ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Approval lower than Trumps ever was

In Gallup. Trumps lowest was 42.

Biden: 38

What a disaster. Think about it, lower approval than a twice impeached POTUS. I want reparations from:

@BSC911
@kalimgoodman
@RayGravesGhost welcher
@Illegal-shift
@sadgator
@Uniformed_ReRe

So I have to ask a question. Is 93% of the media spreading lies about Brandon (negative stories that are entirely MADE UP with ZERO evidence) to hurt him MUCH more than he should be hurt if the truth was known? Imagine his numbers if he was getting the same BS Trump did for 4.5 years?

So I have to ask a question. Is 93% of the media spreading lies about Brandon (negative stories that are entirely MADE UP with ZERO evidence) to hurt him MUCH more than he should be hurt if the truth was known? Imagine his numbers if he was getting the same BS Trump did for 4.5 years?
It’s amazing really. Worst approval rating in history of the poll, by Gallup which according to Allsides is leans….Center.

Biden is a disaster

Surprised? Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime in Democrat debates. And the slow are angry because the thinking question 81 million of us stupid enough to vote for this disaster.

Surprised? Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime in Democrat debates. And the slow are angry because the thinking question 81 million of us stupid enough to vote for this disaster.
Dimtards: Defund the police
Also Dimtards: WE NEED MORE POLICEMEN! NOW!

Dimtards: We are proudly a sanctuary city
Also Dimtards: Call the National Guard!! :oops:

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

Reactions: jfegaly
Oh my…..the Biden sheep 🐑 won’t like this

Poll: Donald Trump Opens Six-Point Lead Over Joe Biden in 2024 Rematch​

They're hoping to add 5 million more Biden votes by threatening deportation to all illegals that do not vote Dim. Plus mail-in ballots will ensure 85 million votes in 2024.

Oh my…..the Biden sheep 🐑 won’t like this

Poll: Donald Trump Opens Six-Point Lead Over Joe Biden in 2024 Rematch​

I would bet it is closer to 16. Brandon WILL NOT be their candidate. NO WAY...NO HOW. The problem is....ALL of them are stupid, and unelectable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT