ADVERTISEMENT

California number one again.....

I would love for the USA to have 16% debt to gdp. Trump added 40% in only 4 years!!! You people need to stick to Jesus or other moronic subjects. You don’t live in the real world.
Didn’t you just point out that states have to balance the budget and the feds don’t?

Kind makes state and national debt loads different doesn’t it?

Doesn’t change the fact that CA is being run into the ground by your boy Good Hair Newsome.

I mean, claims to be a financial expert and doesn’t understand how deficits work.

I’m a stupid Marketing guy and I at least understand the basics.
That poor bastard probably has to roll his ball in the rough, which King and Bear course has no rough and is a golf course for pussies who can't get their handicap below 18 for a club tournament. 😂

Love chuck, his game was similar to mine. I could jump out of the gym back in the day. I left SF, loved my time there. Now I am more of the suburban type. Only issue I find is people are not as bright. Nice, but a bit dull.

spit-take.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
I dominated Cali. Great place, but it isn’t cheap!!!
😂 😂 😂 😂 And as always, Just the Tip!

California’s budget deficit is worse than anticipated — and much worse than Newsom projected​

LAO announced a revised shortfall of $73 billion — $15 billion more than previously forecast, and significantly more than the $38 billion gap that Newsom has estimated.

😂 😂 😂 😂 And as always, Just the Tip!

California’s budget deficit is worse than anticipated — and much worse than Newsom projected​

LAO announced a revised shortfall of $73 billion — $15 billion more than previously forecast, and significantly more than the $38 billion gap that Newsom has estimated.

they are rich, i wouldnt worry my little nickel...Cali is king, accept it and move on. If i were you i would get a 220 in the garage...

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Oakland's been a flaming bag of dung on CA's doorstep for 20 years. 😂 Now the fire has spread clear across the bay.
how would you know nickel??? i know its not as white as you like, but it wasnt all bad 20 years ago. It has gone down hill... Sad to see poor leadership and bad policy. reminds me of 2017-2021

• Haha
Oakland was a shithole well before MAGA ruled. You really think that's a national secret? 😂 😂 😂 😂
Huh? Flew right over your head nickel. Gavin sucks ass reminds me of the trumpster. Only difference trump messed up the entire country!!! Shutdowns, stimi and operation warp speed are about as un-American as it gets.

• Wow
Huh? Flew right over your head nickel. Gavin sucks ass reminds me of the trumpster. Only difference trump messed up the entire country!!! Shutdowns, stimi and operation warp speed are about as un-American as it gets.
Nuh uh. You love you some Hiden, Newsome, and Trudeau. You are a commie stimi luffer. And some drooling on Manchelle's pics. 😂

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT