ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Project Veritas CNN director admits network engaged in propaganda to remove Trump

The Veritas Project has been exposing Dems for a long time. I still remember the one (prior to Trump being elected) about getting Dem operatives to brag about how they perpetrate election fraud. The statement about how CNN intentionally did video ops of Hidin portrayed as a healthy geriatric is pure comedy gold. 😂 They also admit about going after Gaetz because he's a threat to communism. Wow, just wow.

The Veritas Project has been exposing Dems for a long time. I still remember the one (prior to Trump being elected) about getting Dem operatives to brag about how they perpetrate election fraud. The statement about how CNN intentionally did video ops of Hidin portrayed as a healthy geriatric is pure comedy gold. 😂 They also admit about going after Gaetz because he's a threat to communism. Wow, just wow.
This isn't even the first time they've snookered CNN. They did a few years ago, got Van Jones to admit that the Trump-Russia story was a 'nothingburger', and got a CNN producer to say it could 'be all bullshit'.

He did the same thing to me. I said that Hiden overwhelmingly won the black vote in Philly.

@kalimgoodman said "Wrong. He won 81%'

I googled his claim. He was wrong. Hiden won 81% of the black vote in the state of PA. He won 93% of the black vote in Philly.

When I pointed this out to @kalimgoodman, he spun that he never said that 81% of blacks in Philly voted for Hiden. So I quoted him where he did.

He still said he didnt say what he did, and put me on Fake Ignore.

My guess is @kalimgoodman simply wasn't paying attention and quoted the wrong stat. Instead of being an adult and just owning his mistake, he tried to spin that the other guy was wrong.

Which is what he always does. Good to see everyone else has caught onto his silliness.
The tragedy is 81% still voted dem 😂😂😂

Hell, I remember Veritas sneaking on to a call with the retard that runs CNN and then posting about the call. Those guys at Veritas are dirty, I love it 😂😂😂

Last edited:
I can respect that. That's my stance.
@kalimgoodman just curious, when we found out that CNN was admitting they lied to get Pres Trump out of office, you said anyone that talked about that was being a 'victim'. Then you ran to the thread about the Minnesota shooting and said the cop was at fault, the black guy resisting arrest was the victim.

Do you see the irony there?

Reactions: jfegaly
I see we still have not seen the first dem poster here say they are upset by the news that CNN admits to publishing lies. That CNN admits to lying to their audience.

The sheep bleat along. No biggie.

Meanwhile, the Trump supporters here clarify that if a source they trust for news lies to them, they are done with that source.

This is the difference between people who want to learn the truth, and people that want to be lied to.

I see we still have not seen the first dem poster here say they are upset by the news that CNN admits to publishing lies. That CNN admits to lying to their audience.

The sheep bleat along. No biggie.

Meanwhile, the Trump supporters here clarify that if a source they trust for news lies to them, they are done with that source.

This is the difference between people who want to learn the truth, and people that want to be lied to.
LOL. Says the guy that still believes the lie that the election was stolen.

Ever hear of Dominion?
How about Antifa starting the Capitol riots?
You're the most gullible person OTB.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
He did the same thing to me. I said that Hiden overwhelmingly won the black vote in Philly.

@kalimgoodman said "Wrong. He won 81%'

I googled his claim. He was wrong. Hiden won 81% of the black vote in the state of PA. He won 93% of the black vote in Philly.

When I pointed this out to @kalimgoodman, he spun that he never said that 81% of blacks in Philly voted for Hiden. So I quoted him where he did.

He still said he didnt say what he did, and put me on Fake Ignore.

My guess is @kalimgoodman simply wasn't paying attention and quoted the wrong stat. Instead of being an adult and just owning his mistake, he tried to spin that the other guy was wrong.

Which is what he always does. Good to see everyone else has caught onto his silliness.

It’s very weird. It’s the EXACT same thing fry cucky does.

It’s very weird. It’s the EXACT same thing fry cucky does.
You think maybe it's time to change your av, to something like this?
bitcentral_2.0-b367e2ca6f5032c1896ad9337f032b7-234787-1.jpg

New video out, wow CNN is almost as good at race-baiting the sheep as Hussein was:

"Now do Fox"

Show me them admitting on video that they are lying, and I'll happily tell you they are just as shitty as CNN.

Till then, we'll wait on you sheep to condemn CNN and you and your whataboutism can take several seats.

The media is OVERWHELMINGLY left leaning and in the bag for the left. That's impossible to deny.

In fact, the only way for someone on the left to get hammered by 90% of the media is if they aren't far enough left according to the media.
Agree. But, FWIW Project Veritas is about as reputable as CNN. They are heavily funded by the right and possibly Mr. Trump himself. Take everything with a grain of salt.

Agree. But, FWIW Project Veritas is about as reputable as CNN. They are heavily funded by the right and possibly Mr. Trump himself. Take everything with a grain of salt.
You do understand that they send people in undercover to record the behavior and remarks regarding the people running institutions, right?

They literally report what these people are saying through video recording.

In your opinion, how would you compare Veritas to CNN? Do you have real life examples of Veritas reporting being lies?

I absolutely agree that Project Veritas is right wing. That doesn’t change what was captured in that video. Project Veritas isn't just offering an opinion. They're using these asshats own words against them.

Are you a sock too? Project Veritas has been around a hell of a lot longer than Trump's been in the ring. 2010 to be exact. Of course they are right wing. Who the hell do you think funds CNN and MSNBC? The Boy Scouts?

Amazing. CNN and others get caught spewing their BS verbatim on video, for God and country to see, and you say "take it with a grain of salt".

source.gif

You do understand that they send people in undercover to record the behavior and remarks regarding the people running institutions, right?

They literally report what these people are saying through video recording.

In your opinion, how would you compare Veritas to CNN? Do you have real life examples of Veritas reporting being lies?
There really should be an IQ test to join the forum. 😂

Does it bother anyone that they use heavily edited quotes, quick hits, and dramatic music to emphasize their points? Why is that necessary except to dramatize it and to me it makes it less credible.
I do not dispute that CNN is biased and the probably did conspire to take down Trump. Just pointing out that these videos are not the smoking gun y'all want them to be.

• Haha
Reactions: fsumc
Does it bother anyone that they use heavily edited quotes, quick hits, and dramatic music to emphasize their points? Why is that necessary except to dramatize it and to me it makes it less credible.
I do not dispute that CNN is biased and the probably did conspire to take down Trump. Just pointing out that these videos are not the smoking gun y'all want them to be.
Why do dems always attack the messenger?

I quoted the CDC website, @G8trDad3 says that's not what the CDC said. What???

Project Veritas plays you video of CNN producers saying something, @G8trDad3 tries to spin that PV manipulated what he said. What???

This isn’t even the first time they’ve been busted saying everything out loud. You are such a bottom LOL!

There is hidden video of Trump claiming sexual exploits or whatever. Dismissed as “locker room talk.” But he was caught on tape, it must be true, according to your rules.

Why do dems always attack the messenger?

I quoted the CDC website, @G8trDad3 says that's not what the CDC said. What???

Project Veritas plays you video of CNN producers saying something, @G8trDad3 tries to spin that PV manipulated what he said. What???
Only sheep blindly follow without question. You want it to be true so don’t question it.

• Haha
Reactions: fsumc
Because the music is what draws you in and gets an emotional reaction, like a movie.

No one said they’re a smoking gun but they’re literally the people that are running these corporations on video admitting to pushing narrative.

It was you that said that you wanted to understand how to tell the difference between misinformation and the truth, well here you go bud, it’s literally on video so that your eyes and ears can show your brain the message. It really can’t get much clearer than that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT