ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Worst Approval rating in modern history

Fetch me the post where someone said that. I'll wait.

LOl you can't be serious with this.

We lead the world economy, don't get it twisted. Biden could have come in and let it ride but instead he came with one of the most aggressive anti business agendas in history. So on top of several states that were still operating well below normal economic capacity, he shook the confidence of the entire world in our oil production. I can think of ten countries off the jump that stepped up their consumption of Russian oil since 2020.

I state once again, with feeling, an administration that is leading us out of a recession does not lie to us about job creation, change the literal definition of financial terms, and cripple one of our largest export industries by at least giving the impression that the administration was going to oppose all new leases and production facilities.

If Biden just said " hey, we're still dealing with our predecessor, we're going to let it ride and let things settle out" would be a more acceptable answer than pissing in my face and telling me its raining.
OK, this is your way of giving Trump a pass but not Biden for covid. You guys think someone can tear an ACL and then be same player the next day after surgery.

I think that Biden probably stimulated the economy too much with aid in the beginning but inflation was inevitable in the beginning due to other countries struggling with covid due to lack of resources. Even China was shut down and struggled with getting people to work.

At the same time, you will complain about anything Biden does. It's all partisan.

OK, this is your way of giving Trump a pass but not Biden for covid. You guys think someone can tear an ACL and then be same player the next day after surgery.

I think that Biden probably stimulated the economy too much with aid in the beginning but inflation was inevitable in the beginning due to other countries struggling with covid due to lack of resources. Even China was shut down and struggled with getting people to work.

At the same time, you will complain about anything Biden does. It's all partisan.
Oh hypocrisy. So Trump stimulating the economy bad, Biden stimulating the economy good.

image.jpg

^^^^That's probably low.

"Americans are paying on average $605 more each month compared with the same time two years ago and $1,019 more compared with three years ago, before the inflation crisis began."

What average Joe had an extra 12K laying around for food. That ~ 30K is on a credit card. 30K pooped in the toilet or burnt in their car.

With my health scare I went Keto and do some carnivore. With reduced appetite we actually spend less. Meat and eggs are high compared to 3 years ago. Buy a chuck roll and learn how to "butcher" it.

Americans have $1.13 trillion in credit card debt.

image.jpg

^^^^That's probably low.

"Americans are paying on average $605 more each month compared with the same time two years ago and $1,019 more compared with three years ago, before the inflation crisis began."

What average Joe had an extra 12K laying around for food. That ~ 30K is on a credit card. 30K pooped in the toilet or burnt in their car.

With my health scare I went Keto and do some carnivore. With reduced appetite we actually spend less. Meat and eggs are high compared to 3 years ago. Buy a chuck roll and learn how to "butcher" it.

Americans have $1.13 trillion in credit card debt.

I just read today that 1 in 8 people who retired in the past 2 years have gone back to work. I lived under Jimmy Carter...and it was REALLY bad...however I think we have a new leader in the "white house" or he is coming pretty close. If we have (and I think it is a VERY good chance unfortunately) another MAJOR military blunder like Afghanistan that FJB ROYALLY F'D up....he is dead man walking concerning re election. Hell...he may already be there...too many idiots on the left now that were not around under Carter to know for sure. Democrats mostly were REAL Americans back then. That sure changed....thanks to Hussein obama

Oh hypocrisy. So Trump stimulating the economy bad, Biden stimulating the economy good.
Maybe that economic expert can educate you on the absolute necessity to spend billions on a big lie called the "inflation reduction act", which had zero to do with fighing inflation but just a big liberal sham to spend more money. And thank you Joe Manchin for your deciding vote and Biden and Shumer played you like a fool that you are.

Dementia Joe setting records.

Where’s my guy @kalimgoodman

To discuss the fantastic approval and conditions Joe has left for Americans.

Let’s see if Trump can beat him this time, the last fight big Joe beat his ass worse than he did Corn Pops.

It’s called trumpflation. Get it right.

Trumpflation. It’s 85% on Trump 15% on Biden. Money supply has shrunk the last two years, it shot up 30% in trumps final year. Use your peanut and stop being a snowflake. It’s not rocket science.

Trumpflation. It’s 85% on Trump 15% on Biden. Money supply has shrunk the last two years, it shot up 30% in trumps final year. Use your peanut and stop being a snowflake. It’s not rocket science.
You're trying way to hard, dude! You need to take your econ class to the streets of America and provide your explanations that it's Trump's fault to the great majority of regular people who blame Biden for what they are paying at the grocery store and just hope that some of them don't punch you in the face.

You're trying way to hard, dude! You need to take your econ class to the streets of America and provide your explanations that it's Trump's fault to the great majority of regular people who blame Biden for what they are paying at the grocery store and just hope that some of them don't punch you in the face.
It’s simple, you cannot print that much money without suffering the consequences, you print that amount of money and shut the country down you’re doomed. This isn’t tough. Just the tip, was obvious as the nose on your face. March 2020.

2020. The tidal wave was unleashed by the most deranged fiscal liberal this country has ever seen. You liberals are nuts.

Last edited:
I never said that. I get why both of them did it. I don't hold that against them. Everyone was trying to figure out the best approach at that time.
seriously??? they both took advantage of an opportunity. Trump is the one that popped the cherry, he is the one that should be prosecuted... oh wait, he is being prosecuted!! JUST THE TIP>>>

• Haha
Reactions: kalimgoodman

I agree with this, pretty much impossible without a serious reform of the tax code. But if he can pull it off would be a great thing for the majority of Americans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT