ADVERTISEMENT

Election Fraud - Dominoes getting ready to fall

dog-chasing-tail-9.gif

Just to get you on the record - you don't think the AZ Audit (or any future audits) are going to show any mal/misfeasance or significant anomalies?
Not at all. Of course, when an event the size and scale of a National Federal Election is run there are going to be some isolated anomalies and glitches…it happens in every local election district in America….

but to think that planned and coordinated widespread voter “fraud” occurred on a size and scale necessary to alter a state or the overall election result is completely absurd.

This is especially true when the regions being examined are headed primarily by Republican Supervisor of Elections…

….and of course you all realize that the AZ “audit” is being conducted as a partisan grandstanding effort…

but congratulations on being duped again…like you were on the whole Q inauguration lunacy…

Enjoy the next 3.5 years….long time…

Not at all. Of course, when an event the size and scale of a National Federal Election is run there are going to be some isolated anomalies and glitches…it happens in every local election district in America….

but to think that planned and coordinated widespread voter “fraud” occurred on a size and scale necessary to alter a state or the overall election result is completely absurd.

This is especially true when the regions being examined are headed primarily by Republican Supervisor of Elections…

….and of course you all realize that the AZ “audit” is being conducted as a partisan grandstanding effort…

but congratulations on being duped again…like you were on the whole Q inauguration lunacy…

We aren’t talking about the entire election, right now we’re talking about 2.1MM votes in Maricopa county. Do you agree that there should be 2.1MM ballots in that county?

And this is a grandstanding effort?
1) Please describe who the auditors are and what evidence you have that they are partisan.
2) Please explain what you understand about how the audit is being executed - do you understand the process at all?

Just curious if you have any facts or if you’re just regurgitating information you see on the news.

We aren’t talking about the entire election, right now we’re talking about 2.1MM votes in Maricopa county. Do you agree that there should be 2.1MM ballots in that county?

1) Please describe who the auditors are and what evidence you have that they are partisan.
2) Please explain what you understand about how the audit is being executed - do you understand the process at all?

Just curious if you have any facts or if you’re just regurgitating information you see on the news.
There's a reason why we all call @sadgator the most ignorant poster here.

Dems here: "You guys lost! You're making fools of yourselves!"

Also dems here: "Just MOVE ON!"

Why are they so desperate for everyone to MOVE ON and stop investigating whether or not they cheated?

Did I answer my own question?

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
There's a reason why we all call @sadgator the most ignorant poster here.

Dems here: "You guys lost! You're making fools of yourselves!"

Also dems here: "Just MOVE ON!"

Why are they so desperate for everyone to MOVE ON and stop investigating whether or not they cheated?

Did I answer my own question?
I just find it frustrating that we're beyond having a fact-based conversation about the subject.

For example, they're using extremely high resolution scanners to check ballot marks. It's pretty easy to tell if a machine filled in a circle or a human with a pen did. Same thing for folds - hopefully all absentee and vote by mail ballots have creases in them as they had to be mailed. And paper threadcount - there are only a selected group of printers that were approved to print ballots...the paper type is going to be a black and white part of the review whether the ballot was legit or not.

They're also doing a recount - the recovered data (yes, all of the servers that the voting machines were reporting to were wiped clean, but a computer forensic investigator recovered it all) from the voting machines should equal the totals seen from the paper ballots that were recounted.

This is a pretty open book quantitative audit that 12 states have toured, and all have left impressed with the security, documentation and process. It's shockingly simple to go back to the ballot as the single source of truth. I'm struggling to see how the auditors are partisan, or how the process is partisan.

Feels like a cable news talking point to me.

I'm also upset that election integrity has become partisan - even if you think the election was squeaky clean why not take a look so we can all feel good about it? It costs about 1/100,000,000th of what Biden wants to spend in his first term. If no cheating took place it should also help the dems with HR1/SR1, so they should have a vested interest in it.

I just find it frustrating that we're beyond having a fact-based conversation about the subject.

For example, they're using extremely high resolution scanners to check ballot marks. It's pretty easy to tell if a machine filled in a circle or a human with a pen did. Same thing for folds - hopefully all absentee and vote by mail ballots have creases in them as they had to be mailed. And paper threadcount - there are only a selected group of printers that were approved to print ballots...the paper type is going to be a black and white part of the review whether the ballot was legit or not.

They're also doing a recount - the recovered data (yes, all of the servers that the voting machines were reporting to were wiped clean, but a computer forensic investigator recovered it all) from the voting machines should equal the totals seen from the paper ballots that were recounted.

This is a pretty open book quantitative audit that 12 states have toured, and all have left impressed with the security, documentation and process. It's shockingly simple to go back to the ballot as the single source of truth. I'm struggling to see how the auditors are partisan, or how the process is partisan.

Feels like a cable news talking point to me.

I'm also upset that election integrity has become partisan - even if you think the election was squeaky clean why not take a look so we can all feel good about it? It costs about 1/100,000,000th of what Biden wants to spend in his first term. If no cheating took place it should also help the dems with HR1/SR1, so they should have a vested interest in it.
We can't have a fact-based discussion on this because dems have decided that they are fine with cheating as long as their guy wins.

The adults here understand that if you set the precedent that cheating is ok, eventually it's going to destroy the country.

Dems don't care. They are the 5-year olds that want to eat 5 pounds of candy right NOW and could care less about mommy telling them they will be sick as dogs in an hour.

They want what they want, when they want it.

If Trump had cheated, damn right cheating is wrong and must be stopped.

But if their guy cheated....well.....they got what they wanted so all good.

Same thing with Trump being censored off social media. @sadgator thought it was hilarious. The adults here understood that it was opening a pandora's box to say that anyone can effectively be deleted from the internet if they express opinions that the people in power don't like.

We've now reached a point where the dems don't want to ensure election integrity, because that would hinder their efforts to cheat.

@sadgator is fine with dems cheating. He is fine with Hunter being a massive racist. He's told us so.

Being a dem requires you to be a completely shit person.

WOW, 2.1 millions ballots for a population of 4.3 million, with 27.0% under the age of 18, . Thats seems a little high.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Basically, what Sadgator said.
Troll-y McTrollerson said nothing. (Yes, I'm about as emotionally mature as a 12YO)

I can't find a single fact in any of his posts.

How is it partisan? What part of the process is unreliable? Do you really think it'll show nothing or are you setting up to discredit what it does find (if it turns anything up)? What details have I missed that are making me so wrong about this?

I think these are all honest and fair questions.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
WOW, 2.1 millions ballots for a population of 4.3 million, with 27.0% under the age of 18, . Thats seems a little high.
Yep.

That is the first question many have had since November. How does a guy who didn't campaign, couldn't draw anyone to a rally, was never popular (and picked the least popular VP candidate of a field of 17) get 12MM more votes than Obama in 2008? I hated Obama's politics but I watched his speeches and rallies. He was a transcendent politician.

I get people hate Trump, but never in our history has voting AGAINST someone lead to record-breaking turnout...especially when the "hated" person got 6MM more votes as an incumbent. Even Obama's totals went down from 2008 to 2012. An incumbent that increases his vote totals almost always wins easily.

None of it makes any damn sense.

Troll-y McTrollerson said nothing. (Yes, I'm about as emotionally mature as a 12YO)

I can't find a single fact in any of his posts.

How is it partisan? What part of the process is unreliable? Do you really think it'll show nothing or are you setting up to discredit what it does find (if it turns anything up)? What details have I missed that are making me so wrong about this?

I think these are all honest and fair questions.
You might want to listen or read what the actual Republican Register and Supervisor of Elections in Maricopa County have to say about this “audit”…but of course we can’t trust them…lol…

We can't have a fact-based discussion on this because dems have decided that they are fine with cheating as long as their guy wins.

The adults here understand that if you set the precedent that cheating is ok, eventually it's going to destroy the country.

Dems don't care. They are the 5-year olds that want to eat 5 pounds of candy right NOW and could care less about mommy telling them they will be sick as dogs in an hour.

They want what they want, when they want it.

If Trump had cheated, damn right cheating is wrong and must be stopped.

But if their guy cheated....well.....they got what they wanted so all good.

Same thing with Trump being censored off social media. @sadgator thought it was hilarious. The adults here understood that it was opening a pandora's box to say that anyone can effectively be deleted from the internet if they express opinions that the people in power don't like.

We've now reached a point where the dems don't want to ensure election integrity, because that would hinder their efforts to cheat.

@sadgator is fine with dems cheating. He is fine with Hunter being a massive racist. He's told us so.

Being a dem requires you to be a completely shit person.
Thanks for completely misrepresenting and stating as fact what sadgator is “fine” with….lol…

You might want to listen or read what the actual Republican Register and Supervisor of Elections in Maricopa County have to say about this “audit”…but of course we can’t trust them…lol…

Republican like liz cheney Republican or like Mitt Romney Republican?

Reactions: fatman76

So, do we believe sad and the Rats, or our own lyin' eyes....

You can’t be this dense brother.

Here's an analogy:
You're sitting home minding your own business one fine July afternoon when you get a red letter from the IRS in the mail. It's happened to me, and it's scary. You're probably wishing it wouldn't happen, but an upstanding citizen such as yourself is probably ok with the financial anal exam because you know you paid your taxes and your accountant is good (that, and you also happen to be supes into butt play).

Now, consider the same analogy but this time you've been taking too many sketchy deductions and may have actually totally forgot to file a few years ago. You going to feel and act the same way?

You're trusting the comments from people who's ass is on the line if the audit turns up major fraud. You need to scrutinize potential motivations when an elected official speaks...you can't just take things at face value because you want them to be true (or let confirmation bias skew your critical thinking skills).

So, do we believe sad and the Rats, or our own lyin' eyes....

Great post...thanks for reminding me.

@sadgator remember how Raffensberger acted right after the election and on his call with Trump and his lawyers (you know, the one he spliced up and leaked to make it look like Trump was asking him to manufacture votes)?

Have you seen how he's been acting lately...actions he's taken? His tune has changed quite a bit because the heat has been turned up.

Not everyone with an "R" by their name goosesteps and salutes as loyally as 99% of the democrats.

Great post...thanks for reminding me.

@sadgator remember how Raffensberger acted right after the election and on his call with Trump and his lawyers (you know, the one he spliced up and leaked to make it look like Trump was asking him to manufacture votes)?

Have you seen how he's been acting lately...actions he's taken? His tune has changed quite a bit because the heat has been turned up.

Not everyone with an "R" by their name goosesteps and salutes as loyally as 99% of the democrats.
IIRC, he said he was switching to become a dem after the runoff.

Thanks for completely misrepresenting and stating as fact what sadgator is “fine” with….lol…
We know you are fine with it cause you've never left a single post about any of the issues with this election.

You've left many laughing that Hiden won.

Same thing with Hunter's racism. Not a peep from you.

We know what you are fine with because we can read what you post. And what you don't.

You can’t be this dense brother.

Here's an analogy:
You're sitting home minding your own business one fine July afternoon when you get a red letter from the IRS in the mail. It's happened to me, and it's scary. You're probably wishing it wouldn't happen, but an upstanding citizen such as yourself is probably ok with the financial anal exam because you know you paid your taxes and your accountant is good (that, and you also happen to be supes into butt play).

Now, consider the same analogy but this time you've been taking too many sketchy deductions and may have actually totally forgot to file a few years ago. You going to feel and act the same way?

You're trusting the comments from people who's ass is on the line if the audit turns up major fraud. You need to scrutinize potential motivations when an elected official speaks...you can't just take things at face value because you want them to be true (or let confirmation bias skew your critical thinking skills).

Instead of getting a letter from the IRS, imagine you receive a letter from “We Know Fatman76 is a Tax Cheat and We Will Prove it, Inc.” demanding an audit.

After some research, you discover that they are being funded by a consortium that includes George Soros and is promoted almost entirely by rabid Defund the Police supporters.

The return address is “CHAZ, Washington, 66666, Amerikkka.”

Of course, you cheerfully cooperate with their “audit.” Otherwise, you must be guilty, right?

• Haha
Reactions: sadgator
Instead of getting a letter from the IRS, imagine you receive a letter from “We Know Fatman76 is a Tax Cheat and We Will Prove it, Inc.” demanding an audit.

After some research, you discover that they are being funded by a consortium that includes George Soros and is promoted almost entirely by rabid Defund the Police supporters.

Of course, you cheerfully cooperate with their “audit.” Otherwise, you must be guilty, right?
Amerikkka? Clearly a Democrat organization.

Sounds like why we laughed at you dems for wanting the Russia investigation.

How did that work out?

The difference here is....we have evidence of irregularities in the election. We had nothing with Russia and Trump, and that's why Mueller found nothing. And was forced to hold a press conference and admit the same.

Your analogy makes no sense.

There’s a mix of public and private funding for the audit, that’s true, but it’s not being run by “Trump for President” or any PAC at all.

Again I’m going to ask you for facts - you seem really light on those and really heavy on feelings. Specifically how is this audit rigged?

Reactions: jfegaly and fsumc
We know you are fine with it cause you've never left a single post about any of the issues with this election.

You've left many laughing that Hiden won.

Same thing with Hunter's racism. Not a peep from you.

We know what you are fine with because we can read what you post. And what you don't.
Much like the media’s tactics, omission is a powerful tool.

LSMFAO….and they don’t even understand…oh man incredible…well done…

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT