ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Forensic/Paper audit proves President Trump won Arizona with 59% of the vote

Lol. Make no mistake, I knew the answer before I asked.

They hated the AZ audit, claiming it was partisan. The Jan 6th committee? They love it.

As for me, I was cool having a complete forensic audit with experts on both sides. Dems wanted no part of a forensic audit. I wonder why?
Fascinating how that works out, isn't it?

@Uniformed_ReRe hates when I point out that he's really a dem, but he can't help himself. When it comes to the audits, he wants the dems to agree to them, or they don't count. More on that in a minute. But when it comes to the Jan 6th hearing, only the dems have to think they are worthwhile, and he is on board.

Back to the audits. @Uniformed_ReRe says unless the dems agree to them, then he doesn't want them. So the republicans wanted to do the audits, the dems said.....just move on.

Why would they say this? If they didn't cheat, the correct answer is 'Let's get an independent and credible auditor'. Because an independent and credible auditor would accurately determine if cheating existed.

The fact that the dems didn't want that tells you logically that they either know they cheated, or believe they may have.

The fact that @Uniformed_ReRe rushes in to tote water for the dems over the audits and looks the other way on Jan 6th tells you all you need to know about his so-called 'independence'.

Fascinating how that works out, isn't it?

@Uniformed_ReRe hates when I point out that he's really a dem, but he can't help himself. When it comes to the audits, he wants the dems to agree to them, or they don't count. More on that in a minute. But when it comes to the Jan 6th hearing, only the dems have to think they are worthwhile, and he is on board.

Back to the audits. @Uniformed_ReRe says unless the dems agree to them, then he doesn't want them. So the republicans wanted to do the audits, the dems said.....just move on.

Why would they say this? If they didn't cheat, the correct answer is 'Let's get an independent and credible auditor'. Because an independent and credible auditor would accurately determine if cheating existed.

The fact that the dems didn't want that tells you logically that they either know they cheated, or believe they may have.

The fact that @Uniformed_ReRe rushes in to tote water for the dems over the audits and looks the other way on Jan 6th tells you all you need to know about his so-called 'independence'.

11-AEB46-C-2981-476-A-8-CC9-83-A327166959.jpg

11-AEB46-C-2981-476-A-8-CC9-83-A327166959.jpg

You're doing it again, and can't see it.

You believe the only reason why the dems would reject the audits is because they feel the auditor is biased.

There's another very valid reason they might not want to agree to the audits. A truly independent mind could easily see it.

You miss it. As always.

The republican stooge running the "audit" in Wisconsin has taken to destroying records...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/third-dane-county-judge-orders-222458198.html
A third Dane County judge orders Michael Gableman to stop deleting records related to 2020 election review

6m26sr.jpg

MADISON – Another judge is ordering the embattled former Supreme Court justice leading Assembly Republicans' review of the 2020 election to stop deleting records related to his probe.

The order, issued Tuesday by Dane County Circuit Judge Jacob Frost, requires Michael Gableman to preserve all records in his custody regardless of whether they have been requested under the state's public records law.

More: 'An incompetent circus': Michael Gableman's 2020 election review reaches 1 year and the $1 million mark with little to show

Frost is overseeing a fourth lawsuit filed by the liberal group American Oversight against Gableman and Assembly Republicans over their requests for public records related to Gableman's review. Gableman has already been ordered by two Dane County judges to stop deleting records.

The lawsuit was filed in Dane County after Gableman testified in June in a separate lawsuit brought by the group that he deletes records he deems to be irrelevant or useless to his review, a practice his attorney acknowledged weeks ago and Gableman reiterated earlier this month after a tense court hearing after which he was held in contempt for his behavior.

"If I had to keep every scrap of paper, I would do nothing else," Gableman told reporters after the June 10 hearing.

The group's attorneys cited Gableman's testimony that revealed he deletes emails from his government-issued email account and directed a staff member to delete an entire account months ago, rendering those emails inaccessible.

American Oversight asked Frost to issue a temporary restraining order and an injunction requiring Gableman to stop deleting records, which was granted Tuesday.

Gableman argues the state Legislature's records retention rules that allow lawmakers to delete emails unless they are the subject of a pending request apply to his office. But the Legislature's own attorney says such rules only apply to lawmakers and do not apply to his office.

In last week's hearing, testimony revealed taxpayers paid Gableman $22,000 for virtually no work during the first two months of his review that has lasted nearly a year and now cost more than $1 million overall.

Assembly Speaker Robin Vos hired Gableman to conduct the review under pressure from former President Donald Trump, who has continued to push state lawmakers to act on his false claims of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election that he lost.

Trump was defeated by President Joe Biden in Wisconsin by about 21,000 votes — a loss confirmed by two Trump-financed recounts, nonpartisan state audits, lawsuits and a conservative study.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
"The republican stooge running the "audit" in Wisconsin has taken to destroying records..."

I say, you are correct. He IS A STOOGE. He should stop. Just because he claims Republican status doesn't make him a saint. He is a stooge if he's doing this. I don't know anything about this, but then again, you are off to shattering the greatest President of our lifetime, and without success. PLEASE, move to Canada. You will be very welcomed there, you Commie, anti-American!

"The republican stooge running the "audit" in Wisconsin has taken to destroying records..."

I say, you are correct. He IS A STOOGE. He should stop. Just because he claims Republican status doesn't make him a saint. He is a stooge if he's doing this. I don't know anything about this, but then again, you are off to shattering the greatest President of our lifetime, and without success. PLEASE, move to Canada. You will be very welcomed there, you Commie, anti-American!
In Wisconsin. Aren't we talking about Arizona?

Arizona you ask? Different state ...same republican BS

https://tucson.com/news/state-and-r...cle_859eaf2e-d07b-11ec-9568-af2835cc72db.html
Arizona lawmaker tries again to keep election audit records secret
Howard Fischer May 10, 2022 Updated Jun 8, 2022

PHOENIX — An attorney for Senate President Karen Fann is making a last-ditch effort to let her keep secret more than 700 records related to the audit of the 2020 election.

Legislators have broad latitude in keeping confidential the conversations they have about matters that could end up as future legislation, Kory Langhofer told the Arizona Supreme Court Tuesday. That legislative privilege, he said, is based on the premise that lawmakers and those who work for them will be more frank in their discussions if they are assured it won’t become public.

And in this case, Langhofer said, what came out of the review could result in new laws affecting how elections are conducted.

But some of the justices appeared to be less convinced by Langhofer’s argument that courts should accept, as a “question of trust” claims by lawmakers that documents or communications they say are policy discussions that need not be disclosed.

“It doesn’t allow a trial judge to fairly determine whether or not, in fact, that particular communication does fall within the proper ambit of legislative privilege,’’ said Justice William Montgomery. “I don’t think it helps a trial court judge if the Legislature or any particular party reaches the ultimate legal conclusion that ‘this is not something you need to worry about.’ ‘’

Andy Gaona, arguing for American Oversight, which has sued for the records, said such a conclusion would leave groups like his without an ability to seek judicial review when a public body withholds records on some claim of privilege.

“We have no idea of exactly what is being withheld here,” he told the justices. And that makes it impossible for anyone seeking records to make the case in court that records are being wrongfully withheld.

Arizona’s public records law does not require those seeking documents or communications to prove that they are, in fact, public, Gaona said.

“The burden is on the public body to establish that a record that is presumptively public … should be withheld because it is detrimental to the best interests of the state,” he said.

That point was not lost on Montgomery who also noted that the Legislature, in adopting the public records law, did not exempt itself from its provisions.

What the justices ultimately decide will affect more than those disputed audit records. It will create new legal precedents that will govern all future public records requests of all agencies at all levels of government.

Fann, a Prescott Republican, ordered the audit after official election results — certified by state officials, including Gov. Doug Ducey — showed that Democrat Joe Biden beat Republican Donald Trump by 10,457 votes in the state. And that was fueled in large part by Biden beating Trump in Maricopa County by 45,109 votes.

There were charges of irregularities — all unproven — including that the Dominion Voting System hardware and software used was either programmed or hacked in a way to move Trump votes into the Biden column.

Fann said at the time she ordered the audit to address concerns of constituents.

As it turned out, Cyber Ninjas, the firm Republic lawmakers hired for the audit, reported that its own hand count of Maricopa ballots confirmed Biden’s win — and by a slightly larger margin than the official count.

American Oversight, a nonpartisan watchdog group, sued for documents related to the audit.

The Senate surrendered some. But it claimed a right to withhold various documents, including all the communications involving Fann, Sen. Warren Petersen who chairs the Judiciary Committee, the liaisons Fann chose to interact with Cyber Ninjas and even communications with that company and its own subvendors.

A trial judge and the state Court of Appeals both rejected the Senate’s arguments, leading to Tuesday’s Supreme Court hearing.

I love when Dims keep talking about the election was proven accurate because of recounts. Sure, if you don't remove the issue ballots, the re-counts will be the same. Imagine that. Its truely amazing.

And who wrote the rules governing how the recount is conducted?

A bunch of republicans

And who wrote the rules governing how the recount is conducted?

A bunch of republicans
You are missing the point. Dims say that no election fraud proved because recount shows same number of votes. BUT, if the fraud is a number of ballots, that were counted, both orignally and during the recount, were invalid for what ever reason, the recount is meaningless. You counted illegal votes and then you recounted the same illegal votes. That is why forensic audits, which actually exam the ballots and the process is a better measure of fraud. ALSO, no Dim has yet explained how certain states received back/counted more ballots then were mailed out.

You are missing the point. Dims say that no election fraud proved because recount shows same number of votes. BUT, if the fraud is a number of ballots, that were counted, both orignally and during the recount, were invalid for what ever reason, the recount is meaningless. You counted illegal votes and then you recounted the same illegal votes. That is why forensic audits, which actually exam the ballots and the process is a better measure of fraud.

Even if that were true(it isn't)
So why didn't the republicans have their audit process they believe in?

Sounds like only after losing that you now have a problem the way elections are verified.

But wasn't it the GOP who put those rules in place?

ALSO, no Dim has yet explained how certain states received back/counted more ballots then were mailed out.

Where did that occur? Link please.

What does that have to do with what we'r discussing?

What difference does that make? The audits were conducted.

trump still lost.
It’s very relevant. Shows hypocrisy, again

Sorry. No way there are 81 people ignorant enough to vote for this Jello eater.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone @jfegaly

I’m really interested in this one. Weren’t we told FoxNews, OAN and Newsmax were about to “pay up” billions to Dominion?? Is Powell in jail yet?

So strange people are still investigating these voting machines. I guess they just don’t care about lawsuits 🤷‍♂️

Lara Logan is a bulldog reporter. This will be interesting.

Things that make you go hmmm.............

BREAKING: Prosecutors Seek One Year Prison Time For Yuma County, Arizona “Ballot Mule” – Hearing Postponed Until September 1 AFTER Primary Election​

Reactions: fatman76
Election fraud is treason against every American Citizen, and it should be treated and prosecuted as such. It's bad enough in a local election, but for the Presidency, that's as as bad as it can get. 😡

Reactions: fatman76
Election fraud is treason against every American Citizen, and it should be treated and prosecuted as such. It's bad enough in a local election, but for the Presidency, that's as as bad as it can get. 😡

So you're in favor of the Jan 6 & GA grand juries...good for you.

I think trump, Mark Meadows, Lindsey Graham and all of the fake electors should be prosecuted also.

So you're in favor of the Jan 6 & GA grand juries...good for you.

I think trump, Mark Meadows, Lindsey Graham and all of the fake electors should be prosecuted also.
One trial at a time. First on deck, Biden for openly admitting meddling in Ukrainian jurisprudence by pressuring the AG who was prosecuting Burisma to be fired. The "Big Guy" always gets his 10%. Do not pass go, do not get billions of US aid. :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT