ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Project Veritas CNN director admits network engaged in propaganda to remove Trump

So we now know CNN engaged in election meddling. I’m sure we can add the rest of the left and right agencies.

In a nutshell, instead of the press doing their job by keeping our government honest, they’re more interested in pushing narratives (right or wrong) to swing elections.

I wonder if a class action lawsuit could be filed against CNN for meddling in our supposedly free and fair elections? 🤔

Heard all of this on the Mark Kaye show today while I was cruising across town.

Where are our resident cucks?
SoProudfaggot?
Dorasuxbetta?
Fry boy?
Bradleyluffsyellatoofs?
NullC's nothing?

I'll leave Lizard out for now because he's not a tard on the football board.

We've got a lot of commies who would be better served posting on soccer boards.

So we now know CNN engaged in election meddling. I’m sure we can add the rest of the left and right agencies.

In a nutshell, instead of the press doing their job by keeping our government honest, they’re more interested in pushing narratives (right or wrong) to swing elections.

I wonder if a class action lawsuit could be filed against CNN for meddling in our supposedly free and fair elections? 🤔
Seriously, isn't this what MSNBC and Fox News do anyway? Plenty of propaganda on both of those networks. Not sure why this is news.

Weren't you just telling us the other day that MSNBC was the only one on the left that does this sort of thing? Can't remember.
Naw. I said MSNBC is hardcore left and CNN is hardcore left when it comes to Trump. This validates my point.

Naw. I said MSNBC is hardcore left and CNN is hardcore left when it comes to Trump. This validates my point.

They are hardcore left on EVERY issue. This is why on the video they said they are going to hammer home climate change. They got a green deal agenda. That has zero to do with trump, yeah they hate trump...but they hate gaetz because he is a “conservative”. This actually goes against what you were saying. Did you not watch the videos? Their agenda, as stated...if it’s good for democrats its good for them

Bush was the ultimate evil when he ran for POTUS. Then it was Romney and McCain and Trump, of course. Freaking Romney and McCain were painted as racist and elitists, lol...ridiculous.

The next Republican candidate will be treated similarly by this left-wing propaganda machine. You know it as well as I do.

Bush was the ultimate evil when he ran for POTUS. Then it was Romney and McCain and Trump, of course. Freaking Romney and McCain were painted as racist and elitists, lol...ridiculous.

The next Republican candidate will be treated similarly by this left-wing propaganda machine. You know it as well as I do.
And there is the right-wing propaganda machine. That's why I don't see the big deal. This is the political world we live in today. They make too much money to stop now.

And there is the right-wing propaganda machine. That's why I don't see the big deal. This is the political world we live in today. They make too much money to stop now.
of course you don't see it as a big deal. shockingly, not shocked. This is how most independunces would react to finding out the news they believed in is actually a propaganda machine of the left on ALL issues.

of course you don't see it as a big deal. shockingly, not shocked. This is how most independunces would react to finding out the news they believed in is actually a propaganda machine of the left on ALL issues.
That's because you're ONLY focused on the left. I think it sucks overall but I know that the left and right does it. So that's why I don't see the big deal. Seriously, why do you not have the same energy towards the propaganda from Fox, OAN, etc? That alone tells me that it's not a big deal to you either, you're just looking for a reason to be mad/upset/call out the left-wing media.

That's because you're ONLY focused on the left. I think it sucks overall but I know that the left and right does it. So that's why I don't see the big deal. Seriously, why do you not have the same energy towards the propaganda from Fox, OAN, etc? That alone tells me that it's not a big deal to you either, you're just looking for a reason to be mad/upset/call out the left-wing media.
Lmao your whataboutism is hilarious

I have to laugh when the discussion regards Fox News vs CNN and MSNBC as if that's the only other media there is. How about Fox News vs the totality of CNN. MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, the NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Associated Press, virtually every other major newspaper in the country, and the censor mongers of You Tube, Facebook and Twitter. How many crooked referees do you need? Don't have enough already?

Last edited:
He doesn't see it as a big deal because he's a dishonest person and doesn't mind supporting media that pushes the lies he wants to hear.

Again, show me the same execs from OAN caught on camera making the same admissions that they push propaganda and lies to their viewers, and I will never watch or source them again.

And that's how @kalimgoodman should have reacted to this news. Instead, he blew it off and focused on the right.

That's what dishonest people do. Glad I'm not like that.

He doesn't see it as a big deal because he's a dishonest person and doesn't mind supporting media that pushes the lies he wants to hear.

Again, show me the same execs from OAN caught on camera making the same admissions that they push propaganda and lies to their viewers, and I will never watch or source them again.

And that's how @kalimgoodman should have reacted to this news. Instead, he blew it off and focused on the right.

The same way @kalimgoodman also blew off the fact that Amy Klobuchar never tried Derek Chauvin for killing a Native American back in 2006. Otherwise, the POS criminal George Floyd would still be alive using more counterfeit money for his daily purchases and who knows, probably point a gun at another pregnant woman's belly.

The same way @kalimgoodman also blew off the fact that Amy Klobuchar never tried Derek Chauvin for killing a Native American back in 2006. Otherwise, the POS criminal George Floyd would still be alive using more counterfeit money for his daily purchases and who knows, probably point a gun at another pregnant woman's belly.
I didn't blow off that. That's a bold face lie. I don't care how much of a criminal Floyd was, he didn't deserve to die like that. Even your God Trump said that per McEnany.

Lmao your whataboutism is hilarious
It's not whataboutism. It's the about the hard-core right always playing the victim. They are always whining about the media, yet they ignore how they have the right wing media. They whine about the media like the left whine about racist. It's so annoying.

Say what you want but if you're not bother by right wing propaganda like you are the left, then you're just a partisan hack, who really doesn't care about a fair and free media.

I have seen only one guy on here that is right leaning and dislike the bias on the right media like the left media. He'll say the left is worse but he knows the right have their flaws too. That's someone who actually cares about a fair and free media.

It's not whataboutism. It's the about the hard-core right always playing the victim. They are always whining about the media, yet they ignore how they have the right wing media. They whine about the media like the left whine about racist. It's so annoying.

Say what you want but if you're not bother by right wing propaganda like you are the left, then you're just a partisan hack, who really doesn't care about a fair and free media.

I have seen only one guy on here that is right leaning and dislike the bias on the right media like the left media. He'll say the left is worse but he knows the right have their flaws too. That's someone who actually cares about a fair and free media.
A lib complaining about people playing the victim card. That is the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life.

instead of deflecting why don’t you address the video. Do you have a video of a Fox News Director saying their goal was to get rid of a dim President and pushing propaganda to do so?

Its funny to watch you retards cry about Russia collusion for years with no evidence and yet here we have Proof of interference in our election from the lib media and you want to play a whataboutism game. You really are pathetic

Of course! He jumped your shit for bringing up a relevant fact that he didn't want to hear.

Same thing with the CNN tapes. He doesn't want to talk about his side getting busted admitting to spreading propaganda, so he tries to deflect to 'the right media does the same thing'.

But they don't. Only the left media has been busted doing this.

That's why they are the only ones being held accountable. At least by honest people.

Reactions: jfegaly
A lib complaining about people playing the victim card. That is the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life.

instead of deflecting why don’t you address the video. Do you have a video of a Fox News Director saying their goal was to get rid of a dim President and pushing propaganda to do so?

Its funny to watch you retards cry about Russia collusion for years with no evidence and yet here we have Proof of interference in our election from the lib media and you want to play a whataboutism game. You really are pathetic
Victim. Hard right is always the victim in regards to media coverage.

I didn't blow off that. That's a bold face lie. I don't care how much of a criminal Floyd was, he didn't deserve to die like that. Even your God Trump said that per McEnany.
How is it a bold face lie when you asked, what does Klobuchar have to do with Chauvin and Floyd?
Klobuchar could have gotten Chauvin off the force had she done her job, but that's for another thread. Where have I said that Trump is my God?

How is it a bold face lie when you asked, what does Klobuchar have to do with Chauvin and Floyd?
Klobuchar could have gotten Chauvin off the force had she done her job, but that's for another thread. Where have I said that Trump is my God?

He has done this more than once. Called something a lie, said something someone said is wrong etc....when pressed on it, he changes the subject. Oddly enough, it’s a very similar tactic to what someone else on this board does.

No bro. Please put context on this. You're telling half the story. I asked what did she have to do with Chauvin and Floyd in regards to that particular thread. Just like this story have nothing to do with this thread. You are all over the place. Stop trying to spin a story.

To be clear for your future lies. Klobuchar definitely messed up, nobody is saying she didn't.

He has done this more than once. Called something a lie, said something someone said is wrong etc....when pressed on it, he changes the subject. Oddly enough, it’s a very similar tactic to what someone else on this board does.
So I've noticed.

Reactions: jfegaly

No bro. Please put context on this. You're telling half the story. I asked what did she have to do with Chauvin and Floyd in regards to that particular thread. Just like this story have nothing to do with this thread. You are all over the place. Stop trying to spin a story.

To be clear for your future lies. Klobuchar definitely messed up, nobody is saying she didn't.
I was making a comparison to what Ghost stated, to which you made no response to.

He did the same thing to me. I said that Hiden overwhelmingly won the black vote in Philly.

@kalimgoodman said "Wrong. He won 81%'

I googled his claim. He was wrong. Hiden won 81% of the black vote in the state of PA. He won 93% of the black vote in Philly.

When I pointed this out to @kalimgoodman, he spun that he never said that 81% of blacks in Philly voted for Hiden. So I quoted him where he did.

He still said he didnt say what he did, and put me on Fake Ignore.

My guess is @kalimgoodman simply wasn't paying attention and quoted the wrong stat. Instead of being an adult and just owning his mistake, he tried to spin that the other guy was wrong.

Which is what he always does. Good to see everyone else has caught onto his silliness.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT