ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Forensic/Paper audit proves President Trump won Arizona with 59% of the vote

This is a lie.

The libtard talking points always focus only on the count. The audit did not make judgements on which ballots should and shouldn't be counted. In other words, they found problematic ballots... but they didn't throw those out. That isn't their job.

All this article points out is the voting machines were right within 1500 votes or so.

There were ~60k ballots that had issues such of lack of chain of custody documentation, improper or no registration, improper votes, backdated registrations, multiple registrations to the same voter, ballots cast by unregistered voters, 100% return rates, 6500+ more ballots than envelopes, 2500 missing signatures, and significant printing and paper stock issues.

There was also data tempering and manipulation evident. 17k were duplicates, some were duplicated up to 4 times. When the margin of "victory" is 10k votes and you have 17k duplicate ballots, the election audit clearly "found issues". Even you can grasp this. Again, CN's didn't throw the dupes out, that's not what an audit does. It doesn't "fix elections" it reviews them and reports problems found. They found about 6X as many issues as the margin of "victory" for Biden.

You want to know where the mules got ballots? Seems like we now know. When no one checks the voter's registration and signature verification is tossed out, this is the result.

Again, crawl back into your hole and try again when you have better info.

Educate yourself:

Well then you should go run into court and provide all of this evidence of fraud...

Oh yeah...the trumpanzees already tried that and they lost

Over 60 times

Go educate yourself... LMAO

Well then you should go run into court and provide all of this evidence of fraud...

Oh yeah...the trumpanzees already tried that and they lost

Over 60 times

Go educate yourself... LMAO
The courts are not the mechanism for fixing election fraud. You clearly have no clue what's in the Constitution. Elections are governed and administered by the State Legislature. 2000 was the last time they'll get involved at the SCOTUS level, take that to the bank.

This has to be fixed by the people in charge in each of the states in question.

And you're rebuttal ignores the obvious evidence in front of you because of your faith, you're blind to anything the MSM tells you isn't true. The sources you bring here make that obvious.

The courts are not the mechanism for fixing election fraud. You clearly have no clue what's in the Constitution. Elections are governed and administered by the State Legislature. 2000 was the last time they'll get involved at the SCOTUS level, take that to the bank.

And you're rebuttal ignores the obvious evidence in front of you because of your faith, you're blind to anything the MSM tells you isn't true. The sources you bring here make that obvious.
The lefts view of the Constitution is 'Look, just cause it says it in the Constitution doesn't mean it's a right!"

OK you just said the courts are not the mechanism but then referenced when the court system was the mechanism.

So what changed since 2000?

You truly are a dumbass...2000 was a state issue remember?
Florida, hanging chads, etc

Where was it resolved? In the court system.

"Obvious" evidence to you or me is irrelevant

The prison system is filled with people who think they're innocent who are not

The court system is the ONLY place it matters

and the trumpanzee "argument" has been thrown out time after time

To quote former AG Barr...its simply bullshit

OK you just said the courts are not the mechanism but then referenced when the court system was the mechanism.

You love you some gestapo, don’t you little man?

alexa-bliss-small.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
So you can't say anything that has changed since 2000, huh?

republican party hasn't won a presidential election since Bush I

Hasn't won one legitimately that is...

Last edited:

1) Barr is a never Trumper, and the least secure and most fraudulent Federal Election in history happened on his watch...right under his nose. What do you expect him to say? All I've heard from him are platitudes like this, he, much like yourself, refuses to engage on the facts because you can't. You'll lose the argument.
2) 2000 was 22 years ago. How many major federal election fraud cases have the SCOTUS been involved with since then? My guess is the justices realized it was judicial overreach because they won't even take cases up anymore. And I brought it up but I'm the dumbass?

When the temper tantrums and name calling start you know you're over the target...

And to be fair, if Thomas was the Chief Justice, the 2020 election would have already been overturned because the Texas lawsuit was completely supported by the Constitution. That's precisely why Roberts refused to hear it, cause he knew what would have to happen if they heard it, they had to toss the results.

And to be fair, if Thomas was the Chief Justice, the 2020 election would have already been overturned because the Texas lawsuit was completely supported by the Constitution. That's precisely why Roberts refused to hear it, cause he knew what would have to happen if they heard it, they had to toss the results.
There were others, including PA, where SOS's and Gov were open and honest about violating the State Legislature's authority granted by the Constitution.

That's when it became clear to me that the SCOTUS wanted nothing to do with election issues anymore. Then you look back to why - the partisan blowback from the hanging chads was intense. Feels like that was the catalyst.

There were others, including PA, where SOS's and Gov were open and honest about violating the State Legislature's authority granted by the Constitution.

That's when it became clear to me that the SCOTUS wanted nothing to do with election issues anymore. Then you look back to why - the partisan blowback from the hanging chads was intense. Feels like that was the catalyst.
Florida hasn't had another issue because the state got serious about election integrity after 2000, and put handcuffs on the cheaters.

As you said, this is a state's issue. Until these states like PA, GA, AZ, MI and WI decide to get serious about having legal and secure elections, nothing will change.

1) Barr is a never Trumper,
Was he a "never trumper" when he was lying about the Mueller report

and the least secure and most fraudulent Federal Election in history happened on his watch...right under his nose. What do you expect him to say?

So I guess all of the federal prosecutors and investigators were all lying too?

So for the millionth time...Where is your proof of the fraud?

You keep claiming it but don't ever present one shred of evidence showing it

We expect him to tell the truth when he's under oath

All I've heard from him are platitudes like this, he, much like yourself, refuses to engage on the facts because you can't. You'll lose the argument.

2) 2000 was 22 years ago. How many major federal election fraud cases have the SCOTUS been involved with since then? My guess is the justices realized it was judicial overreach because they won't even take cases up anymore. And I brought it up but I'm the dumbass?

When the temper tantrums and name calling start you know you're over the target...

Florida hasn't had another issue because the state got serious about election integrity after 2000, and put handcuffs on the cheaters.

Yes, the fake GOP candidate the FL party ran in 2020 proves election integrity LOL

They put handcuffs on the republican fraudster

https://www.politico.com/states/flo...ida-gop-mum-in-wake-of-artiles-arrest-1369108

Voter fraud-focused Florida GOP mum in wake of Artiles arrest​

https://apnews.com/article/florida-5343b101e96d5c7f42d1ee54da7cc0ce

GOP Candidate pleads guilty in alleged Florida vote scam​

By TERRY SPENCERAugust 24, 2021

As you said, this is a state's issue. Until these states like PA, GA, AZ, MI and WI decide to get serious about having legal and secure elections, nothing will change.

How many more GOP candidates need to be arrested?

Elections are a state & federal issue because the history of white people in this country is voter suppression of anyone not a white land owning male

Was he a "never trumper" when he was lying about the Mueller report

So I guess all of the federal prosecutors and investigators were all lying too?

So for the millionth time...Where is your proof of the fraud?

You keep claiming it but don't ever present one shred of evidence showing it

We expect him to tell the truth when he's under oath

Yes, the fake GOP candidate the FL party ran in 2020 proves election integrity LOL

They put handcuffs on the republican fraudster

https://www.politico.com/states/flo...ida-gop-mum-in-wake-of-artiles-arrest-1369108

Voter fraud-focused Florida GOP mum in wake of Artiles arrest​

https://apnews.com/article/florida-5343b101e96d5c7f42d1ee54da7cc0ce

GOP Candidate pleads guilty in alleged Florida vote scam​

By TERRY SPENCERAugust 24, 2021

How many more GOP candidates need to be arrested?

Elections are a state & federal issue because the history of white people in this country is voter suppression of anyone not a white land owning male
I’ve shown tons of proof. 2000 Mules is an easy start, but there is so much more if you really cared.

And Mueller found nothing, and when asked to testify showed himself mentally incompetent. Another worthless waste of tax payer dollars that you got excited about that led to absolutely nothing,

AP and Politico, it’s nice to see you branching out and expanding your horizons.

I’ve shown tons of proof. 2000 Mules is an easy start, but there is so much more if you really cared.

Where? Where have you shown anything? LOL

Do you frequently just make up delusional shit that never happened and believe it?

You should see a doctor about that

Dinesh D'Souza is a convicted felon who needed a presidential pardon from donald trump who believes there's proof of election fraud...

Only problem is no one is willing to put that piece of crap up as evidence in an actual court of law...

No mystery as to why that is

And Mueller found nothing, and when asked to testify showed himself mentally incompetent. Another worthless waste of tax payer dollars that you got excited about that led to absolutely nothing,

OK. So what you're saying is that you didn't read the report.
Got it.

Choosing to ignore all of the trumpworld associates who were convicted and needed pardons from donald?
AP and Politico, it’s nice to see you branching out and expanding your horizons.

Better than you who continues to rely solely on your ignorance as your singular source

Last edited:
And finally, we get to the crux of the matter.

The race card.

Are you denying that voting was setup in this country for land owning white males?

If you don't believe that why did we need amendments to get women & minorities the right to vote?

6lgvi7.jpg

Last edited:
Are you denying that voting was setup in this country for land owning white males?

If you don't believe that why did we need amendments to get women & minorities the right to vote?
Landing owning males. There were Black land owners, and they could vote.

So yeah, hoisting the bullshit flag on that one.

I am categorically denying it.

There is nothing in the Constitution about that. It was left up to the states.

As early as 1790 black folks in some states could vote, and even widows could vote in New Jersey.

The reason constitutional amendments were required for womens/black suffrage was precisely for that reason, different states had different laws.

Landing owning males. There were Black land owners, and they could vote.

So yeah, hoisting the bullshit flag on that one.

You would own a bullshit flag...you just don't know when to use it

From the National Archive
https://www.archives.gov/research/african-americans/vote

The struggle over voting rights in the United States dates all the way back to the founding of the nation. The original U.S. Constitution did not define voting rights for citizens, and until 1870, only white men were allowed to vote. Two constitutional amendments changed that.

The Fifteenth Amendment (ratified in 1870) extended voting rights to men of all races.

However, this amendment was not enough because African Americans were still denied the right to vote by state constitutions and laws, poll taxes, literacy tests, the “grandfather clause,” and outright intimidation.

The Twenty-fourth Amendment (ratified in 1964) partly addressed this injustice by prohibiting the use of poll taxes in federal elections. In addition to these constitutional
amendments, the Voting Rights Act of 1965 secured voting rights for adult citizens of all races and genders in the form of federal laws that enforced the amendments.

I am categorically denying it.

There is nothing in the Constitution about that. It was left up to the states.

As early as 1790 black folks in some states could vote, and even widows could vote in New Jersey.

The reason constitutional amendments were required for womens/black suffrage was precisely for that reason, different states had different laws.

Yes so if a few...or some... non white people can vote then of course it means the system wasn't set up for white land owners (i.e. slave owners)

Yep ALL land owning white men can vote...No black people can vote

And your dumbass disputes the statment that voting HAS ALWAYS been racially biased against non-white people

6lgy07.jpg

The struggle over voting rights in the United States dates all the way back to the founding of the nation. The original U.S. Constitution did not define voting rights for citizens, and until 1870, only white men were allowed to vote. Two constitutional amendments changed that.
I just said this.

Yes so if a few...or some... non white people can vote then of course it means the system wasn't set up for white land owners (i.e. slave owners)

Yep ALL land owning white men can vote...No black people can vote
You just contradicted yourself. A few, or some =/= none.
And your dumbass disputes the statment that voting HAS ALWAYS been racially biased against non-white people
And I maintain that if they only wanted white landing owning males to vote, it would have been in the Constitution.

Just because something is misinterpreted, doesn't mean it's correct.

Do you frequently just make up delusional shit that never happened and believe it?

Dinesh D'Souza is a convicted felon who needed a presidential pardon from donald trump who believes there's proof of election fraud...

Only problem is no one is willing to put that piece of crap up as evidence in an actual court of law...

Got it.

Choosing to ignore all of the trumpworld associates who were convicted and needed pardons from donald?

Better than you who continues to rely solely on your ignorance as your singular source
a8ba84277ed5e4a51762bf1743dd46f1_w200.gif

Got it.

1) 2000 Mules was started because whistleblowers came forward explaining the trafficking scheme. The research - which cost millions of dollars - proved the scheme was real. The WB's were kept anonymous.
2) Name D'Souza's felony. Tell the class the heinous act he committed that should forever shame and relegate him into hiding. 100% sure you have no clue.
2a) D'Souza is a film maker. He didn't do the research, he made a documentary about someone else's research. You need to attack True The Vote...the same company who's first voter fraud case found a ballot harvesting scheme run by Republicans in North Carolina...a politician went to jail. They are hardly the partisan hacks you want them to be.
3) Ummmm, there's already been one conviction based on the evidence presented in 2000 Mules. Three more cases are pending in AZ already. There will be more, but once again you're willfully ignorant. I can tell you facts but if they cause you cognitive dissonance you ignore them.
4) Did you know that during the filming of the documentary TTV helped solve a murder? That's right, a little girl was shot in a parking lot. TTV heard about it and used their geolocation data to present several possible suspects to the FBI. Based on that two men were arrested and are awaiting trial.
5) Did you also know that a vast majority of those horrible insurrectionist were arrested based on geolocation data? That's right, it was good enough to put 600 people in jail for the horrible, scary, unarmed seditious coup but it's not good enough for voter fraud.
6) There were two pardons related to the Mueller probe, and neither had anything to do with the actual findings of the probe. Mueller was a mentally incompetent partisan shill who wasted our money, time and resources. He found nothing of substance.

You might be the most willfully ignorant, left-wing partisan, brainwashed poster this forum has ever seen. And that's a high bar.

1) 2000 Mules was started because whistleblowers came forward explaining the trafficking scheme. The research - which cost millions of dollars - proved the scheme was real. The WB's were kept anonymous.

More general bullshit from the trumpanzees...

What exactly was PROVEN to be true?

2) Name D'Souza's felony. Tell the class the heinous act he committed that should forever shame and relegate him into hiding. 100% sure you have no clue.

On May 20, 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty to one felony count of making illegal contributions in the names of others.[190] On September 23, 2014, the court sentenced D'Souza to five years' probation, eight months in a halfway house (referred to as a "community confinement center") and a $30,000 fine.[29][30] After D'Souza's conviction, his claim of selective prosecution continued to receive support from some conservative media and commentators.[191]

2a) D'Souza is a film maker. He didn't do the research, he made a documentary about someone else's research. You need to attack True The Vote...the same company who's first voter fraud case found a ballot harvesting scheme run by Republicans in North Carolina...a politician went to jail. They are hardly the partisan hacks you want them to be.
True The Vote did not bust that North Carolina GOP ballot harvesting scheme...they had nothing to with it

Please show us the proof behind your claim they had something to do with the arrest of Leslie McCrae Dowless

3) Ummmm, there's already been one conviction based on the evidence presented in 2000 Mules. Three more cases are pending in AZ already. There will be more, but once again you're willfully ignorant. I can tell you facts but if they cause you cognitive dissonance you ignore them.

Who was convicted?

Who are the 3 indicted?

4) Did you know that during the filming of the documentary TTV helped solve a murder? That's right, a little girl was shot in a parking lot. TTV heard about it and used their geolocation data to present several possible suspects to the FBI. Based on that two men were arrested and are awaiting trial.

And that has what to do with the 2020 election?

5) Did you also know that a vast majority of those horrible insurrectionist were arrested based on geolocation data? That's right, it was good enough to put 600 people in jail for the horrible, scary, unarmed seditious coup but it's not good enough for voter fraud.

And that has what to do with the 2020 alleged election fraud?

6) There were two pardons related to the Mueller probe, and neither had anything to do with the actual findings of the probe.

Flynn, Stone, and Manafort off the top of my head...
So you're already wrong there

Rick Gates also was convicted and pardoned

Papadopulous served his time and was pardoned also

Mueller was a mentally incompetent partisan shill who wasted our money, time and resources. He found nothing of substance.

You obviously didn't read the report

You might be the most willfully ignorant, left-wing partisan, brainwashed poster this forum has ever seen. And that's a high bar.

Given your track record on this thread alone..
I can safely say

You're an idiot. LOL

If the dems didn't cheat, why are they so desperate to just move on? If they didn't cheat, they would be wanting to have a full audit to prove they didn't cheat, then they would rub our noses in it.

The fact that they are desperate to move on tells me they know they cheated.

If the dems didn't cheat, why are they so desperate to just move on? If they didn't cheat, they would be wanting to have a full audit to prove they didn't cheat, then they would rub our noses in it.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. If you don't know to vote for me or Trump, you ain't black.

Biden is the best friend the Mexican cartels have ever had in the White House. Biden promised higher crime rates in Democrat debates. The board's slow are outraged the thinking question 81 million of us stupid enough to vote for this nightmare.

Reactions: jfegaly

Got it.

6lgvi7.jpg
Didn't get invited to any NFL combines did you? You and Kap have more in common than you know. 😂

Here I am in December 2020 saying I'd be fine with a forensic audit:

So then, you are also fine that the results indicate Trump won Arizona?

@Uniformed_ReRe explained that: Unless the dems admit they cheated, then they didn't cheat. Both parties have to agree to the cheating.

Because....politics.
Lol. Make no mistake, I knew the answer before I asked.

They hated the AZ audit, claiming it was partisan. The Jan 6th committee? They love it.

As for me, I was cool having a complete forensic audit with experts on both sides. Dems wanted no part of a forensic audit. I wonder why?

Or you could just provide an answer. I know it’s a ton to ask.

I can write a note if you like. Old school style. You know, circle one….Yes or No

Due to Ghost's pathological need to mischaracterize what other people say, I prefer to link to previous statements. It allows the reader to see the original words in their original context while denying Ghost the dopamine hit he gets by baiting people into constantly correcting him.

18 months later we are having an election "audit"

Its called the Jan 6 hearing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT