ADVERTISEMENT

California number one again.....

And you think gas powered vehicles will be gone within a decade of them being outlawed in 2035? That is insanity. Electric vehicles are bullshit.

by the way, I will not miss the Gas mowers and trimmers. The fumes from them interrupt my swim workout all too often....
Electric vehicles are far superior it’s not close. The only advantage ice has currently is for road trips. I don’t know if they will be banned or simply phased out like the rotary phone was, we shall see. I always knew you were a nimby lib!!

Electric vehicles are far superior it’s not close. The only advantage ice has currently is for road trips. I don’t know if they will be banned or simply phased out like the rotary phone was, we shall see. I always knew you were a nimby lib!!
nimby for sure, lib no chance

EVs are terrible in ice and snow ...

And you think gas powered vehicles will be gone within a decade of them being outlawed in 2035? That is insanity. Electric vehicles are bullshit.

by the way, I will not miss the Gas mowers and trimmers. The fumes from them interrupt my swim workout all too often....
I tried a battery trimmer, sucked so bad I immediately took it straight back to Home Depot and got my money refunded.

Gas mowers/trimmers/edgers/blowers are the absolute best, and I actually like the smell when I first start them up - let's me know it's gonna be a great day.

So are battery operated leaf blowers - in fact I'd say they are louder and way more obnoxious then their gas/oil powered counterparts.
I'll stick with my gas operated yard equipment, their more affordable and easier to maintain.
i have both an electric blower and a gas blower, the gas is louder, the mowers the difference is much more dramatic. I will let you continue to use your equipment on my yard, just begin at 10, Thank you, the management..

Agreed, in person i am much more effective, on here its a waste of time...
Yet you still try, sounds like a case of ........

nap-sleep.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
i have both an electric blower and a gas blower, the gas is louder, the mowers the difference is much more dramatic. I will let you continue to use your equipment on my yard, just begin at 10, Thank you, the management..
I start at 7:30am, if you don't like it I'd suggest you go join @FresnoGator for an early morning swim workout.

BTW, I'm NOT Forrest Gump but I certainly do enjoy mowing the grass.

I tried a battery trimmer, sucked so bad I immediately took it straight back to Home Depot and got my money refunded.

Gas mowers/trimmers/edgers/blowers are the absolute best, and I actually like the smell when I first start them up - let's me know it's gonna be a great day.
I prefer gas but I have an Echo 58V trimmer that works well...

until one of my battery packs died and to replace it was $100 more than an Echo gas trimmer.

I have one battery left, when it dies I'm back to 100% gas. As the thread title goes, battery cost kills electric things.

I know you're tripping. 305 would roll you up and take your car for a joyride.
That really depends on which part, remember, 305 is bigger than just Miami or Dade County.
And yes, that is how I reference each - I REFUSE to call it, hell, I can't even type it here. But somehow I know you be picking up what I be laying down lol

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
I prefer gas but I have an Echo 58V trimmer that works well...

until one of my battery packs died and to replace it was $100 more than an Echo gas trimmer.

I have one battery left, when it dies I'm back to 100% gas. As the thread title goes, battery cost kills electric things.
Yep, I flirted with the Echo (all my equipment, save the Honda walk behind and the Kubota) are Echo.
I couldn't justify the cost. And remember, the batteries are real expensive but the damn chargers ain't no sawbuck either.

Reactions: fatman76
That really depends on which part, remember, 305 is bigger than just Miami or Dade County.
And yes, that is how I reference each - I REFUSE to call it, hell, I can't even type it here. But somehow I know you be picking up what I be laying down lol
its not bigger than miami dade anymore my old friend!! the real 305 was always miami dade... otherwise known as the COD

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
its not bigger than miami dade anymore my old friend!! the real 305 was always miami dade... otherwise known as the COD
305 always included the Keys, still does.
Last time I checked that’s bigger than just Dade County, not much but still bigger.

BTW, what does COD stand for ? And please don’t tell me cash on delivery 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT