ADVERTISEMENT

California number one again.....

JUST THE TIP!​

Newsom Turns California Into a Third World State​

Declining population for the first time in its existence, rising violent crime rates, soaring homelessness, the highest gas prices in the country, companies leaving in droves—California’s future is withering away.

The disturbing headlines keep churning out of the Golden State: “Suspects arrested for stealing guns from California home of Rep. Karen Bass,” “140+ arrested in massive California child sex crimes sweep,”Santa Barbara County Reports Highest Murder Rate Since 2015,” and “Antisemitic hate as crimes at an all-time high in CA.”

It’s no wonder then that Gov. Gavin Newsom himself has referred to part of his own jurisdiction as “a scene from ‘a Third World country.’”

200w.gif

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Or they are the party of people with a brain that can decide to live where they want, you make the call. wtf would love in Fresno California if you could afford to live in Palo Alto? Nobody, that’s who
Most people with business interests in Fresno could easily afford to live in Palo Alto, which is why so many of them have second homes on the coast, and in the mountains. You are talking out your ass. ...

Most people with business interests in Fresno could easily afford to live in Palo Alto, which is why so many of them have second homes on the coast, and in the mountains. You are talking out your ass. ...
Soo most people in Fresno could afford to live in Palo Alto?? lol.

• Haha
Soo most people in Fresno could afford to live in Palo Alto?? lol.
Learn to read. Most people with successful business interests in Fresno could. Problem is that their business is in Fresno so they are relegated to spending free time elsewhere.. Personally, I could think of several places in California. I'd rather live than Palo Alto ...

Learn to read. Most people with successful business interests in Fresno could. Problem is that their business is in Fresno so they are relegated to spending free time elsewhere.. Personally, I could think of several places in California. I'd rather live than Palo Alto ...
Yes the cream could love most places. wtf is your point???

Yes the cream could love most places. wtf is your point???
They live in nice parts of Fresno and have other homes elsewhere. WTF is your point?
Your blanket statement was false. There are some very pricey shitty parts of Palo Alto - why would anyone want to live in them? Smartest guy I ever met lives in a mediocre 2/2 condo in Palo Alto that's valued at 2M. Give me the 2M mansion on the golf course by the river in Fresno any day over that ...

They live in nice parts of Fresno and have other homes elsewhere. WTF is your point?
Your blanket statement was false. There are some very pricey shitty parts of Palo Alto - why would anyone want to live in them? Smartest guy I ever met lives in a mediocre 2/2 condo in Palo Alto that's valued at 2M. Give me the 2M mansion on the golf course by the river in Fresno any day over that ...
All of Palo Alto is pricey. Very few parts of Fresno, I am not picking on your hometown, maybe I should have used bakersfield.

• Wow
All of Palo Alto is pricey. Very few parts of Fresno, I am not picking on your hometown, maybe I should have used bakersfield.
There are plenty of shitty parts in Fresno. I lived there 30 years and never got near many of them. Same deal with Bakersfield. Palo Alto may be uniformly pricey, but it's not uniformly nice.

If someone tells me they've been to Fresno, my first question is "why?"

There are some spectacular properties in the foothills just outside town, same with Bakersfield ...

There are plenty of shitty parts in Fresno. I lived there 30 years and never got near many of them. Same deal with Bakersfield. Palo Alto may be uniformly pricey, but it's not uniformly nice.

If someone tells me they've been to Fresno, my first question is "why?"

There are some spectacular properties in the foothills just outside town, same with Bakersfield ...
Agreed, the point wasn’t to disparage Fremont was to talk about the haves and have nots, in general. That doesn’t mean great people don’t love in freedom or bakersfield it means Stanford is in Palo Alto.

Reactions: FresnoGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT