ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Project Veritas CNN director admits network engaged in propaganda to remove Trump

Because Veritas does exactly what cops do in the interrogation room. They hit record and start asking questions.

Let’s simplify this even more.

You’re speeding down a highway, cop radars you, cop pulls you over, cops wearing a body cam, cop asks why he pulled you over, you respond with speeding, you just admitted guilt.

Woman goes to Veritas, Veritas agrees to use the woman for undercover work, woman gets on Tinder, woman matches with CNN employee, woman goes to Veritas, Veritas puts body cam on woman, woman goes on a series of dates with CNN employee, CNN employee becomes comfortable with woman, woman asks questions, CNN employee spills the beans.

Do you see how these two lines correlate with each other?
There is so much wrong with this.
if you believe police do not intimidate or coerce or frame innocent people you are just as naive as me.
Is it possible the guy was exaggerating and bragging to impress someone? AGAIN: I am NOT defending the action of CNN. Someone needs to see the unedited version on the secret videos to see how condemning they truly are.

Is it possible the guy was exaggerating and bragging to impress someone? AGAIN: I am NOT defending the action of CNN. Someone needs to see the unedited version on the secret videos to see how condemning they truly are.
Of course you are defending CNN. You needed no context or any explanation when you heard the Access Hollywood tape of Donald Trump. Did you?

Your first and only reaction was "I knew it!!!!"

if you believe police do not intimidate or coerce or frame innocent people you are just as naive as me.
If that were the case, why hasn’t CNN officially comment on the accusations? Where is the guy in the video? Why did he delete social media pages? Did CNN fire him for telling the truth?

Why hasn’t the media asked any of these questions? Why haven’t journalists put pressure on CNN to get to the truth?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Also... why are you so set on the police being corrupt? This isn’t about the police. I’m strictly talking about the art of pressing record on a camera and asking questions. Don’t complicate this with emotions bud.

Think of it in simplest terms.

Finger presses record, brain prioritizes order of questions, mouth executes order of questions, subject answers questions on recording, Veritas shares to the world.

Not a hard concept

Wait what.?? Was this "Tinder" plant coercing or intimidating this guy? Was she swallowing the sword or just teasing and nibbling the tip? Gestapo tactics!! Shameful! 😂

Maybe they edited out the part where he owns multiple businesses, real estate in the mountains and the Bahamas......worked in the oil industry, and also grows beans and corn. Hmmm. @BSC

bostonia_995x664_dos-equis-man-jonathan-goldsmith-Shot_03_0366-2.jpg

Last edited:
Also... why are you so set on the police being corrupt? This isn’t about the police. I’m strictly talking about the art of pressing record on a camera and asking questions. Don’t complicate this with emotions bud.

Think of it in simplest terms.

Finger presses record, brain prioritizes order of questions, mouth executes order of questions, subject answers questions on recording, Veritas shares to the world.

Not a hard concept
You made it about the police. Answer the question: have they recorded false confessions? Was Trump bragging when he said what he did with women or does he really just use them for his pleasure?

You made it about the police. Answer the question: have they recorded false confessions? Was Trump bragging when he said what he did with women or does he really just use them for his pleasure?
Yes, we have crooked police. The example I used was pointing out that police use a video recording device to record confessions, not about tactics used. Veritas does the exact same thing.

If you’re referring to the pussies comment. Trump said, “You can grab them by the pussies”, he did not say, “I grab women by the pussies”. One is a suggestion (truth about the quote), the other is admitting (not what he said).

Do I like what Trump said? No, I do not. Have I said things between a group of friends that I wouldn’t be proud of? Absolutely! I’m human and flawed just like you.

If you do not understand the concepts discussed above then I’m more than happy to break them down even further.

If you’re referring to the pussies comment. Trump said, “You can grab them by the pussies”, he did not say, “I grab women by the pussies”. One is a suggestion (truth about the quote), the other is admitting (not what he said).
This has gotten ridiculous hasn't it? I could say, all Democrats should be chained together and dumped into the Gulf Stream, but doesn't mean I'm going to do it. Even if the truth be known, it's all they are worth.

This has gotten ridiculous hasn't it? I could say, all Democrats should be chained together and dumped into the Gulf Stream, but doesn't mean I'm going to do it. Even if the truth be known, it's all they are worth.
It really is sad. These are very basic concepts that you learn in elementary school. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It really is sad. These are very basic concepts that you learn in elementary school. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sad part is logical, independent thinking isn't encouraged in schools anymore, it's all about the woke dogma and safe spaces. When I was in high school, we had a required course called Americanism Vs Communism. That vanished long ago. It's only a matter of time before it's replaced with Das Kapital.:rolleyes:

Sad part is logical, independent thinking isn't encouraged in schools anymore, it's all about the woke dogma and safe spaces. When I was in high school, we had a required course called Americanism Vs Communism. That vanished long ago. It's only a matter of time before it's replaced with Das Kapital.:rolleyes:
I created a thread earlier on EcoHealth and tagged our doctor for a critical thinking lesson. I’m afraid that one may be for the advanced logical thinkers.

Last edited:

Holy crap dude. And you know this from your extensive time in interrogation rooms? LOL...we're not even allowed to call them that anymore...because it's intimidating.

If you only knew the hoops we have to jump through in order to allow a suspect to confess a crime these days, you would be ashamed of your comment above.

FFS...the bad guys even complain about all the paperwork and hurdles...

"Look, I just want to confess. What's the problem?"

I've heard that statement, or one damn similar to it, dozens of times. I shit you not.

Holy crap dude. And you know this from your extensive time in interrogation rooms? LOL...we're not even allowed to call them that anymore...because it's intimidating.

If you only knew the hoops we have to jump through in order to allow a suspect to confess a crime these days, you would be ashamed of your comment above.

I've heard that statement, or one damn similar to it, dozens of times. I shit you not.
Go light on him, he’s getting his conclusions from shit sources and shit tv shows.

I’m sure he thinks you guys go in and slam the suspects head against the table or wall to get a confession.

Just exactly WTF do you know, being a cop and all?

By the way, I need a new primary care doc, do you have time to fit me in? 😂 😂
(it must be easy, judging by the content of this thread):oops:

Yes, we have crooked police.

In the example being discussed, you would have to have a corrupt investigator, supervisor of investigations, captain, chief/Sheriff...

...not done yet...

Assistant District Attorney, District Attorney, judge and then all the appellant role players and very likely the jury who convicted the poor innocent sap.

Or maybe the confession was real. Which seems most most likely?

Reactions: martycat1
In the example being discussed, you would have to have a corrupt investigator, supervisor of investigations, captain, chief/Sheriff...

...not done yet...

Assistant District Attorney, District Attorney, judge and then all the appellant role players and very likely the jury who convicted the poor innocent sap.

Or maybe the confession was real. Which seems most most likely?
We both know the latter is the logical choice but getting @G8trDad3 ramped up emotionally over something so stupid is fun. He’s second guessing everything now due to all of us constantly posting and shedding light on his beloved media darlings.

Hell, in the late 90's I got kicked out of class for debating the merits of Affirmative Action.

Mind you, I was chosen by the teacher for the debate. I was told to debate against Affirmative Action. We were given a week to prepare. LOL, I guess I won. 🤣

In her defense, the teacher apologized to me the next day. She was a sweet old lady...but man did I have her pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
I’m sure he thinks you guys go in and slam the suspects head against the table or wall to get a confession.

Do they even make phone books anymore?

In seriousness, we cannot even promise to help them anymore in order to obtain a confession. The DA can...but we cannot.

Meticulous date and time logs for investigative "interrogations", written and spoken Miranda Warnings with a document to sign for each prior to those discussions not to mention the entire encounter is both video and audio recorded.

If a suspect says he doesn't want to speak then it's over...and you cannot imagine the new hoops we must jump through if the suspect himself changes his mind and says that he wants to speak with us. Usually we say F them...easier to prove the case without their help and then they get zero prosecutorial consideration...so win-win.

Nothing personal. There are bad cops just as there are bad docs. Tell me it never happens and I will tell you doctors never double bill or commit medicare fraud.

Hell, in the late 90's I got kicked out of class for debating the merits of Affirmative Action.

Mind you, I was chosen by the teacher for the debate. I was told to debate against Affirmative Action. We were given a week to prepare. LOL, I guess I won. 🤣

In her defense, the teacher apologized to me the next day. She was a sweet old lady...but man did I have her pissed off.
I had some really odd experiences in college. One was in political science, I posed as Che Guevara sympathizer (I actually looked the part) and got an A. (you gotta work the room you're given)
The other two weird ones were in economics. One class, was an Austrian professor straight off Hitler's escapee list. I pissed him off because I busted his curve. Still got an A. The other was a Keynesian libby, I moled my way into his graces. He liked me. But they were all standardized tests, same result. Odd how the guy who hated me had no clue I should have been his pet. 😂

Nothing personal. There are bad cops just as there are bad docs. Tell me it never happens and I will tell you doctors never double bill or commit medicare fraud.

It is statistically insignificant if it ever happens in modern times.

Unlike your double billing and Medicare fraud, the system itself has rooted it out with quadruple x100 redundancy. Unlike double billing, the people of the United States decided that no example of fake confessions is tolerable.

Or do you have to video and audio record the person who submits your Medicare billing?

• Wow

Unlike your double billing and Medicare fraud, the system itself has rooted it out with quadruple x100 redundancy. Unlike double billing, the people of the United States decided that no example of fake confessions is tolerable.

Or do you have to video and audio record the person who submits your Medicare billing?
Then I apologize to you.

Nothing personal. There are bad cops just as there are bad docs. Tell me it never happens and I will tell you doctors never double bill or commit medicare frau

I am glad you answered that question, because I was shaking my head in disgust of it and it would have taken all night to get my point across. Bravo to you Bama.

I had some really odd experiences in college. One was in political science, I posed as Che Guevara sympathizer (I actually looked the part) and got an A. (you gotta work the room you're given)
The other two weird ones were in economics. One class, was an Austrian professor straight off Hitler's escapee list. I pissed him off because I busted his curve. Still got an A. The other was a Keynesian libby, I moled my way into his graces. He liked me. But they were all standardized tests, same result. Odd how the guy who hated me had no clue I should have been his pet. 😂

Similarly, though situationally diametrically opposed, I was told by a professor in college that I had no future in journalism.

Fwiw, he was absolutely correct.

I am glad you answered that question, because I was shaking my head in disgust of it and it would have taken all night to get my point across. Bravo to you Bama.

It's over the top to protect against such behavior...and that is a good thing imo.

Situation for example...

Uniformed cop arrests a guy in the act of committing a crime.

The cop isn't questioning him so he doesn't have to read him his Miranda Warnings (meaning his "rights")...and no, they don't HAVE to be read to you when you're arrested. It's good practice but Miranda is only required after arrest and before questioning.

On the way to jail the dude is pissed and screams, "I want a lawyer."

At that point we cannot and will not question the subject, even with new Miranda Warnings read to him, until he has spoken with a lawyer and even then, he will have to sign a specific statement that says he invoked and then waived his Miranda and his lawyer will sign as well...or sign that his client was advised of his rights and decided, against the advice of counsel, to speak anyway.

All of that will be done on video and the documents will then be notarized prior to questioning.

That should read early 90's...I swear I'm not lying about my age in order to have my way with any of you.

Well, maybe @goldmom 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT