ADVERTISEMENT

Wipe your tears and put down the bottle….

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
1979 my brother went to U.F. and we had the first of 3 now Gator Grads starting at Florida. We had been all over the U.S. with Dad’s business but, originally from Minnesota. So, you want to talk about losing and being upset at results look at the Vikings and their Super Bowl results. I also became a big Gator fan as we went 0-10-1. Last night and this morning I’ve never seen so many cry babies in my life. We lost oh well. What did you expect? We are in for at least 1 more year of it given our upcoming schedules. Hardest OOC in the nation next year? Hardest overall schedule in the nation next year? Yes and yes are my answers to those questions. Year 2 Mike “what a baby” Norvell was 5-7 at FSU.

Grow up, stop drinking the Mad Dog and realize that these things go in streaks and right now we are in a down curve. What are you gonna do? Give Napier 2 more years. Next year is 6-6 AT BEST. More likely 5-7 or worse.

Or be like Sad and complain about EVERYTHING. Relax it will all change soon enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT