ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Worst Approval rating in modern history

RussellCasse

Gator Great
May 16, 2023
But the American people are stupid. Don't they know the most brilliant experts in the world declared Biden as the 14th greatest president in our history. Was it the Afghanstan withdrawal debacle or the 40 year high inflation rate that was so convincing?
But maybe his greatest achievement is faking old age and memory loss to have special prosecutor feel sorry for him and not press charges. That is brilliant.

But the American people are stupid. Don't they know the most brilliant experts in the world declared Biden as the 14th greatest president in our history. Was it the Afghanstan withdrawal debacle or the 40 year high inflation rate that was so convincing?
But maybe his greatest achievement is faking old age and memory loss to have special prosecutor feel sorry for him and not press charges. That is brilliant.
Someone tag the numbskull who posted that ridiculous post yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
What about record job loss and a recession? on wait that was under Trump.

During a world wide pandemic.
BOOM! I knew I would get that reply haha

YET!, you don't give Biden a pass for coming out of a world wide pandemic.

See, I don't personally fault Trump for that recession because I know what he was dealing with. I also understand that Biden had a tough deal coming out of a recession AND the pandemic. That's how you be fair.

But in all honesty...these slow witted libs must not know FJB MAY not be their candidate? Have they seen how unpopular he is with everyone with a brain? Do they realize THEY are in the 10-15percentile that think he is doing a good job? LOLOL I PRAY that stupid POS runs against Trump...Trump may win EVERY state against that babbling vegetable.

BOOM! I knew I would get that reply haha

YET!, you don't give Biden a pass for coming out of a world wide pandemic.

See, I don't personally fault Trump for that recession because I know what he was dealing with. I also understand that Biden had a tough deal coming out of a recession AND the pandemic. That's how you be fair.
I am the only person on this board that is perfectly willing to admit that shutting down the country and injecting a massive amount of stimulus in the economy caused the recession.

Regardless of how much oil we're producing now, Biden went to war against the fossil fuel industry on day 1. Those optics you like to talk about.

He also can't explain how when gas prices go up its not his fault, but when they go down he should get credit.

The White House redefined recession.

Not the actions of s transparent administration that's doing its job in a robust economy.

Try again.

Dementia Joe setting records.

Where’s my guy @kalimgoodman

To discuss the fantastic approval and conditions Joe has left for Americans.

IMPOSSIBLE!

We learned yesterday that 154 "scholars" picked him as the 14th bestest President EVER.

Do you even read what MDF posts, "son"?

I am the only person on this board that is perfectly willing to admit that shutting down the country and injecting a massive amount of stimulus in the economy caused the recession.

Regardless of how much oil we're producing now, Biden went to war against the fossil fuel industry on day 1. Those optics you like to talk about.

He also can't explain how when gas prices go up its not his fault, but when they go down he should get credit.

Not the actions of s transparent administration that's doing its job in a robust economy.

Try again.
No..you are not. But what I have ALWAYS said is ANYONE can play a pretty decent Monday morning QB. We were in VERY unchartered territory when the pandemic started, and one of my only complaints towards Trump was he chose some very bad people to get advice from in certain situations he was not familiar with..like a pandemic. But the people who started the pandemic knew this..and that is why they started it with China. Remove that pandemic...and he had an INCREDIBLE presidency.

Of course it did. Many of us expected that result. It was a disaster for average Americans.

Reactions: RussellCasse
I think this is half fair.

Trump's stimulus was an incredible infusion of cash and we had to print every dollar. It 100% had an impact.

What we don't know is what would have happened had poopy pants Biden not spent even more as we came out of the Pandemic.

It couldn't have made things better, and I'll argue until I'm blue in the face one was more necessary than the other. But I still didn't like either. Massive waste of resources with major downsides.

As far as shutting down the country, that was largely state-specific. The feds made recommendations that came from their health "experts" and states all reacted in their own way. The feds shut national parks and monuments, but they really don't have the power to force a complete shutdown.

Reactions: RussellCasse

Try again.

Correct, except the part about being the only one. Unfortunately Trump was under pressure from both parties and the media to shut it down. He told us all it was a hoax, but couldn’t hold the line without some public support.

Second, as Fatman mentioned, it wouldn’t have been as bad had we stopped the madness after the first injection of printed money. But Biden continued, despite it not being necessary.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Of course you would, but you know what assuming does.

"According to December polling from Gallup, Biden’s approval rating sits at 39 percent. By comparison, former President Trump’s approval rating sat at 45 percent when he was was seeking reelection in 2019, and former President Obama’s was 43 percent in 2011."
So, based on your handpicked examples, Trump has the 3rd worst approval rating in modern history?

Trump's stimulus was an incredible infusion of cash and we had to print every dollar. It 100% had an impact.

What we don't know is what would have happened had poopy pants Biden not spent even more as we came out of the Pandemic.

It couldn't have made things better, and I'll argue until I'm blue in the face one was more necessary than the other. But I still didn't like either. Massive waste of resources with major downsides.

As far as shutting down the country, that was largely state-specific. The feds made recommendations that came from their health "experts" and states all reacted in their own way. The feds shut national parks and monuments, but they really don't have the power to force a complete shutdown.
I believe if Trump hadn't done the stimulus, our economy would have collapsed.

Not much of a choice there.

You are exactly right in mentioning that the shutdown ws largely state specific. In fact, generally speaking the blue state governors were much more restrictive, controlling and slower in opening their economies than red state governors. And red state governors were criticized by dems for it.

Trump won 2020 in a MASSIVE Electoral College & Popular Vote Landslide.

No way China Joe got 81M votes. 12M more votes than POTUS Obama in 2008? 14M more than POTUS Obama’s re-election in 2012? 16M more than Kankles in 2016? Notice a trend? Poopy Joe probably got around 61M legitimate votes in 2020.

Even if someone is dumb enough to believe that- The FBI, CIA, DOJ, BigTech & Legacy Media colluded to corrupt that election!

Obama 3.0 is designed to destroy America. The evil plans of Leftists is succeeding!

There are only 135M registered voters in 2020. How were there 155M voters in 2020?!?!​

Math!

Last edited:
Reactions: jhgator
You are exactly right in mentioning that the shutdown ws largely state specific. In fact, generally speaking the blue state governors were much more restrictive, controlling and slower in opening their economies than red state governors. And red state governors were criticized by dems for it.
You mean Ron "DeathSantis"? 😆

Yea it was weaponized against you if you didn't weld people into their homes like China.

So, based on your handpicked examples, Trump has the 3rd worst approval rating in modern history?
Gallup Historical Presidential Job Approval Statistics
Low individual measurements
Dates in officeLow approval rating
%
Harry TrumanFebruary 195222
Dwight EisenhowerMarch 195848
John KennedySeptember 196356
Lyndon JohnsonAugust 196835
Richard NixonJuly 1974, August 197424
Gerald FordJanuary 1975, March 197537
Jimmy CarterJune 197928
Ronald ReaganJanuary 198335
George H.W. BushJuly 199229
Bill ClintonJune 199337
George W. BushOctober 200825
Barack ObamaAug 2011, Oct 2011, Sep 201438
Donald TrumpJanuary 202134

Trump won 2020 in a MASSIVE Electoral College & Popular Vote Landslide.

No way China Joe got 81M votes. 12M more votes than POTUS Obama in 2008? 14M more than POTUS Obama’s re-election in 2012? 16M more than Kankles in 2016? Notice a trend? Poopy Joe probably got around 61M legitimate votes in 2020.

Even if someone is dumb enough to believe that- The FBI, CIA, DOJ, BigTech & Legacy Media colluded to corrupt that election!

Obama 3.0 is designed to destroy America. The evil plans of Leftists is succeeding!

There are only 135M registered voters in 2020. How were there 155M voters in 2020?!?!​

Math!

Duh, illegals do not need to be registered.

Try again.
I don't credit any administration for gas prices, good or bad. I was pointing out how MAGA people like to pretend that Biden took over a great economy, he did not. He took over a recession with a economy fighting covid world wise, that impacted the ability to import and export goods.

So basically, don't try to give Trump a pass because of covid but ignore covid when it comes to Biden. It impacted both administrations negatively, in different ways.

I don't credit any administration for gas prices, good or bad. I was pointing out how MAGA people like to pretend that Biden took over a great economy, he did not. He took over a recession with a economy fighting covid world wise, that impacted the ability to import and export goods.
Fetch me the post where someone said that. I'll wait.

So basically, don't try to give Trump a pass because of covid but ignore covid when it comes to Biden. It impacted both administrations negatively, in different ways.

LOl you can't be serious with this.

We lead the world economy, don't get it twisted. Biden could have come in and let it ride but instead he came with one of the most aggressive anti business agendas in history. So on top of several states that were still operating well below normal economic capacity, he shook the confidence of the entire world in our oil production. I can think of ten countries off the jump that stepped up their consumption of Russian oil since 2020.

I state once again, with feeling, an administration that is leading us out of a recession does not lie to us about job creation, change the literal definition of financial terms, and cripple one of our largest export industries by at least giving the impression that the administration was going to oppose all new leases and production facilities.

If Biden just said " hey, we're still dealing with our predecessor, we're going to let it ride and let things settle out" would be a more acceptable answer than pissing in my face and telling me its raining.

No..you are not. But what I have ALWAYS said is ANYONE can play a pretty decent Monday morning QB. We were in VERY unchartered territory when the pandemic started, and one of my only complaints towards Trump was he chose some very bad people to get advice from in certain situations he was not familiar with..like a pandemic. But the people who started the pandemic knew this..and that is why they started it with China. Remove that pandemic...and he had an INCREDIBLE presidency.
No he inherited Birx and Fauci. They were experts and already part of the administrative state. In hindsight maybe he should have tried to fire them but with the media and deep state after him it was a no win either way. Either leave the corrupt under-miners in place or get blamed for deaths because you fired the "experts."
Correct, except the part about being the only one. Unfortunately Trump was under pressure from both parties and the media to shut it down. He told us all it was a hoax, but couldn’t hold the line without some public support.

Second, as Fatman mentioned, it wouldn’t have been as bad had we stopped the madness after the first injection of printed money. But Biden continued, despite it not being necessary.
I will have to see the quote. He fast tracked the vaccines. He also bought the 2 weeks to flatten the curve which morphed into Fauci, Birx CDC, WHO pushing 2 years of moving the goal posts. And covid is no hoax.

Now the response to it was an utter failure as well as a power grab.

Yet even today Pf!z3r advertises on TV its junk cures. Seen the RSV ads? Paxlovid ads for covid? RSV can kill preemies but is usually harmless to the average infant. Now they are hawking this new vaccine to Seniors. NEVER until this vax came out have I ever heard it being a threat to Seniors. Most of us have had it at some point in our life.

No he inherited Birx and Fauci. They were experts and already part of the administrative state. In hindsight maybe he should have tried to fire them but with the media and deep state after him it was a no win either way. Either leave the corrupt under-miners in place or get blamed for deaths because you fired the "experts."

I will have to see the quote. He fast tracked the vaccines. He also bought the 2 weeks to flatten the curve which morphed into Fauci, Birx CDC, WHO pushing 2 years of moving the goal posts. And covid is no hoax.

Yet even today Pf!z3r advertises on TV its junk cures. Seen the RSV ads? Paxlovid ads for covid? RSV can kill preemies but is usually harmless to the average infant. Now they are hawking this new vaccine to Seniors. NEVER until this vax came out have I ever heard it being a threat to Seniors. Most of us have had it at some point in our life.
You are not wrong...but Fauci in particular he kept WAY too long. I do not know everything he did to the reasons...however looking back it was a horrible choice. I always give him a break here...because he is a businessman in a politicians world

Biden was more concerned about my mask wearing habits than he was about fixing the supply chains and so forth.

t

Pretty easy to lookup. He was talking about dems response being a hoax, not the virus. Biden then created a video montage (heavily edited) political ad to make it look like Trump called the virus a hoax.

This narrative was used to apply pressure to shut down. It is what it is. Pretty easy to monday morning qb the response toa well thought out psyop created by the elites to manipulate an election.

Our Government agencies and media (really no distinction between the two) have blood on their hands. They told us this virus was coming, even told us when. When people tell you who they are, and what they’re going to do, it’s probably wise to listen.

Last edited:
IMPOSSIBLE!

We learned yesterday that 154 "scholars" picked him as the 14th bestest President EVER.

Do you even read what MDF posts, "son"?
I noticed that most of the "bad" presidents were not "bad" but mediocre guys who left little to no mark.

Bad presidents are people like Jackson, Wilson, Obama, LBJ, Carter and Biden.

Poor old Carter was inept.

The rest I have on my bad list were/are bad people pushing bad ideas. FDR gets a push because of WW2 or he would be on the back end also.

My top presidents would be Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Lincoln, Coolidge and Reagan.

Trump for me might follow Reagan.

TR used to be a favorite but the progressivism and big gubmint he favored tarnishes his big stick world view which I loved.

Nixon keeps falling IMO and not because of Watergate. See China and the Gold Standard. The Bushes were mediocre. Kennedy is a martyr but otherwise unremarkable except for the moon shot. Truman fired Mac and we have fatboy threatening the area with Nukes. Clinton was a beneficiary of Reaganomics/revolution even though he raised taxes.

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT