ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Our President Trump sues Michael Cohen for HALF A BILLION!

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Note what the expert says, sheep: Brilliant strategy by Trump, it will force Cohen to go on the record and he can use that testimony in current and future frivilous lawsuits the left will throw at him.

And note the potential downside: Expert says this could cause problems for Trump if he used Cohen TO COMMIT CRIMES.

So.......sheep did you catch that? This is a BRILLIANT strategy by Trump UNLESS....he committed crimes.

One day you goobs will wake up.

Note what the expert says, sheep: Brilliant strategy by Trump, it will force Cohen to go on the record and he can use that testimony in current and future frivilous lawsuits the left will throw at him.

And note the potential downside: Expert says this could cause problems for Trump if he used Cohen TO COMMIT CRIMES.

So.......sheep did you catch that? This is a BRILLIANT strategy by Trump UNLESS....he committed crimes.

No......no they will not.

Did you take into account that trump's lawsuit will be thrown out as "friviolus"?

Because that EXACTLY what happened in his lawsuit with Hillary Clinton and he was sanctioned in that friviolus lawsuit

Also caused him to drop his frivolus lawsuit against Leticia James
And guess who he's being deposed by today?

That's right Leticia James 🤣

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/19/us/politics/trump-clinton-lawsuit-fine.html

Judge Orders Trump and Lawyer to Pay Nearly $1 Million for Bogus Suit​

After the scathing ruling, the former president also dropped a lawsuit against New York’s attorney general that had been pending before the same judge.

In a scathing ruling, a federal judge in Florida on Thursday ordered Donald J. Trump and one of his lawyers together to pay nearly a million dollars in sanctions for filing a frivolous lawsuit against nearly three dozen of Mr. Trump’s perceived political enemies, including Hillary Clinton and the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey.

The ruling was a significant rebuke of Mr. Trump, who has rarely faced such consequences in his long history of using the courts as a weapon against business rivals and partners, as well as former employees and reporters.

In an indication that the ruling may have had immediate consequences, other Florida-based lawyers for Mr. Trump filed a terse notice on Friday that he was voluntarily dropping a lawsuit he had filed against the attorney general of New York, Letitia James. Mr. Trump had filed the suit against Ms. James over the objections of his own longstanding legal advisers, who had told him it was frivolous.

Thursday’s sanctions ruling in the Clinton conspiracy case — which followed an earlier imposition of sanctions for one defendant in the same case — was the latest setback for Mr. Trump as he faces a broad range of legal problems and criminal investigations. His lawyers are increasingly under scrutiny themselves for their actions in those cases, as well as divided in the advice they are offering him.

Might be a great strategy, but the sum doesn't make sense. They never do. Cohen's not worth a plugged nickel, much less half a bil.

I'll help the race-baiters: If Trump didnt use Cohen to break the law, then there's no risk with this strategy.

5D chess. Trump wins again.

But its been proven he already did....remember co-conspirator Individual #1

The OTHER risk is that the case is thrown out like so many other trump lawsuits and he'll be sanctioned again

Guess what?
The judge who sanctioned him in the Clinton case may be the judge that hears this lawsuit 😲

Last edited:
I'll help the race-baiters: If Trump didnt use Cohen to break the law, then there's no risk with this strategy.

5D chess. Trump wins again.
I 100% understand what you are saying. What grates on me, why do lawyers create ridiculous sums of money for damages in every suit they file? They all do it. It is tiresome AF when the amounts are outrageous and never realistic. It detracts from the real issues and has terrible optics. A casual observer gets numb to these sums and blows them off as frivolous.

I 100% understand what you are saying. What grates on me, why do lawyers create ridiculous sums of money for damages in every suit they file? They all do it. It is tiresome AF when the amounts are outrageous and never realistic. It detracts from the real issues and has terrible optics. A casual observer gets numb to these sums and blows them off as frivolous.
The large fee gets the headlines.

Reactions: NavigatorII
The large fee gets the headlines.
True. But I both think we can agree lawyers have lost their minds. It's not about this case, I'm just tired of their antics. I mean, look at the asswipes from Dominion. I hope they lose their case and their licensing agreements.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT