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
More store closings in once a great state, and now trash, literally. But the morons keep defending as businesses continue to close and people move away.

California shoppers flood 99 Cents Only shops ahead of closure: 'I blame Newsom'

More store closings in once a great state, and now trash, literally. But the morons keep defending as businesses continue to close and people move away.

California shoppers flood 99 Cents Only shops ahead of closure: 'I blame Newsom'

Bump for @Mdfgator

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT