ADVERTISEMENT

Brittney Griner sentenced to 9 years. She better pray for that prisoner swap.

Being a Dan Mullen pumper like BSC was on the paid board? That was funny.

@sadgator loved him some cousin Eddie

2039gi.jpg

What makes you think she hates America? People in here bitch all the time about certain aspects of our country. Do they hate America? Wanting equal treatment for minorities is hardly hating America IMO.

If she “smuggled” it in knowingly, then I have no sympathy. But I understand it was only trace amounts, and she claims it was inadvertent. Who knows for sure.

But again, my major complaint is the people who want the “POS/bitch to rot in jail” just because she is gay, or dared to speak out against perceived injustices. Talk about antiAmerican. That’s just fascist.
Because she would not stand for the national anthem, has called out the entire country as systemically racist, and other items.

Her peacefully protesting for Gay rights (I support gay marriage), fair policing (do not believe in DFTP but do believe that unionized cops get away, at times, literally, with murder, and disproportionately, at times, to black individuals), etc. have zero issue with and applaud. As you note, it is american.

As for this, she should been advised, by her agent NEVER to travel to Russia. Her being in jail for 9 years in a penal colony for a trace amount of marijuana is simply outrageous and obviously political. I never had any great desire to go to Russia, but certainly will never go to any country outside of Western Europe after the set of events over the past 3 years.

Is she a POS? No. I am sure she is beyond despondent.

What it is a mark of Irony. So much of the BLM, CRT, etc. is founded on Marxist principles. Communism is evil. We were collectively lulled to sleep on this, as the West had a moral and financial hegemony and, at least ostensibly, countries like China and Russia were opening up their economies. I hope that they see why the Center and Center-right view it as truly evil with Britney G. being case in point. They only care about the state, not about the rights and dignity of the individual.

Speaking of, just before Mullen got canned, I got a warning for calling him Cousin Eddie. Just before the warning, Sad whined as he replied to me about the name. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Boy Soy 911.

3* Dan
Cousin Eddie
The hunchback

Reactions: gatordad3
Speaking of, just before Mullen got canned, I got a warning for calling him Cousin Eddie. Just before the warning, Sad whined as he replied to me about the name. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Boy Soy 911.
Mullen signed his own death warrant when he refused to can 3rd and Grantham long ago. The LSU game the prior season was his last free clue. Then Mullen sulked and sandbagged the rest of the season after admin gave Grantham his walking papers, completely going into the tank. It is a shame, Mullen was a good QB coach and offensive coordinator. But pride cometh before a fall. And head ball coach is being CEO, not a staff position. Sucks, but here we are.

Mullen signed his own death warrant when he refused to can 3rd and Grantham long ago. The LSU game the prior season was his last free clue. Then Mullen sulked and sandbagged the rest of the season after admin gave Grantham his walking papers, completely going into the tank. It is a shame, Mullen was a good QB coach and offensive coordinator. But pride cometh before a fall. And head ball coach is being CEO, not a staff position. Sucks, but here we are.

GsndpDz.jpg

Mullen was perfect at Miss ST, the stage was too big at Florida.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT