ADVERTISEMENT

California number one again.....

Cali really is head and shoulders above the rest....
Now finish the list of the other swell things they lead on.
Value of real estate is a skewed example. For many reasons.
You know there are several folks on here who you believe aren’t sharp enough to take that apart. The rest of us will agree with occasional points you make, but only when they’re useful to us. The remainder of them will be pointed out as laughable.

Reactions: nail1988
Lots of good about CA (weather, etc.) and lots of bad (most of which is self-induced) ...
Cali enjoys good weather and some beautiful scenery, I agree. Some of the negatives are absolutely man made and self inflicted.
The unique location that makes the state sort of “out there” by itself - not being surrounded by other states - can set it away from how it has a limited political view.
We enjoyed our time living there but since our roots and family were on the other side of the country we felt isolated.

"Overpriced". Neighbor next to parents sold their California house for 7 million. Paid 1.1 million for a 1 acre, 4500 sq ft home on lake frontage here. Could put 4 of his Cali houses inside it. 😂😂😂😂
Yeah, that’s the point. Cali is nice people want to be there. I enjoy St. John’s county in the winter months. Too dang hot humid and buggy most of the year.

fred-sanford.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Yeah, that’s the point. Cali is nice people want to be there. I enjoy St. John’s county in the winter months. Too dang hot humid and buggy most of the year.
No. People in California have wised up. Cashing their chips in and realizing it's not worth being there. You whiffed bigly on your analysis, 😂

No. People in California have wised up. Cashing their chips in and realizing it's not worth being there. You whiffed bigly on your analysis, 😂
The property market is extremely strong there. A few are leaving, not the players or the ones that matter that’s for sure. I left, but that state will be just fine.

Seems like I am spot on, since you bugged out yourself and moved on. AMIRRITE or AMIRRITE? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Where in SJC? My Son lives off 210/St John’s Pkwy

CORRECT..in businesses LEAVING the POS state! LOLOL

CORRECT..in businesses LEAVING the POS state! LOLOL

SF is being mismanaged, its a pity, its one of the worlds crown jewels.

@Mdfgator 🫢😎

did you go to downtown Gay bay to welcome your dear leader yesterday ? 🇨🇳

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT