ADVERTISEMENT

BOO, HISS!! I’m BACK!

LakerGator

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 3, 2015
Florida
Smoking a victory cigar and counting all my money NOT from this game but, from LSU beating Oklahoma. Didn’t touch this one but, knew we’d win. Can’t wait to see Georgia lose to Baylor and LSU is gonna SPANK Clemson. 6 points? Please it could be 16 and I might still take it. The O/U at halftime was 99.5 and I think LSU could’ve helped resch it if they wanted. We had them 28-21 in the third quarter and at 28-28 Trask three ONE bad pass for an interception in the Rnd Xone it it would’ve been 35-28.
Damn proud of the team and MY SCHOOL. Got my U.F. diploma with the Graduated with HONORS star on it in my office.
Mullen has got things going right and now we can all sit with our ORANGE Bowl memories while Fl. St. plays in the TONY THE TIGER Sun Bowl. Sigh, I’d be embarrassed to be a Nole. One thing Noleville and the press don’t mention with Mike Norvell is that he’s NEVER EVERRRRRRR WON A BOWL GAME. First, Taggart was the answer, the kid whiz genius Briles was the answer and now it’s Mike Norvell whose claim to fame is beating BAD AAC teams? Well now he’s gonna get destroyed by Clemson and THE University of Florida amongst others.

I know that all my buddies will be RUNNING to read my post so, L.G. says howdy freebies. Please donate a few $ a month and go premium. I know the ownership would appreciate it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT