ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Forensic/Paper audit proves President Trump won Arizona with 59% of the vote

Wait...300,000 votes came in at 4am? That sounds odd!

Just move on....

Oh, now they are discovering a lot of those ballots should have been tossed due to irregularities, no chain of custody, etc.

Just move on....

Oh wow.....they did a forsenic audit of the ballots and found Trump actually won Arizona! Can you beli.....

I SAID JUST MOVE ON!!!!!!!!

Wait...300,000 votes came in at 4am? That sounds odd!

Just move on....

Oh, now they are discovering a lot of those ballots should have been tossed due to irregularities, no chain of custody, etc.

Just move on....

Oh wow.....they did a forsenic audit of the ballots and found Trump actually won Arizona! Can you beli.....

I SAID JUST MOVE ON!!!!!!!!
Do you really think the voters in Arizona want to rehash what happened in 2020 and not move on to 2024? - Brett Baier, also…. @goldmom

Reactions: nail1988
026-E603-B-927-C-4-F11-B2-E6-4-A5-B0-F154-D0-F.gif

• Haha
Not sure what this reply means. Are you saying we are going in circles discussing this topic? Are you saying we need to give up chasing for election integrity, that we will never find it?

Not sure what you mean.

On the other hand, if you came out and said that you wanted to see a full forensic audit of all election machines and ballots, we all know EXACTLY what you are saying. You are saying you don't think the dems cheated, and you want to verify that for all to end this silliness.

That's the one reply we have NEVER seen from a SINGLE dem ANYWHERE on the internet since Nov 2020.

We all know why.

Not sure what this reply means. Are you saying we are going in circles discussing this topic? Are you saying we need to give up chasing for election integrity, that we will never find it?

Not sure what you mean.

On the other hand, if you came out and said that you wanted to see a full forensic audit of all election machines and ballots, we all know EXACTLY what you are saying. You are saying you don't think the dems cheated, and you want to verify that for all to end this silliness.

That's the one reply we have NEVER seen from a SINGLE dem ANYWHERE on the internet since Nov 2020.

We all know why.

Here I am in December 2020 saying I'd be fine with a forensic audit:

Here I am in December 2020 saying I'd be fine with a forensic audit:

Actually, here's what you said: "I’m fine with independent forensic audits as long as long as both parties agree on who does the auditing."

IOW as long as the dems are ok with the audit, you are too.

What if the dems cheated and don't want to be audited? Then you don't want them to be audited.

Thanks for playing.

Actually, here's what you said: "I’m fine with independent forensic audits as long as long as both parties agree on who does the auditing."

IOW as long as the dems are ok with the audit, you are too.

What if the dems cheated and don't want to be audited? Then you don't want them to be audited.

Thanks for playing.

I wrote this last year in response to a similar argument by @fatman76 . It still sums up my point of view about these audits.

I wrote this last year in response to a similar argument by @fatman76 . It still sums up my point of view about these audits.

You don't like the audits cause you are afraid they will reveal that Trump was right. I don't think you are even considering that the dems cheated, you are just scared to death that Trump is right.

As he always is.

You're analogy was as off base now as it was then. The AZ audit, to use the biggest example, wasn't partisan. The workers were intentionally politically cross sectional (I know that's shocking, but some Dems do actually care about election integrity).

The group that executed it was not partisan. They didn't make judgements on whether ballots were valid or not, they just examined them and reported findings. In other words, a problematic ballot was still counted - they weren't trying to determine a new winner they were trying to find irregularities and issues with the election. They didn't even record who's name was selected on the problematic ballots.

The SOS and Gov's who won have ZERO incentive to conduct audits. What if the audit shows they didn't win - how many politicians would give up power in exchange for a clean election?

Last edited:
You're analogy was as off base now as it was then. The AZ audit, to use the biggest example, wasn't partisan. The workers were intentionally politically cross sectional (I know that's shocking, but some Dems do actually care about election integrity).

The group that executed it was not partisan. They didn't make judgements on whether ballots were valid or not, they just examined them and reported findings. In other words, a problematic ballot was still counted - they weren't trying to determine a new winner they were trying to find irregularities and issues with the election. They didn't even record who's name was on the problematic ballots.

The SOS and Gov's who won have ZERO incentive to conduct audits. What if the audit shows they didn't win - how many politicians would give up power in exchange for a clean election?
Audits? Audits?? Hell, the Dimtards have fought tooth and nail to quash any audits and have even ignored subpoenas to present information, to the point of ignoring court orders to submit said information. Nothing to see here, my ass. :mad:

The group that executed it was not partisan. They didn't make judgements on whether ballots were valid or not, they just examined them and reported findings. In other words, a problematic ballot was still counted - they weren't trying to determine a new winner they were trying to find irregularities and issues with the election. They didn't even record who's name was selected on the problematic ballots.

Not partisan? LMAO

OAN correspondents’ organization supplied volunteers for the Arizona “audit”

Emails released as part of public records lawsuit between Cyber Ninjas and watchdog group American Oversight

BY: JEROD MACDONALD-EVOY - JUNE 7, 2022 3:01 PM​

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Audits? Audits?? Hell, the Dimtards have fought tooth and nail to quash any audits and have even ignored subpoenas to present information, to the point of ignoring court orders to submit said information. Nothing to see here, my ass. :mad:

Arizona election audit: Final report finds no Maricopa County data issues​

By Bob Christie
Published March 24, 2022
Arizona Election Audit
Associated Press

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe

By Bob Christie
Published March 24, 2022
Arizona Election Audit
Associated Press
That was from March. This new evidence is from June.

Please, try and keep up.

I don't see the word "all", as in "all volunteers " anywhere.

You show me someone who doesn't have an opinion on the 2020 election, a "non partisan" and I'll show you an idiot, a coward, or both.

If all the volunteers were from OANN, you might have a point.

But as usual, you don't.

You can't read apparently. I've made it easier and highlighted important paragraphs. For the most part the sentences are short and the words small but if you need help please ask.

The "volunteers" were not the people examining ballots - they gave tours and helped with administration and observation duties. And Bobb/OAN were openly asking for donations to fund the audit because it costs millions of dollars to conduct an audit that last months and it was almost totally privately funded - the state's stipend wasn't close to enough. You're not breaking news here, this wasn't a secret. And the people examining ballots were from both parties, that was a baseline requirement from Cyber Ninjas from the start to avoid any perception of bias in the process. When the democrats don't want the audit to happen and the state short funds it where do you think funding is going to come from?

Note the word audit is in quotes...does that say something about the bias of the journalist here?

Cyber Ninjas is not a partisan group and there is zero evidence any bias affected the final reporting. If you have any evidence provide it.

Back to your hole troll, better luck next time.

“Please note, these volunteers will be working solely for Voices and Votes, Inc. and any coordination will not establish any employment or other relationship with Cyber Ninjas. Further, per the agreement with the Arizona State Senate, Cyber Ninjas will conduct background checks on all relevant parties including our volunteers. Again, this does not establish any formal relationship between our volunteers and your company,” the agreement states.

Bobb also reported on the “audit” for OAN while in Arizona, often repeatedly mentioning Voices and Votes to viewers but not mentioning that the organization was supplying volunteers for the effort. Bobb also said the organization was also being used to help give lawmakers from other states “tours” of the audit.

Previous public records revealed that Logan had mastermind an idea that would’ve required reporters to agree to work 30 hours as volunteer observers in order to cover the “audit,” but Bobb had another plan in place that she had emailed Logan about just days before.

By Bob Christie
Published March 24, 2022
Arizona Election Audit
Associated Press
This is a lie.

The libtard talking points always focus only on the count. The audit did not make judgements on which ballots should and shouldn't be counted. In other words, they found problematic ballots... but they didn't throw those out. That isn't their job.

All this article points out is the voting machines were right within 1500 votes or so.

There were ~60k ballots that had issues such of lack of chain of custody documentation, improper or no registration, improper votes, backdated registrations, multiple registrations to the same voter, ballots cast by unregistered voters, 100% return rates, 6500+ more ballots than envelopes, 2500 missing signatures, and significant printing and paper stock issues.

There was also data tempering and manipulation evident. 17k were duplicates, some were duplicated up to 4 times. When the margin of "victory" is 10k votes and you have 17k duplicate ballots, the election audit clearly "found issues". Even you can grasp this. Again, CN's didn't throw the dupes out, that's not what an audit does. It doesn't "fix elections" it reviews them and reports problems found. They found about 6X as many issues as the margin of "victory" for Biden.

You want to know where the mules got ballots? Seems like we now know. When no one checks the voter's registration and signature verification is tossed out, this is the result.

Again, crawl back into your hole and try again when you have better info.

Educate yourself:

Last edited:
Are there 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for a shrub who promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates in Democrat debates? Biden did not actively campaign. Recall Biden can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru. The US average IQ is a paltry 98, not 68. Check out Biden approval in blue states.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT