ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Project Veritas CNN director admits network engaged in propaganda to remove Trump

Similarly, though situationally diametrically opposed, I was told by a professor in college that I had no future in journalism.

Fwiw, he was absolutely correct.
English composition was my bane as well. But I never signed up to be Hemingway. Just scathed by enough with C's to graduate. Going in I thought I was decently well written. Apparently according to the experts, I was incorrect. 😂 However through my travels since, I offer no apologies. I read the drivel the internet "journalists" spew. I'm okay with my lowly skills. I find it humorous. :oops:

In 20 years, we'll be back to reading caveman drawings on the wall at the current literacy rates.

English composition was my bane as well. But I never signed up to be Hemingway. Just scathed by enough with C's to graduate. Going in I thought I was decently well written. Apparently according to the experts, I was incorrect. 😂 However through my travels since, I offer no apologies. I read the drivel the internet "journalists" spew. I'm okay with my lowly skills. I find it humorous. :oops:

In 20 years, we'll be back to reading caveman drawings on the wall at the current literacy rates.

I think he liked my writing fine...my opinions OTOH....

Holy crap dude. And you know this from your extensive time in interrogation rooms? LOL...we're not even allowed to call them that anymore...because it's intimidating.

If you only knew the hoops we have to jump through in order to allow a suspect to confess a crime these days, you would be ashamed of your comment above.

FFS...the bad guys even complain about all the paperwork and hurdles...

"Look, I just want to confess. What's the problem?"

I've heard that statement, or one damn similar to it, dozens of times. I shit you not.
Horse shit! I’ve seen Tango & Cash over a dozen times!!!

So now what happens? We have proof of CNN lying and pretty much tampering with the election. What will change?

So now what happens? We have proof of CNN lying and pretty much tampering with the election. What will change?
That's up to you. You said you have proof of CNN lying to you about Pres Trump, so obviously that means you stop listening to CNN. If you are an honest person, and of course you are.

But the things CNN lied about were reported by other sources such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, Politico, MSNBC, the Daily Beast, etc etc etc. So those sources also published lies about Pres Trump. So the honest man would stop listening to them as well.

Even Fox had a couple of hosts who ran similar lies about Pres Trump, so at minimum the honest man would stop listening to those hosts on Fox.

That means pretty much the entire picture the MSM has painted of Pres Trump over the last 5 years was a lie, wasn't it? He must have really been a great President who wanted what was best for America.

Right? Because as you said, we have proof that CNN was lying, and they said the exact opposite about Pres Trump. So he must have been the pretty good President that his supporters said he was.

And that would mean that the dems are really the evil ones, since they are running on being the opposite of Pres Trump.

You asked what will change? Seems like the honest man would stop listening to the MSM, and stop voting democrat.

Welcome home, Patriot!

Reactions: goldmom
Yeah this is another one of those 'I hate it when CNN does it too' guys.

Yet everytime we have pointed out in the past where CNN has done this, you said nothing.

Now that someone is busting CNN for doing the same thing, suddenly you get your back up and rush in to defend them.

Pretty transparent.
It's very similar to the "taped" phone call that got Trump impeached the first time. Everyone heard the taped call, and despite the words that were actually spoken, the DEMS/LEFT/MEDIA (basically one in the same) twisted the spoken words and claimed he said something different.

Seriously, isn't this what MSNBC and Fox News do anyway? Plenty of propaganda on both of those networks. Not sure why this is news.

It's a good point. The reason is that individuals, like my wife, who do not follow these in-depth political discussions, view CNN as a "media source of record" versus MSNBC and Fox which are clear partisan outlets. NYT and WAPO are similar.

Why did Trump lose? There are many reasons, but a primary one, is that he lost, profoundly, the vote of college education white women. Where do they get their news from? Not exclusively, but a significant portion is from CNN.

That is why this is "news" and candidly, it is disturbing. It is one thing for a Don Lemon or Chris Cuomo or their evening group to push a narrative. I think most people, including my wife, know that the 7 to 10 PM opinion slots are meant to be echo chambers. It's the rest of the reporting that individuals trust, yes trust, to be independent and objective.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
It's a good point. The reason is that individuals, like my wife, who do not follow these in-depth political discussions, view CNN as a "media source of record" versus MSNBC and Fox which are clear partisan outlets. NYT and WAPO are similar.

Why did Trump lose? There are many reasons, but a primary one, is that he lost, profoundly, the vote of college education white women. Where do they get their news from? Not exclusively, but a significant portion is from CNN.

That is why this is "news" and candidly, it is disturbing. It is one thing for a Don Lemon or Chris Cuomo or their evening group to push a narrative. I think most people, including my wife, know that the 7 to 10 PM opinion slots are meant to be echo chambers. It's the rest of the reporting that individuals trust, yes trust, to be independent and objective.
At this point, I can't believe ANYONE believes anything that comes out of Fredo's mouth, much less Lemon. Then you've got that bunch of kunts from The View, a bunch of elderly know nothings that spew political garbage on a post menopausal knitting circle. I thought women were supposed to be the intelligent half of the species? It's all about feelz and emotions, not logic and facts with these entertainment hacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
At this point, I can't believe ANYONE believes anything that comes out of Fredo's mouth, much less Lemon. Then you've got that bunch of kunts from The View, a bunch of elderly no nothings that spew political garbage on a post menopausal knitting circle. I thought women were supposed to be the intelligent half of the species? It's all about feelz and emotions, not logic and facts with these entertainment hacks.
Do you hate women? Your blanket statements are wrong and I strenuously object to your use of a term (regardless of how you try to spell it) that is degrading.
I’m a college degreed white woman and I’ve NEVER watched the View - ever. I don’t watch MSNBC or CNN and don’t even watch Fox that often.
No one should allow themselves to be spoon fed as it were by one outlet.
As Americans we should feel obligated to learn from several sources, assimilate the facts, and make informed decisions.
Our gender doesn’t excuse us from that exercise.

Reactions: BCSpell
Do you hate women? Your blanket statements are wrong and I strenuously object to your use of a term (regardless of how you try to spell it) that is degrading.
I’m a college degreed white woman and I’ve NEVER watched the View - ever. I don’t watch MSNBC or CNN and don’t even watch Fox that often.
No one should allow themselves to be spoon fed as it were by one outlet.
As Americans we should feel obligated to learn from several sources, assimilate the facts, and make informed decisions.
Our gender doesn’t excuse us from that exercise.
Nope, and I was very careful about what I said. Our society is chock full of Karens, I see it every week in the stores around here. There's a lot of educated women who are rational thinkers, and then there are the ones who let others do their thinking for them. I happened to marry the former type. She hates the Karens with the fury of 1000 suns. I guess I should have mentioned the beta cuck males that exist as well to be an equal opportunity basher, but the storyline was about suburban housewives. So settle down there missy. ;)

Nope, and I was very careful about what I said. Our society is chock full of Karens, I see it every week in the stores around here. There's a lot of educated women who are rational thinkers, and then there are the ones who let others do their thinking for them. I happened to marry the former type. She hates the Karens with the fury of 1000 suns. I guess I should have mentioned the beta cuck males that exist as well to be an equal opportunity basher, but the storyline was about suburban housewives. So settle down there missy. ;)
Your last line undid everything you wrote previously. Paternalistic mofo.
You would have no reason to notice but society also has its share of faux bad ass masculine types.
I was so blessed. I was married to a guy who was so comfortable in his own skin he never felt like he had to be anything but just a human, even though he would sometimes remark about those who felt they had something to prove.
Miss him still every day.

Your last line undid everything you wrote previously. Paternalistic mofo.
You would have no reason to notice but society also has its share of faux bad ass masculine types.
I was so blessed. I was married to a guy who was so comfortable in his own skin he never felt like he had to be anything but just a human, even though he would sometimes remark about those who felt they had something to prove.
Miss him still every day.
Sorry for your loss Goldie.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
This is a perfect example of how MSM propaganda takes hold. MSM has long offered that Pres Trump lost, not cause the machines and process was rigged, but because Pres Trump lost the college vote, especially among women.

What other narrative has the MSM always pushed? That women hate Pres Trump. No doubt liberal women do, but they hate all republicans.

Let's go back to the narrative that Pres Trump lost the college vote. It's true, college-age voters usually go overwhelmingly for the democratic candidate. As Winston Churchill said "If you are young and you don't vote liberal, you don't have a heart. If you are old and you don't vote conservative, you don't have a brain."

What happens every Fall in an election year on every college campus across the country? Massive voter registration drives. Dems push for this because they know that college-age kids tend to be very idealistic, very naive, and very likely to vote democrat.

How many of those college campuses were shut down last fall due to covid? Most of them. ESPECIALLY in blue states that overwhelmingly vote dem.

So those college-age kids weren't bombarded with 'get out and vote (democrat!)!' every day.

Sure, they could still vote, but common sense tells us not having democratic propaganda pushed on them on campus every day led to fewer votes for the dems.

Yet MSM is claiming the opposite happened. Critical thinking tells us otherwise.

Reactions: BCSpell
This is a perfect example of how MSM propaganda takes hold. MSM has long offered that Pres Trump lost, not cause the machines and process was rigged, but because Pres Trump lost the college vote, especially among women.

What other narrative has the MSM always pushed? That women hate Pres Trump. No doubt liberal women do, but they hate all republicans.

Let's go back to the narrative that Pres Trump lost the college vote. It's true, college-age voters usually go overwhelmingly for the democratic candidate. As Winston Churchill said "If you are young and you don't vote liberal, you don't have a heart. If you are old and you don't vote conservative, you don't have a brain."

What happens every Fall in an election year on every college campus across the country? Massive voter registration drives. Dems push for this because they know that college-age kids tend to be very idealistic, very naive, and very likely to vote democrat.

How many of those college campuses were shut down last fall due to covid? Most of them. ESPECIALLY in blue states that overwhelmingly vote dem.

So those college-age kids weren't bombarded with 'get out and vote (democrat!)!' every day.

Sure, they could still vote, but common sense tells us not having democratic propaganda pushed on them on campus every day led to fewer votes for the dems.

Yet MSM is claiming the opposite happened. Critical thinking tells us otherwise.
Yes, your thinking is in critical condition.
Sry, could not help that.

You previously made the leap from “CNN lied” to “that’s proof that Trump was a great president.”
Now you infer that there had to be less democratic votes because the colleges were shut down so there’s proof something else was responsible for the Biden victory.
Did I misinterpret your meaning?

Sry, could not help that. You previously made the leap from “CNN lied” to “that’s proof that Trump was a great president.”
Now you infer that there had to be less democratic votes because the colleges were shut down so there’s proof something else was responsible for the Biden victory.
You took that from what he wrote? Clearly, Trump was denied a second term for many reasons, namely the constant barrage of negative coverage and flat out lies. Additionally, only a blind monkey can overlook how a pandemic opened the door to fraudulent voting via mail. And in spite of it all, Trump narrowly lost the electoral vote. He received more votes than any previous existing presidential candidate. Sum Ting Wong here. Biden can't draw a crowd inside a phone booth.

That's up to you. You said you have proof of CNN lying to you about Pres Trump, so obviously that means you stop listening to CNN. If you are an honest person, and of course you are.

But the things CNN lied about were reported by other sources such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, Politico, MSNBC, the Daily Beast, etc etc etc. So those sources also published lies about Pres Trump. So the honest man would stop listening to them as well.

Even Fox had a couple of hosts who ran similar lies about Pres Trump, so at minimum the honest man would stop listening to those hosts on Fox.

That means pretty much the entire picture the MSM has painted of Pres Trump over the last 5 years was a lie, wasn't it? He must have really been a great President who wanted what was best for America.

Right? Because as you said, we have proof that CNN was lying, and they said the exact opposite about Pres Trump. So he must have been the pretty good President that his supporters said he was.

And that would mean that the dems are really the evil ones, since they are running on being the opposite of Pres Trump.

You asked what will change? Seems like the honest man would stop listening to the MSM, and stop voting democrat.

Welcome home, Patriot!
See paragraphs 4 and 5. NN lying does not prove Trump must have been a great president.

Sry, could not help that.

You previously made the leap from “CNN lied” to “that’s proof that Trump was a great president.”
You also said CNN lied. CNN said Pres Trump was a terrible president, so if they lied, logically that means Pres Trump was a great president.

I take it you are not a fan of Pres Trump? But you've already admitted you are no fan of Hiden.

Who did you vote for, a 3rd party candidate?

You also said CNN lied. CNN said Pres Trump was a terrible president, so if they lied, logically that means Pres Trump was a great president.
I take it you are not a fan of Pres Trump? But you've already admitted you are no fan of Hiden.
And the trap and snare has been placed. Where will our sock land his foot? Anyone here ever used a dog proof trap? This could get ugly. There is no catch and release with those. :D

Illogical conclusion. How can the fact of CNN lied confirm Trump is great? Goes along with everything else you spout. If you come to the wrong conclusion here I guess you are always wrong?

Illogical conclusion. How can the fact of CNN lied confirm Trump is great? Goes along with everything else you spout. If you come to the wrong conclusion here I guess you are always wrong?
It’s the same line of thinking of once a liar always a liar or once a cheater always a cheater

I agree, if you conclude that you can not trust anything they say, that is a logical conclusion.

Because CNN said Pres Trump was terrible, and you admitted CNN lied.

I thought those dots connected clearly to even the emotional. Maybe not.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I thought it was very clear. You can explain it but can't understand it for him.
As soon as I mentioned that 'that must mean Pres Trump was really a great president', @G8trDad3 had an emotional, visceral reaction to that statement.

Logic and emotion cannot occupy the same space in the human brain. Logically, he knows my statement is correct, based on his claim that CNN lied.

But emotionally, he can't let himself admit that. He hates Pres Trump more than he loves logical thinking.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Exactly how does The CNN lie prove Trump is great? Again, if that is how you make your decisions Mr. Spock would be very disappointed.

Exactly how does The CNN lie prove Trump is great? Again, if that is how you make your decisions Mr. Spock would be very disappointed.

See? You are emotional. You aren't looking at this logically. All you see is that you refuse to believe that Pres Trump is great, so you are working backwards from that.

Greg says he did not wear a red shirt yesterday.

Tom says Greg lies.

Peter says that Tom told him that Greg wore a red shirt yesterday.

How silly would Tom look if he called Peter a liar? As silly as you look here.

As soon as I mentioned that 'that must mean Pres Trump was really a great president', @G8trDad3 had an emotional, visceral reaction to that statement.

Logic and emotion cannot occupy the same space in the human brain. Logically, he knows my statement is correct, based on his claim that CNN lied.

But emotionally, he can't let himself admit that. He hates Pres Trump more than he loves logical thinking.
Your girlfriend lies and tells everyone you cheated on her. I guess that makes you a great person.
Where is the logic in that? No emotion involved.

Your girlfriend lies and tells everyone you cheated on her. I guess that makes you a great person.
Where is the logic in that? No emotion involved.
It means everyone knows I didn't cheat on her, cause you told them all that she lies.

See how easy this is to follow when you remove the emotion and just use logic?

CNN: Pres Trump is a terrible president

You: CNN lies

Me: Ah, so that means Pres Trump is really a great president?

You: I never said that!

LOL

It means everyone knows I didn't cheat on her, cause you told them all that she lies.

See how easy this is to follow when you remove the emotion and just use logic?

CNN: Pres Trump is a terrible president

You: CNN lies

Me: Ah, so that means Pres Trump is really a great president?

You: I never said that!

LOL
Can someone besides the Ghost please explain how they conclude Trump is great because CNN lies? CNN might lie because Trump is great but the opposite is not necessarily true. CNN lies and Trump might be great but where is the correlation?

Can someone besides the Ghost please explain how they conclude Trump is great because CNN lies? CNN might lie because Trump is great but the opposite is not necessarily true. CNN lies and Trump might be great but where is the correlation?
CNN said Pres Trump was terrible. You said CNN lies.

The only other option here is that YOU are the liar, and CNN actually told the truth about Pres Trump.

So someone is lying, is it you, or CNN?

if a lie is in fact a lie, then the opposite of a lie is truth
CNN said Pres Trump was terrible. You said CNN lies.

The only other option here is that YOU are the liar, and CNN actually told the truth about Pres Trump.

So someone is lying, is it you, or CNN?
Ok. I see where you have gone wrong. What exactly is THE LIE? It’s not so much a lie as it is a conspiracy. They exaggerate and may have reported false stories. I don’t recall them directly calling him a terrible president. Even if they did it’s an opinion. There is no “opposite” to that.

Answer the question: what do perceive is THE LIE? You purposely are evading that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT