ADVERTISEMENT

Brittney Griner sentenced to 9 years. She better pray for that prisoner swap.

This is a teachable moment on the left's true values.

In the past, we have repeatedly discussed Griner's hate for America. When we did, the dems here had nothing to say.

But now that she's been sentenced for breaking the law.....suddenly @G8trDad3 @sadgator @BSC911 coming running out of the woodwork to cry about it.

Zero complaints when she said she hated America, but when she gets arrested for breaking the law, THAT upsets them.

The left's true values on full display for all.
One word......hypocrisy

This is a teachable moment on the left's true values.

In the past, we have repeatedly discussed Griner's hate for America. When we did, the dems here had nothing to say.

But now that she's been sentenced for breaking the law.....suddenly @G8trDad3 @sadgator @BSC911 coming running out of the woodwork to cry about it.

Zero complaints when she said she hated America, but when she gets arrested for breaking the law, THAT upsets them.

The left's true values on full display for all.

It’s cool how ghost just ignores every actual substantive thing posted in the thread
@sadgator the most substantive thing you have ever posted on this board was your opinion that a 73 year old liberal skank was 'smokin' hot'. Come on man!

You're pissed cause I told the truth: None of you cared to comment when she said she hated America, but her being arrested for being a drug user THAT gets you upset.

Says it all.

Stop letting your politics run your life. When you have to check with Hiden before you know if it's ok to salute the flag, then you've lost the plot.

I think it's just different values. She saying she hates America provoked a visceral reaction in every non-dem here. The dems were like 'meh, I kinda see her point....'

We really are on two different teams right now. Tried to tell @sadgator that years ago.
At least she sorta has a team. Kaepernick, not so much.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

I know she plays over there like a lot of women athletes so they can make more money. If you don’t realize the risk you take going to these countries, especially if it’s so well known, then it’s their own fault. Anyone with a clue from here knows Americans have a target on their back when they leave this border.

So we shouldn't try to get their release?

You want to just tell Americans "too bad" your on your own?

No, you did not….

everybody sees this right?!?!?!?!?!

holy sh!t….
Did you get the hoax flu shot before or AFTER Trump told you to?

I never got it. Trump telling me to get it was a hard no.

Same thing for you.

What happened when Hiden said get it?

Same shot. But now it was a dem telling you to get it.

I still said no. What did you say?

Stop letting your politics run your life.

At least she sorta has a team. Kaepernick, not so much.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif
My favorite Kaepernick moment: Remember a couple of years ago when he bitched and moaned about the NFL teams not giving him a chance that they staged his own personal NFL Pro Day just for him? Even got a few WRs from some JUCO or something so he would have someone to throw to.

The only player who got an NFL offer from that tryout was ONE OF THE NO NAME WRs THAT WAS BROUGHT IN FOR HIM TO THROW TO.

That day officially ended his chances of extending his NFL career.

So we shouldn't try to get their release?

You want to just tell Americans "too bad" your on your own?

Within reason, yes...we should try to secure her release. However, we should not succumb to the pressure of wokism to release her because of how she identifies and what she represents.

Releasing Bout or some other high level Russian prisoners should not be on the table. Someone as harmless as Griner? Sure.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
For those that say that Griner doesn't hate America, neither I or anyone else besides her knows what's in her heart. But you really have to stretch the boundaries of logical thinking that words and deeds have nothing to do with one's thought process. So when somebody says the flag, the symbol of the country, is a symbol of hate, is there not a possibility or even probability that hating America is part of that thought process, at least at the time she said it. But as I said, I don't know what's in her heart at present but what people say and do certainly contribute to how they're thought of.

Last edited:
@sadgator the most substantive thing you have ever posted on this board was your opinion that a 73 year old liberal skank was 'smokin' hot'. Come on man!

You're pissed cause I told the truth: None of you cared to comment when she said she hated America, but her being arrested for being a drug user THAT gets you upset.

Says it all.

Stop letting your politics run your life. When you have to check with Hiden before you know if it's ok to salute the flag, then you've lost the plot.
@sadgator is a funny guy on the football board, here, he is just sad. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
My favorite Kaepernick moment: Remember a couple of years ago when he bitched and moaned about the NFL teams not giving him a chance that they staged his own personal NFL Pro Day just for him? Even got a few WRs from some JUCO or something so he would have someone to throw to.

The only player who got an NFL offer from that tryout was ONE OF THE NO NAME WRs THAT WAS BROUGHT IN FOR HIM TO THROW TO.

That day officially ended his chances of extending his NFL career.
Well........they figured if he could catch Kap's crappy throws, that no name WR was destined for the NFL Hall of Fame. 😂

Reactions: nail1988
What makes you think she hates America? People in here bitch all the time about certain aspects of our country. Do they hate America? Wanting equal treatment for minorities is hardly hating America IMO.

If she “smuggled” it in knowingly, then I have no sympathy. But I understand it was only trace amounts, and she claims it was inadvertent. Who knows for sure.

But again, my major complaint is the people who want the “POS/bitch to rot in jail” just because she is gay, or dared to speak out against perceived injustices. Talk about antiAmerican. That’s just fascist.
I think it is IMPOSSIBLE to love America...and disrespect our flag in the same breath...don't you? (I already know you do not...you are an America hating lib...so you do not even know what it feels like to LOVE America)

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
What makes you think she hates America? People in here bitch all the time about certain aspects of our country. Do they hate America? Wanting equal treatment for minorities is hardly hating America IMO.

If she “smuggled” it in knowingly, then I have no sympathy. But I understand it was only trace amounts, and she claims it was inadvertent. Who knows for sure.

But again, my major complaint is the people who want the “POS/bitch to rot in jail” just because she is gay, or dared to speak out against perceived injustices. Talk about antiAmerican. That’s just fascist.
speaking out, as much as I disagree with her is NOT the problem. Disrespecting our flag IS THE PROBLEM. AGAIN..you libs will NEVER understand this...because we feel VERY differently about America than you libs do. You libs conveniently AT BEST love America. We love America 24hrs a day...7 days a week..DESPITE her not being perfect. Being ghey means ZERO to any of us. I truly believe he is a man, though. She got cheated if he is not a man

I think it's just different values. She saying she hates America provoked a visceral reaction in every non-dem here. The dems were like 'meh, I kinda see her point....'

We really are on two different teams right now. Tried to tell @sadgator that years ago.
100% see above. They have NO CLUE what it means to "love America"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT